Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #1
Tempting_rebuttal

Post looking for rules!

Hey guys

I'm looking for some rules to follow! I wouldn't mind stuff that lasts a week to a month in length, and anything shorter is cool too!

So yeah, thanks in advanced! Anything not in my likes and limits I'll be glad to experiment with!
Old 10-03-2014, 02:00 AM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

- At home you have to be naked all the Time

- every time you leave the house you have to keep your ass pluged with something

- naked at home you have to keep your dick Hard all the Time.

- you have to shower every Day but only cold water

- you have to edge 6 Times a Day. Twice just after Waking up, twice just before sleeping and 2 Times over the Day (Bonus If not at home)

- you are only allowed to use the toilet an 8am and 8pm

Thats for the beginning. i leave some for the others.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #3
Tempting_rebuttal

Hey thanks for the reply!

I terms of the plug. I'm fresh to any anal stuff and don't really have anything I think I could use to plug myself with. Would you like to modify that one a bit?

And on the bathroom one, that's supposed to be *at* 8am and 8pm correct? Any leniency on thator is it strictly on the dot?

And any time limit for how long these rules will last?

Thanks again!
Old 10-03-2014, 02:30 AM   #4
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempting_rebuttal View Post
Hey thanks for the reply!

I terms of the plug. I'm fresh to any anal stuff and don't really have anything I think I could use to plug myself with. Would you like to modify that one a bit?

And on the bathroom one, that's supposed to be *at* 8am and 8pm correct? Any leniency on thator is it strictly on the dot?

And any time limit for how long these rules will last?

Thanks again!
Changing for the anal rule: instead of keeping your ass pluged you have to fuck your ass everyday. Start with a sharpie and work your Way up to 3 Fingers/sharpies till the end of the month. Start with 5mins on the first day and add everyday 5 more minutes till you are at 60mins.

The toilet rule: you have from 7:55-8:05 am/pm to enter the toilet.

Lets Start with 1 month for all the rules.

And write everyday a report about your day and your rules. At least as pm to me.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:52 AM   #5
Tempting_rebuttal

Okay! And Just one more thing, am I able to have any release after the edges each day?
Old 10-03-2014, 03:41 AM   #6
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Okay! And Just one more thing, am I able to have any release after the edges each day?
You have to ask me for permission to cum. Or you have to get permission from 15 Users on getdare. But each Day starts at 0.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:47 PM   #7
Tempting_rebuttal

Okay, so Day 1 report:

So, got up this morning at 9:30 and edged twice. Went to have my shower and decided, to kill two birds with one stone I'd do my five minutes of ass fucking while in the washroom as well. So went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. Man, I forgot how much I hated cold showers when it's not super hot out haha.
I lubed up the sharpie and started working on myself. After I finished that, I got out, towelled up and went back to my room (I'm staying as a guest at anothers house currently so I can't just walk through the halls naked, 'specially when my room is near the kitchen and front door the two busiest areas of the house)
When I got back to my room I took off the towel and went on the computer for a bit.
At 11:00am I went to the mall and picked up super smash for 3ds, came back, stayed for a bit, did my third edge of the day and head off to work.

Work was pretty easy, an hour from 8 I started feeling the pressure of needing to go but was able to hold back 'til I was able to have my bathroom break.

Finally came back home, got undressed, had my fourth edge and now here I am, typing to you!

I don't usually do reports so let me know if this format is good for you!

And I do have another question on the pissing rule. Am I allowed to go others places (like say the shower, garden, and abandoned alley) or is it just the toilet whenever the times come up?

Also, if anyone wants to give me anymore rules do go ahead!

Last edited by Tempting_rebuttal; 10-03-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Tempting_rebuttal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #8
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Every day you need to ask permission if you can use the TV.
You can only shower with hot water at 7:55-8:05 am or pm so better decide if you want to sacrifice one of your toilet break for hot shower
also your allowed to drink just water
if you need to go to the toilet at the wrong time, you do your job on 4 legs and naked
for how long.... lets say a week
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:10 AM   #9
Tempting_rebuttal

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhusky17 View Post
Every day you need to ask permission if you can use the TV.
Even if I don't have a tv?
Quote:
You can only shower with hot water at 7:55-8:05 am or pm so better decide if you want to sacrifice one of your toilet break for hot shower
So I'm guessing that means no pissing in the shower huh? Haha
Quote:
if you need to go to the toilet at the wrong time, you do your job on 4 legs and naked
I see what you're doing here but maybe make the punishment for using the washroom outside of the allotted times something more doable. No way I'm gonna be doing something that'll very obviously get me fired for pissing out of term!

I apologize for the question period! Just want to make sure everything is worked out!
Old 10-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #10
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Quote:
I see what you're doing here but maybe make the punishment for using the washroom outside of the allotted times something more doable. No way I'm gonna be doing something that'll very obviously get me fired for pissing out of term!
then do this in your home
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
Tempting_rebuttal

So I though I could skip the early eight am piss since I was able to yesterday! Yeah, wrong choice.

So, since I didn't have work today, I got up at 10:45, did my two edges and decided to make myself an early lunch. So I did that, ate then decided to go on the computer for a bit. Well, by noon I could already feel my bladder pushing on me, so I left it be "The feeling will go away, it's just a little discomfort!" Pfft, sure. Went out, got a couple groceries and stuff, came back home, did my third edge. So by 3:00 it's starting to really strain and by four I started feeling it up my sides, almost like a pain in my kidneys, so I gave in.
I went to the shower, got down on my hands and knees and let it go. Felt kinda humilating, pissing such a way (thankfully no shitting was involved!) Oddly arousing though, having my routine controlled so closely.

After that, I went back to my room and spent more time just lazing around for a day.

Finally at eight, I decided to stick to the cold shower and use the toilet. I also decided to stick to sharpie-fucking my ass in the shower and did that for ten minutes now. Wasn't much different than yesterday, but I guess it wouldn't be huh? I have just started! I also did my fourth edge there as well
Anybody have techniques to make sure you're doing this sorta thing right? I don't want to end up hurting myself at all haha

so yeah, now I've just got to do my finishing edges and

I do gotta say, having to keep my dick hard at all times when home is already being felt!And these edges too are also really causing me some strife.Man, it's kinda torturous haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhusky17 View Post
then do this in your home
man, I need to remember to leave posts to be answered early in the morning instead of late at night. I reread your post and I finally figured out what you were actually asking of me. Yesterday night, for some reason, I was reading your rule as telling me to get on my hands and knees naked at work whenever I go when I'm not supposed to! So sorry about that huge misunderstanding.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #12
Tempting_rebuttal

Day 3 report:

So the usual, woke up at 11:00, edged twice then I got dressed and decided to go out to the mall. So I went there and picked up some food and a couple treats to eat. When I got home, I undressed and edged. I drank some water and decided to do my fifteen minute pen fucking, so I did that and at the moment I'm pretty glad I did.
After that spent some time cleaning up around my room, just general stuff like that.
Had the cold shower, did one of my edges there, and by now it's pretty sensitive to touching down there, but I guess that's to be expected!

Right around 7:55my stomach started feeling pretty gross and thankfully it happened when it was bathroom time because otherwise I'm sure I'd be in for another punishment and in for the humiliation of shitting on my hands and knees! Something I don't want! haha

So yeah, that's been it so far, just need to do my two edges at the end of the night, like usual.

Also, if anyone wants to send me anymore rules, go ahead! I'll be glad to follow them as well as I can!

Advertisements
Kink Talk