Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Daddy's Brat
Account Banned

Default Offering up my ass for punishment

Yesterday, I disobeyed my Daddy; getting drunk when he told me I was not allowed to. Needless to say, I went to bed with a very sore bottom and the plug buried in my ass.
To make sure that I know not to disobey him again, Daddy has ordered me to ask for additional punishments. He knows it embarrasses me to be at the mercy of others and wants me to thoroughly learn my lesson.
Weapons at your disposal: A hairbrush, a belt, a makeshift cane, a bar of soap, a small wooden butt plug, a vibrator, an enema kit, highlighters, duct tape, and a jar of vicks vapor rub
To make sure I am thoroughly humiliated, my daddy has ordered me to take choice photos of my punishments and send them to my dare masters should they provide an email address.
Please, punish me.

BBW Who Likes: Spanking, Ass Punishment, Wedgies, Mouth Soaping, Corner Time, Humiliation, Maybe a little Anal play
Dislikes Very Public, Pics, Big Big Big Anal
Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent Ouchies

Toys To Play With: Hairbrush, Belt, Small Butt Plug, Medium Butt Plug, Clit Vibrator, So Many Jars of Vix Vapor Rub, Anal Beads, Enema Kit

KiK me at gishgush
Daddy's Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Here is a punishment for you. Get naked. Give yourself a large soapy enema. After your enema, plug your ass. Take that hairbrush and spank your ass hard 100 times. Now kneel in the corner until you cant stand the cramping anynore. Then you are to whip your tits with the belt 50 times each and cane your stomach 50 times. Then you may release your enema. Write a detailed report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

Slap your ass hard 20 times
Then tape your vibrator to your pussy and turn it on. Now pinch your ass 30 times. Next put your small plug in your ass. Now put on high heels that hurt your feet and tape your ankles and knees together. Next put a cylinder bottle in your mouth hold it with only your lips. Stand up and bend over so your body makes an L and slap your ass with your belt 10 times every 5 min for 30 min. If you fall over or drop your bottle start over.
enjoy

report back in detail
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Daddy's Brat
Account Banned

"corner time, slut. put your bar of soap in your mouth, and duct tape your mouth closed. put your vibrator in your pussy. fill your ass with an enema, and then plug it tight so you have to hold it in. and hmm... let your master decide what to do with the vicks vapo rub. I'm sure he knows what will punish you the most. so use the rub however he says, along with my other instructions. then go to your corner, and stand there for 20 minutes, holding a coin against the wall with your nose. the entire time, I want you to be spanking that naughty ass with your hairbrush. any time you drop the coin, replace it and add another 5 minutes to your corner time."

As bid my andrewrk, I am to publicly post my punishment. I put the bar of soap in my mouth and tried to cover it with duct tape. It was hard because The bar of soap was so big. I was gagging on the soap, having had to force it back into my throat in order to tape it there. Next I turned on my vibrator and put it up against my clit. I taped my pussy around it, holding it in place. Next I filled my enema bag with a quart of warm water and stuck the tube up my asshole. I let the water fill me. It took about ten mins for all the water to flow inside and by the time I was filled I was already cramping. I wanted to go so badly. My daddy likes me to lube my plug with vicks, especially when im being punished and so I took a big glob and spread it on the plug before pushing it into my ass. Now I was full and plugged and in distress. The vibrator was buzzing steadily in my cunt. I stood in the corner and took a quarter, which I pressed against the wall with my nose. I lifted my brush and began to spank. Ouch. I forgot how much the brush hurts. After about ten mins, My ass was burning. The enema inside me was begging to come out. The soap in my mouth was disgusting and drool was starting to run down the corners of my mouth. I kept spanking, even though I was squirming a little. The vibrator in my pussy felt wonderful and I wanted to come so badly. But I wasn't allowed. After another five mins, my ass was red as an apple and I was straining against the plug. Thats when I dropped the coin. Another five mins. I could have cried. I wanted to release my enema so badly and my ass already was on fire. I spanked steadliy for the last ten mins, praying for it to be over.
After twenty five mins, I ran to the toilet, yanked the plug from my burning hole and the vibrator from my pussy. Then i released

BBW Who Likes: Spanking, Ass Punishment, Wedgies, Mouth Soaping, Corner Time, Humiliation, Maybe a little Anal play
Dislikes Very Public, Pics, Big Big Big Anal
Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent Ouchies

Toys To Play With: Hairbrush, Belt, Small Butt Plug, Medium Butt Plug, Clit Vibrator, So Many Jars of Vix Vapor Rub, Anal Beads, Enema Kit

KiK me at gishgush
Daddy's Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Arummm

Punishment send by pm.
Arummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
MisterDare

Bar of soap in ass for 1 hour, kneeling on rice with butt plug in with vicks vapor rub lube entire time, and spanking bare ass entire time with belt hard. You get no pleasure through the whole ordeal, if you tock your clit at any time during punishment it is another 20 minutes.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
TheXXXPenguin

Female Rubber band torment

Bind your legs together with a belt and a vibrator between your legs and continuously snap a rubber band across your body well the vibrator goes to town on your cunt, after 10 minuets you must place the whole head of the vibrator into you pussy leaving you clit exposed, now snap the rubber band on you clit 20 times to earn your orgasm, afterwards leave the vibrator still in you pussy for another 5 min and during this time snap each of your nipples 20 times each, afterwards you may have another orgasm if you can squeeze one out.

Please send pics to [email protected]
TheXXXPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, daddy, punish