Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2022, 05:32 AM   #1
unknown1298

Default Pls give dares i can do

I need some dares i can do right now i like them short and will consider each dare

Active rules
1 I cannot end kik conversation unless required by real life. Must offer to do more, if I have to leave I must report back as soon as possible
2 you are not allowed to undo a dare. Eg get dressed after being striped, etc . Unless told or contradics a new dare.

Likes and limits.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98107
unknown1298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:02 AM   #2
Datisjut

You get into a dangling wedgie (if not possible other way, you can use door knob) and then you squat down as low as possible. Once you are down there, you pull from the front as hard as you can and spank yourself 5 times with a belt. Then you stand up, do a 1 min break, but spank yourself in this time. Then you go back into dangling and frontal wedgie. Then 10 spanks. You repeat this until you reach 0 break. The break goes down in 15 sec steps every time and the spanking increases by 5.
Datisjut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:11 AM   #3
Lly

Hang your underpants between two surfaces and put a dildo inside the underpants. Get into the underwear and give yourself a wedgie, which should force the dildo into your ass, the harder you struggle, the deeper it goes

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, punish, punishment, wedgie