Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2015, 09:48 AM   #1
GEB

Lightbulb 24/F looking for some interesting dares

I think I'm ready to have another try with some dares from you, people!

The only condition is that I'm looking for something really interesting - I don't want dares like "use all of your toys to make yourself cum" or "put the buttplug in and make yourself cum". I want challenging dares (not too challenging though ), they don't really have to be complex, I just want to have a good fun with them! So if you think you have something interesting on your mind, feel free to share it with me!

PS Again, I recommend to look at my likes and limits before leaving dares here. Also, I have the right to decide myself if I want to do your dare or not - leaving the dare here doesn't automatically mean I'm gonna do it. I'm fine with reports, so if you want one, just leave the information somewhere near your dare.

Likes: edging, guided masturbation, orgasms, teasing, light bondage, anal, dice dares
Limits: humiliation, pain, ass to mouth, diapers, public, body fluids, audios/pictures/videos/phone calls
Toys: 2 dildos, 2 vibrators, homemade nipple clamps, butt plug
GEB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk