Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
joshholmes1331

Default The lad's sleepover

I am just beginning to write into the second chapter of the story so i will try to post a bit more either each day or each week not too sure yet.

The Story is fictional however characters very much real.

Me: Self Conscious, Anxious, 5.5 inch uncut
Finn: Slim, Lad, 6.7 inch uncut
Callum: Slim, Confident, Outgoing 6 inch uncut
Ryan: Lad, Slim, Outgoing 7 inch uncut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[PART 1]

The doorbell rang I ran downstairs and opened it! It was the lads, Callum Finn and Ryan I welcomed them and we all went into my room, my parents were out and we were having a boy sleepover. We planned to try be hard lads and stay up all night defeating the noobs on xbox. Once we all got into my room we started to play on the two xbox’s I had while the other three where focused on the game my eyes where fixated on Ryan and Finns crotches, I always had a large admiration for Finn and Ryan seeing them in the high school changing rooms turned me on but my confidence never allowed me to mention anything. I always thought there was something going on between Ryan and Finn they always make them joke and one in particular makes me thing Ryan has seen Finns full package not just what I have.

Ill post the next part later tonight otherwise tomorrow ~Open for dares to be added within the next few parts~
joshholmes1331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, cock, gay, sleepover dares, teens