Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-22-2016, 11:33 AM   #16
Luke.Mayner

Here is my account of the dare. I rolled for the mode and got 4 which was add one to each roll
Clothing: my first roll was 6 and because I don't have any cross dressing clothes I took one away, so I did the dare naked
Masturbate: I rolled 3 so because of my mode it went to 4. I then got 144, 53, 165, 77 and 114 so 53 was lowest so I masturbated for 53 minutes and didn't cum.
Anal: the third roll was 1 so 2 because of mode. I then got the numbers 50, 38, 22, 9, 5, 46, 40, 57. And then got 4, 4, 1, 1. Which meant I fingered my ass with 1 finger for 5 minutes.
Bladder: I rolled a 2 so 3 because of mode which I then made 4 because of earlier so every time I need to be I need to wait 30 minutes before I can go for the rest of the day.
Pee: 3 so 4 because of the mode which meant I have to pee on my hands next time I pee
Poo: 4 so 5 because of the mode. I took two off here. Which meant I did 3 which is next time I poo I do so standing up
enema: I don't own one so skipped this roll.
Pain: 6 because I don't own a pepper -2. I got the numbers 77, 100, 118, 110, 69. This meant I had pegs on my nipples for 69 minutes
Bondage: 4 so 5 because of mode. I got the numbers 75, 84, 67, 40. So I was in a hogtie for 40 minutes
Shaving: 4 so 5. Take away 4 so I don't shave anything
public: 4 so 5. Take away 1. Go out without undies and fly undone
bodywritting: 3 so 4.
The three words sexual phrases I write on me were
My Mistress is, anal to and blowjob from
I left the names out because of privacy

So I ended with a plus 7 at the end, which isn't very good

Looking for mistress

Pm me a person above thread and I will post in it
Luke.Mayner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk