Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-25-2022, 10:37 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Question Diaper Wank Torture

Inspired by a PM dare requested by Al3x. This is way outside my wheelhouse in some ways, so I don't really know how intense it is, or even if it'll work exactly how I plan, but... for you diaper-loving boys, here goes!

To start out, hold your bladder for as long as you can. Until it gets unbearable. Until that first wave of unbearableness passes. Until your crotch is a slick, sweaty mess from the effort...

Now get hard. Wrap a diaper around your cock, as snugly and form-fittingly as you can, and use string or rubber bands to try to form a sort of mold that you'll be able to masturbate with. If it starts to unravel once you've begun, that's okay... just think of it as a really thick, awkward arrangement of tissues, I suppose.

Now... fuck your diaper and/or masturbate with it, while pressing hard on your bladder with your other hand. You must cum before you can pee!

But once you cum, you aren't going to stop masturbating. Keep stroking! It will hurt. It'll be scratchy and rough on your over-sensitized tip. But you can't stop until you manage to force out the beginning stream of your piss. Then you can stop, but hold the diaper around you as you piss, feeling it soak in all around your cock and engulf it.

How tight can you hold? Will some leak around your fist, drip from your balls and make a mess?

No, really, I legitimately have no idea. xD So be sure to be detailed in your report to me!

Hmm... and then I really should make you wear your now cummy, pissy diaper, hmm? I bet it'll feel quite odd, peeling off the tabs, putting it on already soiled? Let me know.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-26-2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Oh, oops! I posted this in the wrong section, sorry! Can a mod move it to Dares?
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 03-25-2022, 11:10 PM   #2
serazene

Thanks for this! I am currently holding of my own accord but will try to transition into this when it gets unbearable and do a write up for you.

As someone pretty into these kinks it's a good one. Using the diaper like that (without actually wearing it) is novel, the risk of leaking is fun, and having to wear it afterwards is an exciting punishment - at least, it's exciting now, and will probably be yucky and weird when it's actually time to be put it on - which is the point

I'll edit this post with an update in an hour or three.

Update/Report (done!)

I had already been wearing a diaper earlier as I have rules this weekend not to use the potty. I decided for the spirit of this dare I should start with a new one as the act of putting on a soiled diaper that was previously clean seems like part of the point

At the time of starting to write this I need to pee pretty urgently but it's not an emergency yet. I've had a lot to drink tonight - both alcohol and just water - so it's been a pretty persistent urge all evening and is mostly passing right through me, so I think it'll be "unbearable" in pretty short order. I'm currently pants-less at my desk and have a diaper next to me and a towel underneath me on top of my chair just in case. Right now it's just a waiting game.

-- 30m later --

Urge is getting a lot stronger, it's hard to focus on what I'm doing on the computer. Getting to the point where I'm bouncing my legs repeatedly, so I think another 30-60m tops and we'll be ready to phase 2.

-- 10m later --

I'm very squirmy and it's definitely starting to feel like the tide coming in. I wouldn't call it "unbearable" yet but we're getting there and it's very distracting. Constant pressure in my bladder and an urge to keep my legs crossed...

-- 5m later --

Ah god here we go, it's coming in waves and I can't focus on Reddit any longer at all. I can hardly type this out as I'm shaking a bit. It's taking a lot of focus not to start peeing onto my desk, heh. Getting hard won't be a problem as I have been on and off since this started.

Probably going to start with the diaper masturbation shortly here...

-- 1m later --

Yup can't hold any longer let's go. First thoughts before I get started - adult diapers are big (and I only wear a medium) - this thing dwarfs my privates when it's wrapped around my front like this. I'll probably end up finishing right in the middle of it which isn't where it usually gets wet when worn. We'll see

-- 5m later --

Oof okay - getting off wasn't hard though it definitely felt weird and I was convinced I was going to start peeing myself, but my bladder held strong. Intense sensation After that it took another couple minutes to be able to start peeing - thankfully no pain from the continued stimulation but definitely frustrating because I had to go the entire time and my body wouldn't cooperate.

Once the floodgates opened I was incredibly relieved to stop with the stroking. Amazingly no leaks! As suspected the middle of the diaper (where it'd go under the perineum) is what got all the liquid and so it's sort of a weird saggy feeling to wear it, as the front is actually pretty dry. Definitely a bit squicky and uncomfortable - the urge to change into a clean one is strong, heh.

Enjoyable experience overall but I'm mostly just relieved I didn't end up making a mess in my office!

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 03-26-2022 at 12:18 AM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to serazene for this post:
Old 03-25-2022, 11:17 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I tried to imagine what I'd like, if that was my kink. I'm glad I came up with something compelling!

Do let me know how it goes!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 03-26-2022, 01:29 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Fabulous job, and a great report! I'm very pleased at your discipline and your will to suffer for me, boy, even longer than I would have demanded.

I'm also happy to know both the good and bad points about how it worked. Is there something preventing you from using a different area of the diaper to masturbate with? Or was it just most convenient to use the fold already built into it to form part of the tunnel for you to thrust into?

And yes! The core idea was to get your bladder hyper-full, which presses down onto your prostate, stimulating it and making it easy to get hard (the reason most 'morning wood' happens, actually, is from the bladder pushing on the prostate). But then once you get hard enough to get your juices flowing, your prostate swells up and pinches off your urethra so you can't pee.

Sure, you don't care much for a while, because you're having an orgasm, and that completely overwhelms the nerves complaining that your bladder is distended... but after you cum, it takes a bit for the swelling in your prostate to go back down enough for you to pee, and I hoped that, combined with the sheer post-coital stimulation, would combine to make some lovely torture you have no control over... half your own doing (at my request), but half your body betraying you, not letting the stream begin.

I'm almost disappointed you made it, though. The mental image of you helplessly pissing onto your desk, flushed and humiliated and hard in spite of yourself is a priceless one.

The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 03-26-2022, 01:38 PM   #5
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Is there something preventing you from using a different area of the diaper to masturbate with? Or was it just most convenient to use the fold already built into it to form part of the tunnel for you to thrust into?
Glad you were pleased with the write-up

Basically just as you describe - it was the "natural" way to fold the diaper over myself and for many reasons I was not thinking super clearly about alternatives at the time

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 05:57 AM   #6
Tom__

So after i woke up sunday morning i've read your post and decided to give it a go.

Since i just went to the bathroom after i got up, i started breakfast with a large glass of water and a bowl of cereal. I guess that was around 600ml of liquid at 10:00.
40min later i already felt a small urge to pee and drank another glass of water (~250ml). For the time waiting i did some cleaning in my house and some laundry.
I drank one more glass of water at 11:10 and at 11:30 i realy started to feel the pressure.
At around 12:00 it already became super uncomfortable and i drank one last glass of water pushing it to a total of about 1,3l. Laundry was done at about 12:10 and i realy hurried hanging it up.
At that point even walking back from the garden inside was quite hard. It reminded me how accurate your description for the state of needing to pee was -> sweaty mess from the effort.

I rushed back to fasten the diaper tight around my cock with two velcro strips. It worked out very good holding the diaper securely in place. At that time i noticed how little stimulation it gave me trying to masturbate with it.
I tried my best to get off for about 30 min, i think i came close to peeing or cumming twice, couldn't even tell which it was. The tip felt sore and it hurt and i decided to just try and pee while slowly stroking it. Tried that for 10 min but couldn't pee like that either. I stopped everything and just tried to pee after that, took about another 10min till i could finaly get a relieve from the bladder pressure. Was still kinda slow relieve but at least nothing leaked out. The urge to come was basicly gone at that point.

Interesting experience but i was honestly expecting and hoping to get off.
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tom__ for this post:
Old 03-27-2022, 02:55 PM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hello and welcome! Am I reading correctly by your post counter of "1 post" that I claimed your GD virginity?

Great job with the dare, and I'm sorry it didn't go as pleasurably as you'd hoped.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there was a miscommunication in there, though.

By masturbate with the diaper over your cock, my intention was for you to be moving the diaper against your penis, like an improvised, and very rough and scratchy fleshlight.

I think, given your description of the lack of stimulation, that you were moving your hand over the diaper instead? Like a really thick and stimulation-muting condom...

If so, maybe you might want to try it again sometime as intended, but if not, that's perfectly okay!

I'm still thrilled that you were inspired by me, and that you tried my dare, and I'm very pleased by the quality of your report!

I love the detail of your description of the accuracy of my depiction! Very flattering and gratifying, thank you!

That inability to pee just after orgasm (or in your unfortunate case, during an unsuccessful attempt) is the intention of this dare. If you're not familiar with the anatomy, your prostate, which generates the liquid part of your cum usually called 'precum' (but that is also the bulk of the volume of your ejaculate as well), wraps around your urethra just below your bladder. When you're aroused, it swells up as it produces and fills with pre, and pinches off your urethra so you can't pee.

After you've cum, it remains swollen and inflamed for a little while, and you have to wait for the swelling to go down before you can urinate. Probably an evolutionary adaptation so the ammonia and urea in your pee doesn't kill off your sperm.

But without the orgasm, that sounds... deeply unpleasant.

I'm not sure whether I should punish you for failing to cum (and hopefully give you the inspiration to cum at last, if you haven't already), or if you should punish me for putting you through that, lol.

Either way, great write-up, and welcome to the community!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, masturbation, messy, post orgasm torture, watersports