Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Sign Play with / punish uncommon body parts

Helo guys i thought I'd start a new thread that's dedicated to playing with / punishing unusual body parts. You see all the usual punish my balls or punish my nipples and they're all well and good but I wanted to explore a little and play with body parts people often don't even consider.

So I thought I'd start the thread with the belly Button. So please add any dares relating to the belly Button below and I'll try my best to compleate them and write a report here so I can be held accountable for being lazy or chicken ing out.

Also please list more body parts you'd like to see played with and either a dare to go with them or maybe they might Warrent their own post. The obsurerer or randomer the better. If its on my body I'll punish it lol.
Or feel free to kik me if you'd prefer at ballbasher255
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 10:06 PM   #2
anthem

this is an interesting idea! as a painslut myself, I'm now thinking about how I could broaden out the types of dares I do/ask for, too.

find a firm-bristled brush (like for cleaning dishes, toilets, or floors) and scrub in/around your belly button for 2 minutes. attach one of your nipple clamps in whatever way you can make it fit and leave it there for 2 minutes. repeat the scrubbing and clamping 3 times.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:26 PM   #3
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
this is an interesting idea! as a painslut myself, I'm now thinking about how I could broaden out the types of dares I do/ask for, too.

find a firm-bristled brush (like for cleaning dishes, toilets, or floors) and scrub in/around your belly button for 2 minutes. attach one of your nipple clamps in whatever way you can make it fit and leave it there for 2 minutes. repeat the scrubbing and clamping 3 times.
Ooo, I like the idea. I'll do this one soon and report back here. If you guys can think of more post below and I'll also do them
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body, pain, punish, report