Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Sumanitu

Default The quarterback

Please tell me what you think. I have the next part, but if noone likes it I will not write any more.

================================================== =======
It was Monday morning and Chris jumped out of the bed. Chris is 18 and the starting quarterback of the local high school football team. Chris lives in a small town in Texas where high school football is a way of life. The whole town closes down for a high school football game. Chris was the oldest son. He has 2 younger brothers named John, and Ryan.

When Chris went downstairs he saw his mother crying. She had just found out that her mother had passed away and that the whole family had to make a trip to Hawaii. His mother is from Hawaii and had not been able to go back out to see her family in years so she also wanted to spend a month out there to catch up with her family.

“I can’t go out there. My first game is this Friday and I can’t let my team down.” Chris stated
“We have already talked about this and me and your dad think we can trust you, and we think you can stay here by yourself if you want.” His mother said.
“Really! Thanks. I am sorry to hear about grandma.. When do y’all leave?” Chris said.
“We are leaving right after your brothers get home from school.” His mother said. “SO say good bye to them this morning cause we will be gone by the time you get home from football.”

Chris was so excited., but he did feel bad for his grandmother but living so far away he never really got to know her. So Chris got ready for school, and then said good bye to each other. As he was walking out the door his mother gave him an envelope and walked out.

The letter said
Chris,
We have already called your school and told them about the situation. We know we can trust you. If we tell you not to have a party while we are gone we know you will still have one. So just keep it small, and NO ALCHOL. We love you dear. Please stay safe. Also when you get back we will have left you some money in desk. Please stay safe. If you need anything just call you know the number.

Love,
MOM

Chris went through the rest of the day just thinking about his new freedom. His football coach could even notice a difference in practice as Chris was not concentrating on practice at all.
After practice the coach came up to Chris and said “I know about your Grandmother so I will take this practice as a once in a year thing, b ut Friday is our first game and I really need you to keep your head in the game. If you need to talk to someone just come to me. Anything you say will stay between us. Do you understand Chris?”
“Yes Sir. I will do better tomorrow, and right now I am fine, but if I do need something I will let you know.” Chris said.

Chris then went into the locker room, took a shower, and headed home. As he got inside he went straight to the desk where he found $200. Since he was at the computer he decided to check his email. He only had one message.

“Chris sorry to hear about your grandmother. I also wanted to let you know about your fantasy to have a slave, and I wanted to give you the chance. I will call at 9:00 if you answer I know I am right and we can make plans.”

That was all the email said. Chris had no idea who sent it. He also had no idea who sent it or who knew about his fantasy he had told no one, and it kind of scared him, but all he could do is wait till 9:00 to find out the info. So Chris decided to have some dinner and watch the Monday Night Football Game where the Cowboys were playing the Steelers.

At 8:50 the phone started ringing. Could the person be early? Chris walked over to the phone and the caller ID said pay phone.

He answered the phone. “Hello”“Hello dear. This is your mother. I just wanted to let you know that were are right now in California, and to make sure you got the $300.” His mother stated.
“I am glad you have made it that far, and yes I have the money. Well 200 of it I must have missed the other little bit. I am sure its there.” Chris replied.
“”Well honey I have to go. Stay safe. Bye.” His mother replied and then hung up.

He had just hung up the phone when it started to ring again. Again he looks at caller id, and this time it says unavailable.

“Hello” Chris answers the phone.
“Hello, I am glad you answered the phone.” A girl on the other line answers.

Chris’s mind started running a cute sounding girl wants to be my slave. yes., but wait who is this.

“Who is this and who told you about me? Chris asks.
“There will be enough time to get to know each other. I will be over in 30 minutes. I hope you are ready.” The girl said as she hung up the phone.
Sumanitu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk