Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-28-2014, 07:24 PM   #31
Lisaxxx

Yes, I think I definatly would!
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #32
Public Property

It depends on context. If someone just asked me in the street, then no, because honestly someone who would do that is someone I don't want to have anything to do with at all. But in any kind of kinky context, or if I'd been chatting to them at a party or something and we'd got relaxed, or - basically if it was a context where they wouldn't be incredibly creepy to be asking, then I absolutely would.

I like! Being controlled. Rules. Orders. Piss. Tease and denial. Predicaments. Online public. Dressing up.

Limits: Offline public. Blood. Anal. Scat. Underage. Time Consuming.

PM Dares

Not on all that often, but I endeavour to catch everything up when I am!
Public Property is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:17 PM   #33
bridgetluna

I would definitely say No if it was out in open, taking off my underwear in the cafe and giving them up for 50 dollars.

The context of the situation is important. You're walking down and RANDOMLY a stranger asks you. First thing i would think is "what the fk", second thing is "Get away from me"

Its just so awkward if that happens. However if it was a person I know as a friend, I might consider but just not randomly. The situation has to build up in such a way that I feel safe, not just awkwardly blurting "50 dollars for underwear"

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:39 PM   #34
Zeus

I would do it if I'm sure there are no any hidden cameras and I have access to a washroom. Hell yes then!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:01 AM   #35
Kinkyinlingerie

I was out at a bar with a group of friends a few years ago. A bachelorette party approached us. They had a treasure hunt list of things to aquire that night and one of the items was a pair of men's underwear. I went into the bathroom and took mine off and gave them to the group of women. They took my picture, bought me a beer and we parted ways. It was an epic night and I am sure a memorable story for them as well. Long story short, I did it for a beer so hell ya I would do it for $50.
Kinkyinlingerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:44 AM   #36
petslave1990

It's pretty obvious, I'll give her them. Even for free, if she want. Even if a guy ask this, I'll do it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk