Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-28-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
TeaHunter

Bell 19/m Dare me to buy and use new toys!

Finally, i'm moving out on my own, no need to hide my toys now, but i need new ones, and not homemade.

I'll be buying online so you can link me the ones you want me to buy, but please note:
-Try avoid repost, i don't need (and dont have the money for) 2 similiar dildos or plugs.
-Try avoiding high cost stuff (i'd prefer buying off Aliexpress, Wish or even Amazon) (if it really is too expensive but really want to see it fit my ass i'm not against help for buying it)
-Be reasonable, i won't fit that 9cm width 40cm long monster cock

Don't forget to add what i should do with it! I'll report each task with pictures of my new toys.

If you more pictures with the toy you choosed my kik is TeaJungler (you can pm me even for the tasks)

Likes: enema, anal, inflations, anal insertion, self bondage, pain, forced anal pain, bdsm, electricity, water, anal dice roulettes

Dislikes: a2m, cumplay, (extreme) pain, messy

Nopes: scat, public, anything that could cause me health or social problems, permanent

kik: TeaJungler
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #2
TeaHunter

Ignore, wrong board, i'm sorry.
(Or please a mod delete the thread)

Likes: enema, anal, inflations, anal insertion, self bondage, pain, forced anal pain, bdsm, electricity, water, anal dice roulettes

Dislikes: a2m, cumplay, (extreme) pain, messy

Nopes: scat, public, anything that could cause me health or social problems, permanent

kik: TeaJungler
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, beads, inflation, plugs, toys