Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
cseagles

Default The Freshman

Hey guys, this is my first story in a while. Sorry that I abandoned my other stories, I just wasn't very inspired. Well, seeing as how it's a Saturday night and I'm grounded, I might as well begin a new story.

I've decided to shy away from the classic "T or D" type of story, and just write an erotic love story. Hope you enjoy!

================================================== ========

Background

Characters

Luke (Me): 16 years old, about 5'8", 175 lbs, muscular; short, blond hair (buzz cut), blue eyes.

Laura: 15 years old, 5'7", 120 lbs, middle-back length brunette hair, 32-B cup breasts.

Chapter 1: The First Day

I woke up to an alarm clock. It wasn't a regular alarm clock, it was my phone. Actually, my phone was my alarm clock. My ringtone woke me up and told me it was time to get up and get ready for school. It was my first day as a sophomore in high school.

I had already completed my freshman year. My freshman year wasn't exactly "exciting." I came into high school not knowing anybody. You see, I came from a private school. You know, one of those Christian schools. I hated that school. Not because of the religion and all that, but because nothing ever happened. My graduating class had 28 kids. All in all, there were about 300 kids in the school total. I grew up with the same kids for 10 years (PK-8), and I was only going to high school with five of them. To make things worse, I was good friends with only one of them. Great. I come into high school with one friend. This is going to be awesome trying to meet girls.

Anyways, freshman year kind of sucked. I never really found my group of friends. I thought I could come in and be friends with the popular kids. I thought wrong. I came from a middle class family and almost every one of them was loaded, so that kind of shut me off right from the beginning.

I was always a bit of a nerd, so any intelligent joke I cracked usually landed me with weird looks and snickers from the hot girls.

I played football freshman year and did pretty well. I got snubbed from the A-team, but I made up for it in the offseason by gaining 20 lbs of pure muscle and eventually landed a starting position during training camp for my sophomore season. Fast forward to now.

I'm the starting inside linebacker for the sophomore football team. I think I'm hot shit (kind of).

It was the first day of school, and it was a a Thursday. I honestly didn't see the point of going to school for two days. It's whatever though, I had a game next week and I had better things to focus on.

I turned over in my bed and grabbed my phone. I hit "QUIET" on the alarm option and rolled my ass out of bed. I slowly made my way to my bathroom and took my usual morning piss. I got out and made my way upstairs from my room to the kitchen so I could make my usual breakfast: 2 breakfast burritos, a bagel, FiberONE bar, and some orange juice. I needed the calories to keep my weight up for football. I wolfed down my breakfast and went back downstairs to my room to get dressed.

I opened my laptop and started to play some music to get ready. I looked through my closet for a nice polo to wear. Come on, it's the first day of sophomore year, I gotta look good for any hot freshmen I might have the luxury of having a class with. I found my navy blue and white striped Hollister polo. It was a good choice considering it was pretty tight and usually got some looks from the females. I threw on my clothes and made my way out the door to the bus stop so I could begin my first day of school.

The bus ride to school was nothing special; it was just like it was freshman year: boring. I stepped off the bus and made my way towards the doors of my school. I walked to my locker and dropped off some of my stuff and made my way to my first class of the day: Spanish.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tell me what you think so far.

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

The Freshman - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71833
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
ashlovespain

I really like it so far. i think it is starting out very well!
ashlovespain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

This could be interesting. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
cseagles

Chapter 2: The First Class

I took my schedule out of my pocket and looked at it so I would know where my first class was; N211 (2nd floor of the north building). My locker was in the south building, so it was a bit of a hike from my locker to my first class. I grabbed my backpack and started to walk towards my first class. Along the way, I exchanged high fives and handshakes with some of the guys from the team.

I arrived at my destination and found out that I had the class with a few of my friends, which was good so I wouldn't spend the class in utter boredom with a bunch of people that I didn't know. I took a seat next to my friend Rob. We sat and talked for a few minutes until our friend Trevor came in. Then Fadi came in after him. We all sat next to each other hoping that we didn't have assigned seats. The teacher came in about two minutes after we all came in. Her name was Ms. Casolari, or in class she was Srta. Casolari, or Ms. C, as she liked to be called. She was about 5'8" and kind of chubby with curly jet black hair. She spoke a hundred miles an hour in Spanish and I couldn't understand a word she said.

It was 8:25 and the bell rang at 8:30. The other kids started to pour in. I found out that we had kids from every grade in our class. A bit of a melting pot, if you will. It was 8:27 when she walked in. When I say "she," I mean the most gorgeous freshman I had ever seen. I didn't know her name, but I knew one thing: I had to get to know her. Yeah she was sexy, but goddamn was she beautiful. She sat on the side of the room opposite of me and my friends. I elbowed my friend Trevor in the side and he knew what I was getting at.

It was 8:30 and my teacher got up and said, "Todo el mundo siente por favor!" I recognized a few words and sat down where I was.

"Good morning everybody. I know you're all so excited to be here," Ms. C said sarcastically. "First thing's first, seating chart!"

Everybody groaned and we all stood up and waited to be called on. She went through some of the names in the class list and got to me.

"Let's see... Luke! Are you Luke?" she asked, pointing at me.
"Yes ma'am," I said playfully.

She smiled and responded, "Okay, you'll sit right here." I walked over to where she was pointing and sat down. I was waiting for the teacher to call the mysterious freshman's name. Finally, it happened.

"Laura?"
"Yeah, that's me," she said. She spoke with such grace and beauty; it captivated me.
"Okay, we'll have you sit right here, next to Nate."

We all got settled into our seats and the teacher resumed her dialog. She handed out a syllabus that we were all required to sign and return the next day for some extra credit.

The whole time the teacher was talking, all I could do was look at Laura. I tried to make it look like I wasn't staring directly at her. I would look up from my paper and look at her and see what she was looking at her. I caught her looking back at me once or twice, but didn't think anything of it. The bell rang and we all walked out of the classroom. We were walking out single file and I made sure I got behind her.

On the way out, I caught a glimpse of her ass. It wasn't huge, but it was well sculpted and filled out her jeans nicely. She had thick legs which were a total turn on for me. She had to walk the same way I did to our next class, and of course, I walked behind her to get a good look at her. She was walking and talking with her freshman friend, Sophie, the whole way, so she was occupied and couldn't tell I was totally checking her out.

I arrived at my next classroom and we broke off. I took one last good look at her ass and went into my class.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

I love it. Please continue
Pymani
Old 03-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
cseagles

Chapter 3: The Longest day of My Life

As I was walking into my next class, I couldn't help but think about Laura and all her beauty. She had the perfect smile, the perfect body, the perfect laugh. She was, well... perfect. These were just assumptions that I made from 50 minutes of seeing her and not even saying a word to her. But tomorrow, that was gonna change.

I sat in my second hour class - health - with a pounding headache and the image of Laura danced in my head. My health teachers just kept going on and on about the book, the homework, and the classwork in general. To be honest, I didn't give a fuck. Second hour bell rang and I darted out of there as fast as I could. I had lunch next, and I got to sit next to one of my best friends - Sam.

I met Sam last year. She was in three of my classes so we really got to know each other well. We would always talk for hours on end. I had a massive crush on her almost all of freshman year and during most of the summer. She got a boyfriend in July, which pissed me off. But, I didn't think much of it and moved on.

"Hey Luke!" she said.
"Hey Sam! How's it goin'?"
"Pretty good, how about yourself?"
"Can't complain. Got practice after school, so it's gonna be hot as hell, which sucks."
"Yeah, I bet. Luckily for me, I don't play football."
"Yeah, you are lucky."

I continued to eat my lunch until the bell rang and it was time to go to homeroom. My homeroom teacher didn't say much and we just pulled out our iPods and started chatting. My next class was AP Microeconomics. I could already tell that I was going to hate that class just because it had the letters "AP" in it. My teacher said that it was going to be the most difficult class that I was going to take in my life so far, and boy was she right. I looked through the text book and got a headache just from reading the first page.

The bell rang for fourth hour and it was time to move onto my fifth hour class - honors English. I was always good at writing so this class was going to be fairly easy. This class was at the opposite end of the school, so it was about a 6 minute walk from north building to the south building. Once I got into the classroom, I saw the teacher - Mrs. Siebert. She was old, which was pretty nice considering that she was going to retire soon and didn't really give two shits about what went on in the class. Sam was in English with me so I took a seat next to her. The teacher talked the whole time so I didn't get to talk to Sam at all until the bell rang. My next class was close, so I got there in plenty of time.

My sixth hour class was geometry, with Mr. Farina. He was the freshman wrestling coach and he tried to convince me to wrestle freshman year, but I wanted to lift with my football team instead, and it paid off. He was actually really cool and really nice. He cracked jokes and we cracked jokes back and had a good time. He talked most of the time but gave us a few minutes at the end to enjoy ourselves.

This was it: seventh hour, my last class of the day then I was free to go to football practice. My seventh hour class was chemistry. I took honors biology freshman year, but it was hard so I opted for academic level chemistry this year, and it was worth it. My chem teacher was the man. He was a football and wrestling coach, so me and my friend Jack (who was on the team) earned some points with him right away. The whole time Mr. Brown was talking, all I could think about was Laura. She had escaped my mind most of the day, but then she came back to me. I was daydreaming the entire time and didn't pay attention to one word that my teacher said, and he really didn't seem to care at all, which was fine by me.

The bell rang and I was finally free from the burdens of school and was able to relieve some stress at practice.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #7
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Lovely. In addition: i'm lovin it lovin it lovin it, i'm lovin it like this
Pymani