Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2016, 06:04 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default 21/F Hidden Public

I get really turned on by the thought of hidden public so I would like to try some.
I'm only a beginner so nothing overly complicated or any chance of me getting caught please.
I want to be submissive and do exactly what I am set, so this can involve pain, pleasure or both, peeing outdoors stuff like that

Feel free to ask any questions or pm me. Tasks will be completed during the week with a full report after !
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to XOpleaseme for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 06:22 AM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here is a fairly simple one for you:

Clamp your nipples and put in a butt plug and a vibrator and go to a place with those massage chairs. Wear a tight pair of short shorts and a crop top - doesn't have to show that much skin if it makes you uncomfortable but a little would be nice.

If you want to make it more painful, wear a tack bra for this too and/or clamp your pussy with pegs.

Now go sit in the massage chair and turn it on for 10 minutes with the vibrator running. Cum if you want - remember you are in public where people might see - but if you can control yourself, feel free to sit there and act like nothing is going on.

The only catch is you have to cum before you take off/out your toys and go home, whether it is in the open, in a restroom, in a fitting room, etc.

Have fun!
Old 07-23-2016, 06:29 AM   #3
k06002422

go to a public location wearinv ONLY a dress and shoes... bring you nipple clamps, butt plug, and benwa balls. you can either find someone of you choosing and ask them to plug you where u can use lube and put ur clamps on u ( this canbe done hidden) or you have to insert ur plig dry put ur clamps on as tight as they will go and insert your benwa balls. you then must walk around in full view for 30 mins (while dressed) the choice is yours.

dislikes: anal extram pain

Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, Pics and videos, illegal, food item inserted in my ass or vagina, no knife or needle play, no self-mutilation, blood, nothing that can leave permanent damage, fire play, sleep deprivation

Toys: small butt plug, riding crop, paddle, rope, cuffs, dildo, weighted clamps, panties

kik:k06002422
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2322156
k06002422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:14 AM   #4
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here is a fairly simple one for you:

Clamp your nipples and put in a butt plug and a vibrator and go to a place with those massage chairs. Wear a tight pair of short shorts and a crop top - doesn't have to show that much skin if it makes you uncomfortable but a little would be nice.

If you want to make it more painful, wear a tack bra for this too and/or clamp your pussy with pegs.

Now go sit in the massage chair and turn it on for 10 minutes with the vibrator running. Cum if you want - remember you are in public where people might see - but if you can control yourself, feel free to sit there and act like nothing is going on.

The only catch is you have to cum before you take off/out your toys and go home, whether it is in the open, in a restroom, in a fitting room, etc.

Have fun!
I love the sound of this however there are no massage chairs near where I live, is there another alternative? Thank you
Old 07-23-2016, 07:16 AM   #5
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by k06002422 View Post
go to a public location wearinv ONLY a dress and shoes... bring you nipple clamps, butt plug, and benwa balls. you can either find someone of you choosing and ask them to plug you where u can use lube and put ur clamps on u ( this canbe done hidden) or you have to insert ur plig dry put ur clamps on as tight as they will go and insert your benwa balls. you then must walk around in full view for 30 mins (while dressed) the choice is yours.
I shall complete the second dare asap. I hope putting my plug in dry is as painful as I think it's going to be! Thank you
Old 07-23-2016, 07:18 AM   #6
k06002422

oh it will be if u r not use anally often report back

dislikes: anal extram pain

Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, Pics and videos, illegal, food item inserted in my ass or vagina, no knife or needle play, no self-mutilation, blood, nothing that can leave permanent damage, fire play, sleep deprivation

Toys: small butt plug, riding crop, paddle, rope, cuffs, dildo, weighted clamps, panties

kik:k06002422
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2322156
k06002422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:32 AM   #7
widmerpool70

Drink a lot of water and then go to the grassy area of a park wearing only a dress and your clit clamps.

Sit on the ground cross legged.

For every 10th person that walks past you, reach under your dress and flick your clamped clit with your finger (should be mild pain).

After the 5th flick, begin peeing on the ground under your dress.

(Feel free to adjust rules regarding # of people depending on how crowded it is)

Limits: scat, blood, gore

Kik: petertemplar70
widmerpool70 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to widmerpool70 for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:49 AM   #8
wingman78
Longtime User

Put a row of clothes pins on each of your labia. Then take two rubber bands, pull them up your legs and tuck the other end of the clothes pins under that. Try to take a short walk with the pins pulling on your labia with every step!
Old 07-23-2016, 07:53 AM   #9
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpleaseme View Post
I love the sound of this however there are no massage chairs near where I live, is there another alternative? Thank you
Here are a couple ideas -

1) do it while getting a manicure/pedicure/getting your hair done. Not as much sensation as a massage chair, but you're in close quarters with someone else, that would make it interesting

2) do it while eating at a restaurant.

3) if you don't like the idea of spending money, so the first two are no good, then try it just sitting in a public place with lots of people - but to get the extra sensation, wear a really tight bra and stand up and sit back down quickly and frequently.

Have fun!
Old 07-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #10
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here are a couple ideas -

1) do it while getting a manicure/pedicure/getting your hair done. Not as much sensation as a massage chair, but you're in close quarters with someone else, that would make it interesting

2) do it while eating at a restaurant.

3) if you don't like the idea of spending money, so the first two are no good, then try it just sitting in a public place with lots of people - but to get the extra sensation, wear a really tight bra and stand up and sit back down quickly and frequently.

Have fun!
This sounds great and much more manageable. I may have to go for the third one but I will see how my week goes. I look forward to trying something new, thank you
Old 07-23-2016, 01:07 PM   #11
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by k06002422 View Post
I completed this earlier today. I went to my shopping centre and used to public toilets there to apply my toys. The toilets were very busy so I had to be fast. I lifted up my dress and put my clamps on tight, they instantly hurt. Next I place my butt plug on the toilet lid and used all my body weight to push it in, it hurt so much feeling my skin being pulled but weirdly turned me on. This made my pussy nice and wet so my Ben wa balls just slid in. My nipples were in agony at this point but my half an hour of walking had just started. Whilst wandering around the shops i found it so hard to keep the butt plug in, it kept feeling like it was going to fall out so I had to clench hard. The feeling of the Ben was balls in my pussy whilst clenching my plug in was intense. All I wanted to do was rub my clit and cum hard but I finished off my half an hour, went back to the toilets and released the clamps from my sore red nipples. Letting my dress drape over them hurt, such a turn on. I slowly took out my plug from my sore arse and took out my Ben wa balls out, with a little pussy juice running down my thigh. I loved the thrill of people not having any idea what I was doing. Loved the pain, thank you!
Old 07-23-2016, 11:36 PM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ben wa balls in, no panties, and edge 5 times at work, or in a public bathroom. Also to keep you busy, keep track of how many guys that have hard ons.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 12:55 AM   #13
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

i would like if you try out my dare

when you are shopping the next time you have to drink at least two liters of fluid of your choice
you are not allowed to use the bathroom in the shopping mall
you have to hold it in as long as you can
at least mininum two hours after drinking the last fluid

you have to choice where to pee out of three
first is to use some flower pot while wearing some skirt or dress
choose some quite place sit on it and pee in it
no one would recognize it

second is a changing room in some store of your choice (maybe one you didnt like or hate because of bad service)
but be quite while peeing

third choice could be the parking lot in the mall
use some dark corner or between some parked cars

if all of these are to public let me know and tell me your ideas and i will probably allow you to do it there
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:22 AM   #14
footman590

One I've seen someone else do and modified it a bit for you. Basically you'll want to west preferably a dress and a few very supporting panties for this. Otherwise change panties often.

You'll basically take your preferably g spot vibrstor and switch it on the lowest setting and put it firmly in you. You'll have to let it go for as long until the battery runs out doing whatever you need to do that day. Regardless of what happens, once the battery runs out, immediately head to a place and masturbste with your dildo. Once you edge at least twice you can cum. Afterwards put in you dildo for the rest of the day. I'd challenge you to switching the vibrstor on the dildo as well.

Another dare is a variant of the pizza dare. Order pizza and then keep masturbating and edging until the guy comes. Put your vibrator in you at the highest setting when you go to collect your food. You are not allowed to rush and must take your time counting your cash etc. Nothing can be prepared.

Others seem to have liked these so I hope you will to. I've got plenty more so as long as you want more and will five reports I'm game.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to footman590 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, pain, pleasure, public