Old 04-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #121
kv123

Short term
Offering-Ass, dick/balls, thighs
Have wire hanger, stick, belt

Single session 100 hit min 200 max
1st two masters to respond
Extra - wax, tooth paste, clothes pin, marker(write something hidden), ask me

Interested in a mistress, If I find the right girl.
Feel free to PM dares
Pm Spank and I will spank myself 80 times
pm TIED BALLS and I will keep my balls tied during masturbation, until the next time I cum
Dare-You can send me any dare
Every time i get a pm, i have to edge 4 times.
kv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #122
yahan

SHORT TERMS RESULTS

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

EXTRAS

3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

Hair Clips (like these up to 8)
Bullet Vibrator
Anal Vibrating Plug
Toothpaste or Chili
Ice Cubes

BODY PARTS
Left Ass Cheek
Right Ass Cheek
Pussy

ITEMS AVAILABLE
Hand
Hair Brush
Belt
Ruler
Spoon
Limits: Public, Bodily Fluids, Diapers, Wedgies, Pics/Cam, Body Writing, Food Insertion
Toys: Two vibrators, anal vibrator egg, anal plug, paddle, ben wa balls

SpecialBunny of YND Kik: yahan91

PM me PLUG and I will plug my ass for 1 hour
PM me SPANK, an object and a body part and I will spank that body part 100 times
MORE PM DARES
yahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #123
vamja

Here's my roll:

Body parts: Cock, balls, ass, inner thigh, Abs.

Tools: Wooden Ruler, electric shock racket, boot, sock and a rock

Short Term
3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

1 - 3 extras at least

Extras available:
a. choice of standard male clothing or none at all.
b. nipple clips
c. can specify to be done in any room of the house inc. garage
d. toothpaste
e. 50m Rope (to do anything with)
f. Ice
g. Choose household implement

Straight Male 36.
Likes: Lengthy arousal, being tied up, light pain, very hidden public, pics.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, anything involving friends/ family, face, diapers, penis insertion.

Toys: Rope, EStim/Tens machine, vibrating cock ring, ball stretcher, handcuffs, butt plug.

*level up my next estim adventure, PM me +1, i'll turn the power up by1 and kik a pic to all if you get me dripping.
vamja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:40 PM   #124
alesub79

I'll spank sluttygirl127 ^_^

You will do 240 hits but you will split it in 3, like 80 with your hand to warm up, 80 with that brush to feel it harder and 80 more with a thin wire cable like a charger thin or similar, bent in 2.
Before you start you have to write 'alesub's' on your left tit and 'slut' on your right in such a way that can be read in the mirror. A picture would be nice, but i understand your limits, so i will just get satisfaction in knowing you did it.
Plus you will need clothe pins and you will use them like this. When you spank your pussy you will have one on each nipple, then when you do one tit, you will have 2 on each pussy lip and one on your other nipple and similar for your other nipple.
But you you will not do all 240 for a body part, instead, you group spankings by the tool used. So you do 80 on your pussy, then you move on your nipples and then come back on your pussy with the next tool, until you finish, because that is the purpose of the cloth pins.
Enjoy and let me know how it went. And because you will suffer for me, you can get yourself to orgasm at the end, but keep the writing on your boobs for a whole day.

likes: humiliation, degradation, denial, cbt, anal, pics, online exposure, hidden public, pee, body writing

limits: illegal, face pics, social suicide, friends or family, etc.

Rules: Once a week I must pee somewhere outside in a semi public place
alesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:29 AM   #125
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

i'm in

i choose short term
Body parts: Ass, chest, cock
Tools: Hand, Spoon, Whip (single tail)

rolling:
2: 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

2 - 4 extras at least:

Clothespins
Ropes - several length
outside (in the woods)
my wifes clothes

so - a last wish: I'd love to have a nice Miss being my first punisher

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #126
Jessi_R

Body parts:
1. Ass
2. Inner thighs
3. Outer thighs

Implements:
I have just about any household items, including brushes, spoons, various sized cords, etc. If I have it i'll use. I would love for you to be creative

Rolls:

2 (long) - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

2 - 4 extras at least
1. Blindfolded
2. Gagged
3. Dog collar
4. Wedgie
5.you choose an extra within my limits

Please pm me your commands.

Likes: Ice, Spankings, Mild Pain, Orgasm Control, Dice Games, etc

Limits: Public, Pics, Anal, Scat, Animals (although I can be an animal for you)

Toys: I like to be creative, so no real toys. Lots of household items, for example electric toothbrush, chip clips, bobby pins, belts, cords, dog collar, leash, chopsticks, ice, etc.

Pm me punishments and I'll do anything w/I limits. I've been a naughty girl, pm "naughty"to find out what I've been up to.
Jessi_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:52 AM   #127
eagerslave

Short term
Body parts open to masters.
Implements .. Wooden brush wooden spoon hand or belt. Any other option let me know ..

3 - 2 sessions 200 hits min and 400 max

Masters
5-4 masters ( first master to reply can add 100 hits in max and one extra body part

Extras
3-5 extras and 59 more soanks to max hit poins
eagerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #128
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerslave View Post
Short term
Body parts open to masters.
Implements .. Wooden brush wooden spoon hand or belt. Any other option let me know ..

3 - 2 sessions 200 hits min and 400 max

Masters
5-4 masters ( first master to reply can add 100 hits in max and one extra body part

Extras
3-5 extras and 59 more soanks to max hit poins
Ok, I got you ;-)
My first session I want you to be naked, diapper position, clamp the labia and tie the pegs on your legs, so the pussy will be held open at all time. Now, whitout look (close your eyes, or look elsewhere) you have to spank your clitoris with the wooden spoon 120 times (only the ones who hits the clitoris counts... other hits will be forfeit)

Second session, you will be using only high heels shoes (the smaller the number, the better), nothing else, in your bedroom, with 7 beams grains inside each shoe. Clamp labia and nipples and, if possible, attach some small weight at each clamp (one tied sock with a battery inside is good enought). Let they hang. Then you stand up straight and hit each ass check with the belt 200 times (200 at all, if 200 each is too much). Theres a catch, though: each time one of your shoes falls you have to add 20 more belt hits ON EACH cheek.

hope you post reply here
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #129
slavegirl.lynn

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

I guess it doesn't really matter which body parts I offer because my Masters can choose another one, but I'll do it anyway.

1. Ass
2. Inner Thighs
3. Tits

My Masters may choose the extras.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still discovering likes, dislikes, and limits.

I do not live alone, so any dare must be able to be done quietly in my room or bathroom.

Limits: Illegal, animals, blood, scat, piss, vomit, extreme pain, pictures/videos, public, family/friends, extreme humiliation

I am not looking for a master or mistress right now.

PM me 'gape' and I will gape my ass.
slavegirl.lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:20 AM   #130
KittenCatt

I choose short term, and offer ass, inner tights, pussy or tits.

First roll: 1 --> 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

Second roll: 1 --> 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

Third roll: 6 --> 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before

So my extras: clothespins, butt plug, figging, toothpaste, Tabasco, enema, ice, rubber bands.

Implements I have: hairbrush, wooden spoon, wooden spatula, electric cable.

Likes: anal, enema, figging, toothpaste, ice, wax, clit/nipple play&torture, spanking
Dislikes: mouth soaping, lines, corner time, orgasm denial, edging
Limits: pee, poo, clothes or toilet control, public, pics/cam, blood, illegal, blackmail, family/friends, diaper, wedgies, underage, scarring, permanent injury
Toys: pics and description in my blog
KittenCatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:55 AM   #131
EmilyDareSlave
Account Banned

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

1. Public restroom
2. Bondage (tied up, gagged, anything else)
3. A specific outfit
4. Anything within my limits

BODY PARTS

1. Ass
2. Tits
3. Pussy
Old 09-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #132
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenCatt View Post
I choose short term, and offer ass, inner tights, pussy or tits.

First roll: 1 --> 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

Second roll: 1 --> 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

Third roll: 6 --> 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before

So my extras: clothespins, butt plug, figging, toothpaste, Tabasco, enema, ice, rubber bands.

Implements I have: hairbrush, wooden spoon, wooden spatula, electric cable.
I got you.

its 189 hits on bare ass, all done with wooden spatula and electric cable. You will be fully naked, and I want a buttplug lubed with tobasco in your ass at least 15 minutes before spankings starts. When its time to spanks, you will clamp your nipples (with weights on those, if possible) and clitoris with the clothespin and then proced as follow:

get on your fours, spank your ass with the electric cord once. Must hear the "swing" of the cords slashing the air, or you will have to redo the spank.
As soon the electric cord 1 spank is done, get on your knees pretty fast and hit each ass with the spatula once pretty hard. If one hit (or both hits) are not hard, you redo they both.
Now you breath for one second and reassume the on fours position, give another cord spank... then get on your knees and do the spatula... and keep doing like this till the 189 hits are done.

At any time, if the clothespin on clit falls you have to reatach it and add 12 more spanks to your ordeal. Same thing goes for the nipples ones.

You can cum and remove the plug and clamps after all is done.
Report back here, we are curious about how your adventure has gone
Old 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #133
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyDareSlave View Post
LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

1. Public restroom
2. Bondage (tied up, gagged, anything else)
3. A specific outfit
4. Anything within my limits

BODY PARTS

1. Ass
2. Tits
3. Pussy
I taken over you too.

Since its two sessions a day, everyday for a week, first one will be on the public restroom you said.

FIRST DAILY SESSION: You will go to it with a really short skirt or shorts, no panties on, but if its too cold outside, you can wear a coat over all. Once you enter the restroom stall, get fully naked (bare everything, including feet), stand up and tie the legs (once on the knees lines and again on the thighs) together, and you cant sit anymore. Will have your spanks standing. Gag yourself with the skirt/shorts, and get the... with instruments you had? You hadnt said, so:

- on Monday and the Sadistic Saturday you will use a hairbrush
- on Wednesday and Sunday you will use a wooden spoon or spatula
- on Thursday and friday, a wooden or metal ruller.
- And on the tuesday, you bare hands will be good enought.

Also, as for body parts and other stuff:

- in Monday and Sunday: you will beat your tits 100 times each (if you take 180max limit as one "to all hits limit", give 90 hits on each tit) and will have your clitoris clamped during the whole time.

- in Tuesday and Wednesday will be the oposite: clamp your tits and hit you pussy, 140 times (60 with her lips closed, 80 with lips fully opened). You have to this standing, but cant be leg tied because you need to keep legs opened. Son dont tie yourself those days.

- In friday, you will only spank your pussy. You can do this sat, and in this case you wont be legtied (again), but you have to hold the labia openned in order to do the hits. So use clamps on labia and try to tape the clamps on your thighs to hold the pussy open wild (if you cant, use the other hand to hold they openned)

- Saturday and Thursday, you will do you ass, with 2 clamps on each nipple, two pencils coated with toothpaste inside your ass and 2 more inside pussy. Do the max of 180 hits on those days.

After the spanks are done, you can dress up and get back home.

On the SECOND DAILY SESSION: it will be while in home, right before you go sleep. Get fully naked, besides one sluty stockings, and the spankings you be done on your bedroom, lights off and window opened, if possible. I made one schedule for you too:

- FIRST day (doesnt matter if its saturday, monday, etc. It will be the first day you are doing this dare): 120 rubber band snaps on each tit, at least half of they (60 each tit) will be done straight on the nipples. You will be standing in front of window to do this, and holding something (vibrator, pencil, a carrot, something like that) in your mouth. Cant let it fall or will have to re start the spankings again.

- SECOND DAY: 150 with a ruller on each ass cheek, bending over in front the window too. gag yourself with panties AND have your sore nipples clamped o this one. Need to hold one vibe, carrot, pencil or similar inside the pussy all time too, and cant touch it (not touch at all) or let it fall (everythime it falls, add 10 spanks on each cheek)

- THIRD Day: 120 hit on your pussy with the ruller, while on your fours, make the swing above your body, so you may hit the asshole too (specially if your aim is not good). Every hit one the ass (if you missed the pussy) is punished with adding two more pussy hits. Ah, yes, dont forget to clamp the pussy lips and use the clamps (with the other hand) to keep lips opened wild.

- 4TH DAY: a refresh - 120 tit slaps with bare hands (120 per tit, if its ok), but you need to have at least 5 clothespins on each tit, you will put they on 10 minutes before spanks starts and, everytime one fall, stop spanking yourself and put the clothespin back ON THE SAME SPOT IT WAS BEFORE. Do this kneeled in front of the window.

- 5TH DAY: same as 4TH, but you will belt your tits. The belt must hit both tits at same time (so, its only 120 belt hits at all) or it wont count. And you will have to hold 6 clothespins per tit, and always put they back when they fall on the ground.

- 6TH DAY: same as 3RD day, on your fours, hit pussy (opened with clamps or clothespins) with one ruler, hits always come from above, if you hit asshole without hitting the pussy you add 2 extra spanks. But this time you will have two pencils inside your ass (to remember you not hit it) and two icecubes inside your pussy. Also, you will hit the pussy the 180 times.

- 7TH DAY: Graduation day :-) and a 180 rubber band snaps on your pussy (80 with it closed, the 100 with it opened) while standing in front of window, holding a carrot in your mouth. Carrot falls, add 5 extra snaps. For the opened pussy part, use clothespins and tape on labia.

A bit complex, but I hope its what you were looking for.
Have fun and, if possible, report back.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #134
drop

my rolls are...

I choose the short term one and got:

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

1- 3 extras at least
And my 3 extras are:
1. can crossdress into almost anything you'd like
2. can use homemade dildo
3. ice

body parts are:
Ass

Item:
hair brush
belt
ruler
hand
any other house hold item u can think of

Likes: sissification, cross dressing, pet play, being controlled
punishments: poop eating, wedgie, spanking, ice, cum eating, make up, deep throating, anal
limits: cbt, public, blood, feet

PM DARES
drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #135
asdfghjkl52

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

EXTRAS
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before. (does that mean 300 to each body part?)

Extras:
Anal Plug
Hair Clamps
Bullet Vibrator
Toothpaste
Chilli
Ginger
Ice Cubes
Rope
[I can look for something else if you've got a better idea]

Body Parts:
Pussy