Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
vafancoulo13

Ruby Role Play: Camp Redbrook

Hi everyone I was hoping to get another role play story started here. Same rules as the others, anyone can post, but try to make your posts a little longer than usual and also try to keep them grammatically correct, so they are easier to read. Alright I'll start it off....
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 AM   #2
vafancoulo13

Kirsten stepped off the bus and blinked as the bright light hit her sleepy eyes. She squinted and made out the sign directly in front of her: Camp Redbrook. The place she would be staying for the next three weeks.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:56 AM   #3
Fabulous

she was afraid going to camp now that her step-father dropped her off at that misbegotten place. she didn't look forward to seeing her "old friends" again....
Old 07-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
i am

Kirsten knew that some sorority girls from her new school would be at the camp and she would have to spend the next three weeks being initiated into the sorority.
Kirsten knew the sorority girls would make her life hell for the next three weeks but she was willing to do whatever it takes to join the sorority even tho she heard many rumors about the horrific tasks and punishments she would be made to do.
i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
vafancoulo13

Kirsten knew she was hot, and feared that the sorority girls might be jealous of her and take it out on her. Kirsten was nineteen, an upcoming sophomore in college. She was five foot seven, with dark tanned skin and long brown hair. She was quite pretty, and to compliment her cute face she had a great body. Her ass was toned through hours of exercise, but still popped and stuck out provocatively. Her breasts were almost a D – cup.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:05 AM   #6
i am

That night after Kirsten got to her cabin she put her clothes away then she relaxed on her bed and started to read a book. After about a hour had pasted her cabin door opened and ten girls entered the room wearing masks to hide there identity and surround her in a circle.
"Welcome Kirsten to your sorority initiation" one of the girls said as she pulled a pair of handcuffs and a dog collar and lead out from behind her back and then told her to strip naked.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
Fabulous

terrified Kirsten was made to strip naked in front of all these girls and then the dog collar was put on her neck and she was made to go after the girls into the woodlands right outside her cabins like a dog! crawl on all fours. If she didn't walk fast enough they would even smack her on her bare ass! that really hurt!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:31 AM   #8
i am

Kirstens knees began to hurt from crawling in all fores and her ass was getting red from all the slaps the girls were giving her. Kirsten did not know where the girls were taking her and she was close to crying as they led her to a old farm house that was situated on a farm right next to the camp grounds and was wondering what they had in store for her.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #9
vafancoulo13

They led her inside and had her lay down on the ground. Using some of the rope they tied her in a spread eagle on her back, so her boobs completely uncovered, as was her pussy. She tried to move her limbs but realized to her horror that she couldn't.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #10
Fabulous

and then, after they blindfolded her Kirsten could hear men, she couldn't really hear how many since they were whispering but she could hear at least 3 men. They were seeing her tied up and naked! one of the sorority girls told one of the men to touch her up, any way he wanted to, if he stays quiet....
Old 07-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #11
ravediley

Kirsten jumped a lightning bot of panic and was that excitement? shot through her as she felt the first exploitative touches of the strange man.
He slid his fingertips along the inside of her sun-kissed legs his fingernails scratching slightly leaving faint trails, evidence of their passage.

She felt the bed shift under her as he knelt onto the mattress his other hand reached out and claimed her breast, grasping roughly making her gasp, both in pain and for some reason that shocked Kirsten all the more, in pleasure...
This strange man was violating her and oh god, it felt good.

limits: wont hurt other people, scat.
ravediley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
ACodd

Kirsten bit her lip to stop herself moaning in both fear of what was to come and excitement at the feelings. Another hand slid its way up her leg, trailing around her pussy and to her breasts. She arched her back suddenly as the unknown man bit down lightly on her nipple, crying out at the cold touch and the shock that was sent down her spine.
ACodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:42 AM   #13
i am

After about half an hour of being felt up in the most humiliating way the men stopped touching her and then she felt a cold soapy sensation on her pussy hair and a hand rubbing and lathering up her hair. "Its shaving time " said a female voice.
Kirsten could only lay there and cry as the last of her hair was shaved off leaving her with a bare pussy and a humiliating look on her face.

Kirsten was then untied and forced to kneel on the floor of the house as the sorority girls said goodby to the men and then turned back towards Kirsten and then one of them said in a loud voice "for your initiation we have a few games of chance for you to play over the next three weeks that will determine your tasks or punishments" The door opened and one of the other sorority girls entered the room holding a bucket which was half full of small peaces of paper. "now slave to determine your fate we have placed as many of the most degrading and humiliating tasks and punishments as we could think of in the bucket and you must pick one out whenever a sorority member thinks you deserve one"
Kirsten reached in the bucket and pulled out her first peace of paper and read it out loud to the other girls.

Last edited by i am; 07-31-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #14
vafancoulo13

"Masturbate in front of everyone while fingering your asshole."

Kirsten's face whitened, she had never experimented with anal before. But she knew that she must do this dare, she really wanted to a part of the sorority. The girls all giggled and stared at her. "Hurry up." said the leader.

Kirsten laid back down on her back, and slowly moved one hand to her newly shaved pussy and another to her asshole.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #15
i am

As her finger entered her ass she started to rub her pussy and moan as the other girls cheered and giggled at Kirsten. after ten miunites of masturbating she let out a moan as she let a stream of cum squirt from her.
"Now lets go back to the camp so get on your knees and crawl like the dog you are"Kirsten was told but as soon as she got on all fores one of the girls shoved a dig dildo up her ass as she let out a scream of pain.

Advertisements
Kink Talk