Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this compared to the other 'books' I've done
Much Worse 9 14.75%
Slightly worse 9 14.75%
Same 17 27.87%
Slightly better 10 16.39%
Much better 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Waxing Moon: Pam's Story, Part III

A breif recap of the story so far:

First, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move. Then a man from a planet (whose life forms had decended from a group of aliens from Golgafrigian Arc B) Earth, which was actually the greatest computer of all time, who we shall refer to as Officelover decided to skip the h2g2 stuff and get on with the summary of what happened so far:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Pam's life sucked. After blackmail, torture, humiliation, pain, bondage, slavery to a cruel master (I know, heaven right?) she had been so humiliated that she left her former life, and ran away to college early. For the first year or so, Pam's life revolved around classes, going to therapy to try and undo the pain, and watching reruns of shows that were bad to begin with on TV. Pam existed like this for about a year, and she was miserable.

Then in her second year of college, she stopped going to therapy. Pam seemed to have helped herself, or at least was tired of paying a guy to ask her questions and doodle in a notebook.

She finally wanted some sort of relationship- and not only that. Well, I suppose I should tell how Pam decided, "Okay. I really need to get out more."

It was a crisp autumn day, in late September. The leaves were red and golden brown- a picturesque New England landscape. The sky was bright blue, the kind of energetic blue that says, "Be happy!". There was a chilly scent of hope in the air- hanging, longing to be breathed in. Pam wafted, and hoped only that someday she'd be cured.

Skies were not happy for Pam. She ignored all the other students, as usual. "They'd only hurt you." Pam thought to herself. She hadn't made any friends. She was so lonely, but loneliness, she decided, must be better than doing anything that might cause loneliness. She had been hurt. Daniel had hurt her, and she was not ready to- she didn't know what.

And then it was as if her mind snapped into order. The deluson she had placed over her eyes- it had been lifted. Thoughts, feeling, emotions, stress, joy, hopes, dreams, wants, desires- all rushed into her head simeoultaneously. They liquified and turned to tears upon her cheeks. Not pain tears- she had shed far too many of those. It was if her eyes had been staring at the Sun for hours, and now she looked away.

This was all too much- Pam needed to sit down. Right away! She sat on a bench adjacent to the familiar gravel patgh that ran through the center of campus.

Her spite, her pain- it reached the end of it's track. It was being instantly replaced by what Pam wanted to happen, not by what she wanted not to happen.

This- she remarked- was freedom. And then another bolt hit her- like lithobolia from above. She was crying. All that she had missed! The parties, the friends, the boyfriends, and yes, Pam thought semi-hornily, the sex. Pam needed to make a call. She called her therapist, and politely told him that he was no longer needed.

Now she was ready to act. She was ready for friends, for people. Oh, it was as if she had just gotten connected to a whole chain of people. She was ready to talk to people, to join clubs.

She decided it was time to live dangerously. Next, Pam thought about something else she hadn't thought about in a long, long time. Her desire to be a slave.

Just the thought turned her on a bit. She wanted someone to own her- someone to humiliate her, to treat her as if she was some naughty girl. She became instantly wet.

She shook it off, but went right to her apartment (where she was now living) and masturbated. She hadn't done... that... in a year and two months. She was damn horny, and thought it was about time she made some adjustments to her lifestyle. She was ready to look the world in the eye and say- "I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY ANYMORE!"

This day was her aurora. Peaceful it was anything but. Beautiful, yes; neccesary- you bet!

__________________________________________________ __________

Please: A word. This story will NOT be depressing like my last book. It will not result in a ruined life. It will not have blackmail, or a formulaic approach to a story (Boy/Girl is somehow naked/doing something sexual boy/girl takes pictures, uses the person, then frees them. Only then, they've learned to love BDSM.)

This will e different, but I think you will like it all the same. Believe me, without giving too many details away, I can safely say that I think you will probably like it.

__________________________________________________ _________

Comments are welcome,
Questions will be answered,
Respectful Criticsms will be taken cheerfully,
Suggestions will be (probably) used,
And anything miscelaneous is encouraged.

~Officelover
Old 02-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

I must ask a question that I'm sure all former readers are wondering after reading that. Will this be the last story in this series?
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

seems good so far and i love the series.we'll see how this turns out

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

alsoem please go on its rock
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
I must ask a question that I'm sure all former readers are wondering after reading that. Will this be the last story in this series?
Yes. That certainly doesn't mean it will be the last story here I write.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

keep it going till u hit 100storys of pam
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenight View Post
keep it going till u hit 100storys of pam
What is this, Arabian Nights? Okay, here is part two:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Pam was ready to wake up and live, sh had a dillema: How the hell was she supposed to get people to like her, let alone be her friends? Pam decided it was time to join a club of some kind.

She was lucky- today was the day that her college was hosting a presentation of the different groups and clubs they had to offer. Pam didn't go last year, but went this time around.

She dressed smartly, but slightly more daring an outfit than she had worn here before. Now, Pam entered the gym which was serving as a makeshift presentation hall. Rows of tables were set up. Each table had a poster, some had candies or fliers. Pam passed and saw many that intersted her; arts, watercolor, speech team, a volleyball team (her favorite sport- swimming was absent from her life now, obviously.) And then she saw one that confused her.

"Excuse me," Pam asked, "What exactly is the "Miscellaneous Coalition'?"

She was asking the people sitting at a table; a man and two girls. One of them was about her age. They had a festively decorated poster in front of their table, and many fliers that had "Random Much?" Printed on them in blue ink. The people seemed friendly enough, and Pam really wanted to know what this club was about.

The girl of about her age boisterously greeted Pam, "Hi! We're of the Miscellaneous coaliton. Want to join?"

This was so- upfront. All the other people she'd talked to made it seem a lot more hidden. Whereas she just asked right off the bat, "Want to join?"

Pam replied, "Um... maybe. But, what do you do in a miscellaneous coalition?"

The man said, "Oh, you know. A little bit of this, a little bit of that."

The older girl said, "We often find ourselves meditating in one meeting, and talking about volcanoes in the next, and after that having a Scrabble competition."

For some reason this spontanaety and randomness was appealing to Pam. She was intrigued, "So you just do... anything?"

"Yeah." Said the man, relaxed.

"By the way," the younger woman said, "I'm Judy. And this is Lea, and this is Abel."

Pam said hi to them all. Pam realized why she wanted to join this club- the more random she was, the more new stuff she would have to try. "You know what," said Pam, "I would like to join your club."

"Really? That's great!" Judy said.

Pam asked, "How many members do you have?"

Abel replied, "As of today, we have 10. We're a random club. Not many people join, and when they do they often leave soon, or new people show up. We don't mind- it enhances the randomness!"

Lea added, "So would you really like to join?"

Pam said, "What the heck- yeah. I'd love to come. When do you meet?"

Judy said, "8 o' clock on Wednesdays and Fridays. Oh- and we'll send you something about our annual Party. It's awesome- you should come."

"When is it?" Pam asked.

Abel said, "It's all in the mail we'll send you. Speaking of which, what's your adress?"

Pam told him, and walked away into the cold night. Pam felt as though she had made a serious step in the right direction for her social life. She went home, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it doesn't seem like much, but this was purely a transitional addition. And yes, that party will play a big role in her life and the story to come.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Don't rush on our behalf, part of what I personally like about your stories is the fact that you'll take the time to set the scene before the fun begins, so to speak.

I can tell this is going somewhere, but you do like to keep the destination hidden as long as possible.

So far, so good, keep it up.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with the new member above me ;P .
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 3

Pam slept well that night. She had sweet dreams, and was relaxed. She felt refreshed in the morning, and heard birds calling. She thought that though soon they'd fly south for winter, they having their last dance. She smiled when she thought of that. After yawning, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and stretching, Pam got out of her bed.

She opened the window in her room, something she hadn't done in all the time she had lived in that apartment, except for that one time that she had accidentally burned her food.

The apartment was smallish. It had a quaint kitchen, a fairly sized bedroom, a bathroom, three closets, and a room that Pam had absolutely no idea what it was there for. She decided to eat her breakfast in that room today. She skipped her average cereal, and made herself pancakes. Her mother had shown her how a long time ago, and she never forgot. Just like riding a bicycle or tying her shoes. That reminded Pam- maybe it would be a good idea to call her parents.

Pam put her papers and laptop into her brown satchel. She had some time to kill- normally she would watch some television. Today, she would venture outside for a stroll.

It was then when she saw a pink envelope. Pam had never seen a pink envelope- much less a hot pink one. It was an effective envelope; she couldn't keep her eyes off it. She picked it up, and carefully ripped the top off. Inside the envelope was what seemed to be a letter. It was printed on plain paper- it read:

"Dear Member of the Miscellaneous Coalition,

You should know that we have an annual party, which is simply called, "The Party". It is a fun party- but an exclusive one. We only let coalition members in. Nevertheless, we pride ourselves in it being voted the best party of the year, for three consecutive years.

This year, you have applied or are already a member of the Miscellaneous Coalition, so you are of course invited to attend. Mark this on your calender, or if you don't have a calender whatever you use to keep dates stored, we will have the party on Friday December 20 to the following Saturday night. Or, who knows, we might go longer. We never know.

It will have- well we can't tell you now. That's the party with having a real surprise party. At a normal surprise party, people just shout "Surprise!" and have a very generic celebration with cake and singing (off-key) "Happy Birthday to You". All that's surprising is the time, which is not really surprising because you don't expect the party to actually be on your birthday. This party will have a theme that is a surprise, which in the longrun will be much more effective than a bunch of people screaming "Surpise!"

The location will be at wherever we decide to make it be at.

More information to come.

Sincerely,

The Miscellaneous Coalition

P.S. TOMATOES! (What? We're random aren't we?)

This was, of course, the silliest letter that Pam had the luck of reiceving. After reading it, she posted it on the bulletin board that she'd never bothered to use, marked the dates on her calendar, and grabbed her brown satchel. With that she left for a stroll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following were the topics and activities of each meeting in between the first meeting and the party.

Dinosaur's Teeth
Emily Dickenson Poetry Reading
Taking a computer apart, and fixing it again
Bass fishing
Forming a band (called the micellaneous coalition's Ace BANDage which was promtly forgotten about.)
Hinduism 101
Douglas Adams Appreciation
Making the longest paper chain on college record.
Watching Gilligan's Island
Maskmaking
Song parodies!
The history of letters of the alphabet
A trip to Lowell, Massachuttes
A basketball game

And much more. I thought I would tell these to you. Randomly
Old 02-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #11
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

very... random, ;p.

Looking forward to the surprise, I really don't know what to expect anymore.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #12
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question Question

Does everyone (anyone?) appreciate the randomness/ slight humor that I'm throwing in? Or would you prefer that to vanish?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
Bigman72

I like it but maby try to leave some clues to what could happen in the future like leave it in the randomness parts and have people try to figure it out but I like it otherwise

Limits: Family, Friends, Messy, Major Public, Scat, Social Suicide, Work Interference

Likes: BDSM, Pain Slut, Anal, Outdoors, Nudity, CBT, Nipple Torture, Urethra Sounding, TEMPORARY BODY MODS such as Play Piercing w/ Cock or Nipples, Cross-Dressing, Pee, Wax Play, Performing on Cam

Kik:bigman7280
Bigman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #14
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 4

A lot of time passed between the time that Pam decided to join the club, and December 18. Pam continually went to the club meetings, and truly enjoyed the activities. They made her laugh.

But, besides the ordinary (though you can't really call them ordinary) meetings of the miscellaneous coalition, Pam started to have a personal relationship with the members. Well, at least the regulars. There were a lot of people who came to one meeting, never to return. She guessed it was because they had already been wild, and didn't need chaos. The people that did regularly attend all the meetings were a much smaller breed.

Besides herself, there were 9 regulars. There was Abel, who was sweet. He absolutely loved science, and was studying biology. Abel was, however, unable () to resist telling constant puns.

Lea was older than Pam, and enjoyed poetry and literature. She would often read her poems at the begining of each session.

Judy was a very peppy, energetic person. Pam couldn't keep up with her at all, even though they were the same age.

Richard was an extremely wealthy person- his father had invented something. She couldn't remember what. Apparently, he had grown so bored of routine life, that he picked a "common" college, and joined the Coalition. Unfortunately, he dropped out after four weeks, but was still regarded as a regular.

John was a handsome man. He studied history, and Pam secretly admired him a little. But he was seeing someone else, and Pam didn't have enough courage to ask him out.

Amy was kind of (how do I put this delicately?) stupid. Very stupid actualy. But people didn't care. She was (somehow) studying psychology.

Rafiel, or Rafi, was an astronomer-in-training, who had a knack for collecting buttons. This is possibly why he joined the Miscellaneous Coalition.

Chelsey was an ordinary person. She studied to be a teacher. But an ordinary one. That, here, set her apart as extraordinary.

And last, but certainly not least, was Tom. Tom loved art. He was, of course, studying to be an artist.

These people were all terribly diferent, and tereribly nice to each other.

On December 18th Pam was very excited. This meeting, they talked about crustaceans. This did not excite Pam, but rather the fact that the mysterious party was in two days. She'd never been to a party that was that long- except for a couple slumber parties when she was in elementary and middle school.

The qestion on everyone's lips was, "What will this party have?" All they knew is that it was going to be good. Last year, they had a scavenger hunt. It was crazy.

Pam went home after the meeting, and got her clothes ready.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #15
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

I like it "BANDage" BONDage? :O Maybe he did leave a clue, MaleToy90. ;P

Advertisements
Kink Talk