Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-27-2020, 02:44 AM   #451
Elofant
Account Banned

Name:Anton
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Hetero/ Bi-Interested

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
Bath
2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?
My briefs i dont really like... and a t shirt
3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
i would her/him make normal house tasks: cleaning, cooking! after that i would let him/her make my work.
I would punish him/her for every liddle failure, and i would maybe give him/her a reward, if her served me ( and my body to give me plesure ) at the end of the day well.
4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
I would like to serve my master/mistress in any way excapt from being a toilet
5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?
My Family, my ex-GF
6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?
submessive
7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?
My brain.... I like my way of thinking...
8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?
My ass... To hairy, in my opinion to fat...
9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?
Nope
10) What age did you have your first orgasm?
12 or 13, i think 13 but im not sure
11) How often do you masturbate?

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Nope ._.
13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?
Yes, I eat it every time after i jerk of on my stomage.... It tastes all times a little bit different.... It bases on what ive eaten... If ive eaten meat it is bitter, if ive eaten fruits it is sweet..
14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?
Naked or in boxers
15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?
I would really try to find someone who can dominate me in any way without limits!
16) Do you enjoy giving oral?
I dont know, but i enjoy thinking about giving a girl oral..
17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?
Yes, 3 fingers, a butt plug, a dildo, 5 sharpies, table tennis racket
18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?
girl
19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
Yesterday in bed and i cant remember what ive thought
20) Describe your pubic hair style?
trimmed
21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? nothing
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? more than not to Much
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Not to much
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Nothing

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
Bed, Public Toilet, dungeon
23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
no
24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?
3 weeks
25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
yes it does
26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
yes and i liked it
27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
I would try to find a master/mistress before and when i get invisible i want him to tie me up in a very public place
28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
Yes, my older sister when i was on the toilet 2 years ago, but i am not shure if she realized
29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
To pee on my bed and film it while doing, after i did so i set pee/scat on my limits for ever, because it is very hard work to clean that mess than again...
30.1) Do you prefer masturbation to pictures or to videos? Why? I prefer pictures, I often mastrubate to comics and i am reading them, because they are showing impossible things that really turn me on ( just like other dimensions where femals became dominant and have males as their slaves )
30.2) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? jerked off on an over pass
Old 07-31-2020, 06:23 PM   #452
Anonscs

Name: T
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual

I prefer shower's, easier to get in and out and have some fun

My girlfriend's lacy black thong, some sweats and a crop top and hoodie

Ask if they wanted to make me their slave Otherwise I'd have them pamper me, teasing and edging me in a variety of ways and getting massages and worshipped.

Everything! I wanna be a good little boy.. I will worship their parts, their feet, their ass, I will serve them dutifully and attend to whatever they need. I just want to give them pleasure!

Way too many people to name haha

I used to be dominant but now I'm just a natural sub, I can't get enough and I crave it..

I love asses, I wanna bury my face in one and have one sit on my face at all times. Just let me eat your booty!

Umm maybe knees. I don't really have an answer

Yes once, I was then my girlfriend's slave for the rest of the night, she locked me in chastity and made me eat her out and give her 4 orgasms before we went to bed with me still locked.

Maybe around 12?

Almost every single day I can, unless I'm locked up.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Yes a few people, mutual masturbation or showing off is some good foreplay!

Yes many times, It's fine, not terrible but not great. Other people's cum just tastes so much better

I usually just sleep in my underwear or some sweats.

Everything, I'd be a total slut. Gangbang me, lock me in a gloryhole, I'll turn totally depraved.

I love it, it's my favourite thing. I swear I have a fixation, I just want to worship cock and pussy all the time and I love burying my face in a nice bubble butt

Yeah I've played with my ass a lot and been fucked by a few guys, when I'm in the mood I'm a total slut and my cock is throbbing and dripping like crazy.

I like girls better, they're softer and funner, but sometimes I wanna be dominated and used as a cock sleeve by a guy.. Can I pick both??

About 4 days ago, I thought about getting my throat fucked by a nice big hard cock.

I like to keep shaved, or trimmed. Nothing fancy

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Like... Free?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Umm.. Free...
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? i'd probably pay them!
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Am I a slut? I'd pay them!!

Bedroom, Dungeon, On a boat

Yeah I've been fucked in some carparks before and in an old construction site and gotten a blowjob under a bridge.

A month, it was absolute torture, I love cumming

Yessss... I wanna be a nasty dirty humiliated slut.

Yes many times, It's my favourite thing. I love giving up control and being at complete mercy of somebody who can tease and use me!

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
I'd probably give a lot of head to a lot of confused people..

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
Yeah by my girlfriend a few times.

I had to blindfold myself and go on omegle video while fucking my ass and edging my cock while talking about a time I was gangbanged.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Do you prefer masturbation to pictures or to videos?
I prefer videos. I get easily distracted so constantly moving keeps me hooked!

30.1) Question for next person, Describe your biggest sexual fantasy?

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 09:23 PM   #453
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

Name:Matt
Sexuality: Bi

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? I prefer shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Nothing

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? As much as I could. Pretty much everything with both of our likes.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? All my likes

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Lot of people...to many to name

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? dominant

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Butt, I just like looking at a butt as people walk away

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Feet...just not a huge fan of them thats all

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I was about 11

11) How often do you masturbate? I am limited to 1 time a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes...it was a guy and he seemed to really enjoy it

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes and it tasted like cum

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? NOTHING

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? ALL OF THEM

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? I have tried several things anal.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Both

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? 1 week ago

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Shaved

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free, want to?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?Free, want to?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?Free, want to?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?Free, want to?

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Beach, On a Boat in international waters, and in a forest

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Ive masturbated at a pool changing room out in the open, had sex in various places.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 15 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No i have not but i want to be. You want to tie me up?

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? What wouldnt I do?

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I dont think any of them are embarrassing

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:52 AM   #454
Tvpussyslut

ANSWER the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower unless I am having a long girly soak (bubbles, candles etc)

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Black lacy lingerie only

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Get him to fuck me once every hour

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? It would not be up to me. I would do as instructed

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Lots of people including all the ones I have sucked and been fucked by. I go to saunas too

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Su missive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My nipples because they are growing hard and big

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My stomach - too big

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yes I stripped but then unfortunately nothing more. I was quite young

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I was about 11

11) How often do you masturbate? Once a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? Many times by many people. I like being watched

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes often and it tasted like cum. Nice

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? A sexy nightie. Sometimes plus panties

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? It would involve a male dog ...

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes. I have been fucked lots. Played with toys. Inserted and left in a butt plug. Used a dildo. Inserted vegetables and household implements etc etc

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Both

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday. Yummy

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Trimmed

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Charge, no, I give it away
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Charge no, I give it away
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?Free, want to? Free any time
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?Free, want to? Free any time

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Tied face down over a table or bed. Beach. Graveyard

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? Yes. In a park, on a plane, in a train, on a bus

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? A week maybe

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes I like that

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes please. And then abused

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Discreetly touching people and animals up sexually

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Not yet

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I dont think any of them are embarrassing none yet
Old 08-10-2020, 04:50 AM   #455
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name: Zoey
Sex: F

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Showers

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Black bra Pink thong, white tank top that definitely shows my bra and a tight black leather skirt that zips up the front along with black choker

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Not sure im not a dom

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Everything in my likes

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?I've seen lots of people naked

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My butt or boobs because i love showing them off

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My boobs becasuse they're a little small

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? yes i have in college. Strip beer pong rules were that each cup that was made by team that lost the cup had to receive 10 spankings and lose an item of clothing. At the end of the game the losing team had to remain naked for 10 minutes for every cup their opponent had left in addition they were given vibrating panties to wear for the evening and the remotes were given to the winning team. the only way they were able to remove them were if they managed to win a game.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Cant remember

11) How often do you masturbate? every day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, bf, gf, friend, and strangers but hidden

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes, it wasn't bad

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? T-shirt and thong

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? bondage gangbang

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, dildos, plugs, dicks

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? mmm not sure

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? a week ago and when i would get to again

20) Describe your pubic hair style? shaved

21) How much would you charge for... If it was someone attractive nothing for any of them
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? movie theater, balcony, a bar... I've done some but not all

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Yes too many to describe but none that involved large groups of people seeing

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 3 months

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?mmm not really depends on what it is

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes i did many times

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? by riding a dildo somewhere in public

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Ya it's happened a few times nothing really major happened they just kinda walked away embarrassed themselves

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?hmm good question

30) I didn't get one but what is your biggest fantasy?

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:06 AM   #456
Rbbrs3x

Name: Not telling
Sex: M
Sexuality: Straight

Shower

Short sleeve t-shirt, shorts, slippers. Sexy, huh?

I'd have her naked all day and attending to all my needs, sexual or otherwise (yeah, they'd mostly be sexual).

Anything not in my limit list.

Yes, all of my girlfriends (of course). And when I was in school, there were two girls who used to show me their bare goods.

I... don't really know. I guess it depends on the person I'm with.

Has to be the penis. It gives me lots of pleasure.

My back. Have a little skin problem there and it's not really pretty (nothing serious, and not as bad as it was when I was younger, either).

Never played one, unfortunately.

Around 13?

Around 5-7 times a week. Used to be more, but sometimes life gets complicated.

Yes, with one of the girls I talked about in question #5. One day she showed me hers, then I showed her mine and things escalated quickly .

Not the cum, but i have tasted my precum many times. Salty.

Pajamas. Not really creative there.

I don't think I'd be in that mood, but if I have to choose, then a big orgy (XX girls-1 cock style) would do.

YES. I'll eat any pussy that's in front of my face.

Yes, a girl stuck a finger way in one time. It was by surprise and not bad. We repeated several times after that. I've also done self-fingering while in the shower, but not too often, I prefer other stuff.

Girl.

Yesterday evening. Alison Angel.

Wild! It's been a while since I last trimmered it.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Nothing! I'm free, ladies
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? A billion dollars?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Half a billion?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free!

My bed, my shower, her shower.

Yes. One day I left my home with only my keys (and my shoes ), took the elevator all the way down, got out and jacked off right there. Then I used the stairs to go back up. Typing it now I realize how crazy that was, especially the elevator part, since I literally had no escape if there was someone waiting for it!

Other than that, I used to flash my penis a lot in somewhat risky-but-secure-enough (or so I think) places.

To this day, I'm not sure if I was seen in any of those adventures, but they sure were fun.

A couple of weeks.

It depends on the level of humiliation. A little humiliation turns me on a lot.

No, but I'd love to.

OF COURSE. For the whole 24 hours, I don't think I'd get out of a women's locker room, complete with showers and sauna. I'm supposed to use my powers for good, after all!

Never got caught, that I know of. When I've been seen naked, it was intended.

No one has ever sexually dared me yet.

30) I didn't get one but what is your biggest fantasy?
Naked, blindfolded, and tied to a bed, for a girl to do as she pleases with me.

Question for next person: If you had the possibility of banging your best friend (of the sex you like), would you?

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!

Last edited by Rbbrs3x; 08-10-2020 at 11:22 AM.
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:10 PM   #457
Tsugetsu

Name: T. D.

Normally showering but sometimes i take a bath

black Panties

Get her in a Latex Maid Outfit and some bondage then Task her clean. When she finished she gets a reward

Basically the same as abouve but for every time i drop something i get punished and just not cleaning but all chores

Sadly no

more submissive but i am a switcher

My wrists i just think they look nice

my weight because its much to much

Sadly my friends and I rarely even play tord, and i am aleady pushing it a bit

pretty late with 15

2 Time a week

nope

yes it tated like a spoon full of salt

just underwear

Nothing much just peacfully enjoying my last hours

Never actually did give oral

Yes lots of plugs and a fucking machine

with a girl

1 hour ago and it was pretty usatisfying

shaved

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 10€
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 1000€
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 10000€
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 10€

bdsm dungeon, in the Forst, bed

Dont have any

6 months

yes it does

Only selfbondage till now

enjoy the humilation of being naked in public

i was caught masturbating 3 years ago by my sister

I had to edge in 5 different public bathrooms wihle being gagged with 4 panties under the facemask

30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
yes I would

Question for the next one, what dare have you done that you would never do again
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:08 PM   #458
shyoldguy

Name: Shyoldguy

Shower

Nothing

Stockings, heels, underwire corset only;clean up the kitchen; Jerk me off.

Stockings, heels, underwire corset only;clean up the kitchen; Get her off.

Today? Yes, have no idea what her name is.

I'd say I'm a switch but probably 70% sub

My feet - I like how they look when I put nail polish on my toes

My stomach because its to big.

I rarely play games, i prefer just being told to do stuff.

Maybe, 14?

2-3 Times a week

Yes, I was behind the couch when my friend and his girl were on the couch
doing ...

yes, a little salty but not bad.

Nothing

A lot of walking around naked and bending over

Depends on the woman I'm giving oral to.

Yes, a few plugs and a dildo or two

A woman.

Yesterday, it was OK

I shaved yesterday.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Not interested
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Not interested
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free

A bed, a car, the woods or a beach

Yes, On a warm night at the beach - exciting especially when I could hear people walking by and knew I couldn't be seen.

24) What's the longest you've gone between orgasms?
a month or so

yes, depending on the type of humiliation it does

Only self-bondage - maybe with a knowledgeable partner i would do it

Get naked in public places; go places where naked women hang out!

Nope, I'm a pervert not stupid!

I had to wear a pink camisole, panties, and stockings under my clothes and go into a movie theater, remove my outer clothes and sit and watch the movie.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
yes I would

Question for the next one, what dare would you like me to do, KIK it to me?
Old 02-04-2021, 05:43 PM   #459
saturn.slut

Name: Saturn
Sexuality: Lesbian

Shower

Blockbuster t-shirt. That's all. No bra, no pants, no panties

I'm honestly not sure

Once again, I'm not really sure

Yeah a few of my old friends

Submissive

I love my pussy. It's not able to fit much, but it tends to get really wet and it's fun to play with

Probably breasts. They're uneven sizes, and I wish they were smaller

No

Probably around the age of 12

At least three times a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of
someone? If so who?
No, I'm not daring enough for this

Yes. It honestly tasted a lot better than I expected. I kinda liked it, and I would definitely taste it again

A matching pajama set that consists of a blue cropped top and blue shorts (if it's hot, I won't wear the shorts)

I'm not sure

I've never given it, so I wouldn't know

Yes, I use anal plugs quite often

Girl

Yesterday. It felt good, but definitely wasn't anything special because my toy broke halfway through and I had to finish with my hands

Currently in need of a trim

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Probably a lot of money
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Nothing, I'd do it for free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Again, a lot of money
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free

Car, outside, public bathroom

N/A

Probably a few weeks

Depends on what the humiliation is

When I was younger, my friend and I used to play this game where one of us would tie the other person up and do whatever we wanted, and I quite enjoyed that. As of now, I tie myself up sometimes

I would definitely masturbate almost everywhere

No

I'm not really sure

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:16 PM   #460
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Name:sissy candy
Sex:m/sissy
Sexuality:bi/sissy

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?= shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?= sexy pantys n a denim mini skirt

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?= teach me to be a good slave

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?= be forced too suck as many cocks as i could in public

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?= lots of men

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?= submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?= my sissy ass its nice n round n very tight n looks great in pantys n mini skirts

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?= my belly its too big

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?= no

10) What age did you have your first orgasm=12

11) How often do you masturbate?= im not allowed too masturbate

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?= oh yes in front of men at abs n my x's

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?= not yet

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?= just pantys

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?= id get gang banged in public by 25+ guys

16) Do you enjoy giving oral?= omg yes i do i luv it

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?= yes ive been fucked plenty of times

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?= guy

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?= 3 weeks ago

20) Describe your pubic hair style?= landing strip

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?= $5
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?= 0
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?= 0
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?= 5

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?=
1. in a crowded parking lot
2. inon a stage
3. on the side of a hihgway with cars going by

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.=yes i gave blow jobs at a abs n at parks

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?= 3 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?= omg yes a lot

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?= yes once i was tied up n used for weekend i was scared at first but loved it after about n hour or so

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?= omg id go out to every department store n jerk off n try too blow every guy i see

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?= my mom wen i was a kid n i answered the door naked for pizza delivery guy

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?=pump my gas naked
my question is - wheres the most public place yu hav gave a blow job?
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:38 PM   #461
tariksum

Sex: male
Sexuality: hetero

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? i.m about to go to work, so jeans and a sweater

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? definitely housework, cleaning, cooking, ... and when I come home a good blowjob

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I'm already a slave, so it's nice, I like to be ready to obey.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? well, lots of men in the locker room, and my girlfriend of course

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my green eyes

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my belly, i´m working on it

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? no

10) What age did you have your first orgasm 13

11) How often do you masturbate? it depends on my Mistress, but usually once a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? well, i play a game with my girlfriend, each one masturbates the other, loses the first one who cums

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? no

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? i sleep naked

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Probably with that in mind I couldn't get hard so I guess getting fucked with a strapon

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? a prostate vibrator counts?

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? two weeks ago

20) Describe your pubic hair style? furry doormat

21) How much would you charge for... i´m the slave of Mistress Eirnes, so i just obey her

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?=
1. on a grassland on the montains
2. on the beach
3. on a lake with a waterfall

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. In the back seat of a car, it was the first time I ever got my girlfriend squirt

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? a month

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes, i liked to be so vulnerable

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? but being invisible just works for seeing people naked, but none interactions... quite boring

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? no

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? i dont remember anything embarrasing

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... wheres the most public place you have gave a blow job? I have never done a blowjob, if you cunilingus is worth it, in a parking lot
My question is: how many times did you masturbate on the day that you did it the most?

Dislikes (I will do it if you order me): anal, spanking/caning

Limits: blood, scat/pee/Cum, friends/family, illegal, face, diaper.

I owe BiMistress26 a punishment

you have to understand that i have a live, a work, friends and family, and those are the first. If you know and respect that we can have fun

Kik: tariksum
tariksum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:07 AM   #462
SlipnSlide69

[QUOTE=AudaciousIndividual;760635]Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name: Chris

Definitely shower

A buttplug, nothing else

Male: tie him up then suck and ride his cock.
Female: Finger, fuck and eat out both her pussy and asshole. Also cuddling.

Get tied up and have my master or mistress loan me out to others to get fucked.

Yes my ex-girlfriends, many friends, my old coworkers, and my hookups

Depends on the day but usually the hornier I get the more submissive I become.

I’ll go with my cock I suppose.

Probably my shoulders, they’re somewhat broad which makes it hard to feel really submissive sometimes.

Yes! I ended up sucking and riding my friends cock for the rest of the night.

I’m pretty sure it was when I was 12 or 13.

Every day, usually multiple times.

Nope I haven’t done this yet.

Yes, I thought it tasted pretty good myself. Somewhat salty and very slimy. Overall quite lewd.

Boxers usually.

I would go bar-hopping to have sex in the bathroom of each bar with as many people as I could.

Overall yes but I enjoy giving oral to women more than to men because I don’t enjoy gagging.

Yes. I have fingered myself, been fingered by another, played with anal toys, and been fucked in the ass.

Depends on the day but usually a girl.

How I wished I could be the girl in the porn I was watching.

Currently au naturale, a style I really like in others. If I’m planning to have sex though then I would shave unless instructed otherwise.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $50
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $50

1 in an alley near a bar in the middle of the night
2 in a hotel room, tied up with partners instructed to walk in
3 in a sex club being watched by everyone else.

I have had sex in my car a few times and I had sex on a play structure at a park once.

About a month

Yes but it depends on the exact scenario

Yes, I was tied to a chair loosely enough to escape if I wanted to. If was fine but I never felt vulnerable which kinda sucked.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would try to sneak into my neighbors houses and masturbate to them taking showers or having sex.

Haven’t been caught yet

To let my coworker give me a makeover and then suck another coworker’s cock.

30) how many times did you masturbate on the day that you did it the most?
About 10 times

Question for the next person: What kink are you most curious about but have never tried?

Limits: Blood, Scat, Excessive Pain, Full Public

Curious about: Sissification, Exhibitionism, Blackmail
SlipnSlide69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:27 AM   #463
Tsugetsu

Name:Tsugetsu
Sexuality: Hetero

Shower but I like to take a bath from time to time.

Black sweat pants, black panties and a blue T-shirt.

Tease and tie her up in diffrent positions.

Bound, teased,Hypnotiesed and forced to wear female clothes all day long and forced to do humiliating things.

No

Yes, but i am more of a submissive one

Wrist/Hands, because they dont look as fat as the rest of my body

My penis, because I am so straight i dont like my own dick

Never played such a game.

14 years old, I know I was late

Around 2-3 times a week

Yes they were in the same in the same room but where asleep

Yes and it tasted like very salty raw fish

Just my underwear

I would just do the things I enjoy, they are notnecessarily

To dildo/Strap on? Yes. To a dick? NO!

Yes, plugs, dildos, anal beads, chain,enema

With a girl

Yesterday evening and I though of latex and bondage

Shaved

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 20 Euro
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 800 Euro
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 5000 Euro
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 30 Euro

BDSM Dungeon, Kitchen and in a forest

Nope in fact I still have V-card, sadly

3 months, it wasnt even denial just no urge to masturbate

Absolutly

Its always me so selfbondage and I love it.

I dunno at the moment there is no place for peaking

No and no

I had to go to mustible public bathrooms with panties in my mouth under a facemask

30) What kink are you most curious about but have never tried?
CnC

My Question: What was the dare you enjoyed the most?
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:35 PM   #464
Vixx

Name: Vixx
Sexuality: Bisexual

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Bath, its easier to cum in a bath tub.

Black mesh panties, and a tight black cami

Clean for me and eat my pussy.

I'd love to sexually satisfy someone

Yes. Several lovers.

Dominant

My giant tits

My stomach, its a bit big

No, but I would love to

Atleast once a day

Yes. My last partner. He even helped finish me off.

Yes and delicious

Panties and a tank top

I would find a large group and just enjoy as we all pleasured each other into oblivion

To women

No

Girl. But guys work just fine.

Yesterday evening and my last partners tounge caressing my wet pussy.

Natural

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 150
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 50
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 300
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 20

Camping outdoors
In a car
On a bed

No but id love to

4 months

No

No, but I'd be down

I'd have a lot of fun getting people off

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No

Eat a girl out.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Would you like to send me nudes?

Last edited by Vixx; 02-07-2021 at 09:57 PM.
Vixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM   #465
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Name: William
Sex: M

Depends really, am I trying to get clean and get going or relax...Clean and get going then shower. Relax while cleaning..then bath.

Nothing, watching tv while wearing nothing.

I would likely have them doing my household chores, that I am to busy to do normally, while naked and taking pictures for me of course throughout the day.

Well, would have little choice now wouldn't I? lol, but I would love to do meaningless tasks, and worship my masters body.

In person, no, online...also no...unless porn counts lol

Def, not dominant, as I tend to let things slide that I shouldn't...

My eyes probably, I have blue ones and people tend to like them.

Probably My gut, its not very big, but it is the only part of me that makes me look heavy.

Never played one.

The first time, probably around 13 or 14.

I masturbate probably once a day, although sometimes I go longer due to being busy.

No, the closest, has been my mom and sister walking in on me, but I stopped and don't think they saw anything.

Yes, it tastes a little salty, and creamy.

When I am at school, in my own apartment..nothing or a sweatshirt if its cold. Home in PA, boxer shorts.

Well, first sex, still a virgin. Then possibly anal, pegging. Finally, tied down, blind folded, and then women go through and and hump my face and cumming all over it one at a time.

Never tried it, but I think that I would.

I have, I use a dildo, and my fingers of course.

Girl, def.

This afternoon, about 3 PM, I thought about the porn I was watching.

Well, I kind of trim it down every now and again and let it grow out natural.

Nothing, if they looked attractive to me, $50 if not.

$1000

$250

Again probably free.

Israel, A girlfriends parents bed....it just seems so out there lol, The White House...hey gotta dream big.

No, not really.

Probably two weeks, finals really focus me on other things lol.

Yes, if done right and by a pretty girl especially.

No, I haven't, would like to though.

If I were invisible...I would likely park myself in my crushes car, and follow her around....not that I am a stalker or anything lol.

Yes, my mom and sister walked in on me while I was doing it...but do not know if they saw anything. I once got my food order naked, but it was contactless delivery...so again do not know if anyone saw.

Probably to check the mail naked, it involved going across the street. It was done in the middle of the night...so

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Would I be willing to send you nudes?
Yes, I would be willing to send you nudes if you wanted them.

My own question, If you had a choice between having to swallow cum from a different person to live, or become addicted to some random persons cum for the rest of your life which would you choose?

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk