Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-20-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
wrenched

Default Humiliating rules for cumming

This dares involves following 1-6 rules each time you cum for a set amount of time. Mostly orgasm control and humiliation, some anal and possible A2M.

First, roll 1d6, and then roll 1d10 that many times to choose which of these rules you will have to follow:

1. You may only cum from humping, no hands allowed.
2. You may only cum when naked and collared, with a humiliating word of your choice written on your chest.
3. Every time you want to cum, roll 2d4. You have that many minutes to cum, or else must wait 24 hours before trying again.
4. Every time you want to cum, you must edge twice beforehand.
5. You must first get permission to cum from 3 people (online or irl).
6. You may only cum while on your hands and knees, on the floor.
7. You must be barking like a dog, loudly, the entire time you are getting yourself off. (Alternately, begging and verbally humiliating yourself).
8. You must take a video of yourself each time. For the duration of the dare, you must have at least 3 videos saved at all times (I.e. the fourth time you cum, you can delete the first video, etc).
9. You must be fucking your ass with a dildo.*
10. You must have a dildo in your mouth and a buttplug in your ass; set a timer for every 1 minute and swap the dildo and buttplug every time the timer goes off.*

*If you roll 9 and 10, alternate fucking your mouth and ass - whichever has the dildo currently.

If you reroll / can't do a rule you rolled, add 1 to the total number of rules you must follow.

Now roll 1d10 for how long you have to follow these rules:
1. 1 week
2. 2 weeks
3. 3 weeks
4. 1 month
5. 2 months
6. Until you've had 10 orgasms following these rules
7. Until you've had 15 orgasms following these rules
8. Until you've had 30 orgasms following these rules
9. Until you've had 50 orgasms following these rules
10. Roll one additional rule, then roll this section again

If you at any point cum without following all of your rules, restart your time from the beginning, but you must also add either an additional week or an additional 5 orgasms (whichever matches) to your original time.

Have fun
wrenched is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to wrenched for this post:
Old 02-20-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
lollyem

I really like this dare!!

For my rules I rolled 1, 4, 6, 9. And the rules are in effect for three weeks. This will be pretty humiliating when I do get to cum. :3

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
a2m, anal, edging, humiliation, orgasm control