Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2023, 01:30 PM   #1
phailagain

Default New Toy help me use it!

I recently got a new TOY and needed your help to use it. I don't think I will be able to take the knot so some tasks or strechting to be able to take it would be welcomed.

Also I am interested of what should be used as "cum" and maybe some tasks around how long to hold it with the knot once I get work up to it.

Feel free to leave so comments below on your task. If you require proof send me a kik message

Look forward to your tasks!
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:16 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Own cum collected and frozen over a month or so sounds like the thing that would be the most realistic in use.
If you didn't do it yet give that dildo a warm up ride without taking a knot yet, just bumping against it. I sent you something on Kik to listen during the ride.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:52 PM   #3
phailagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Own cum collected and frozen over a month or so sounds like the thing that would be the most realistic in use.
If you didn't do it yet give that dildo a warm up ride without taking a knot yet, just bumping against it. I sent you something on Kik to listen during the ride.
I can start collecting, but that is going to take some time. I will see how much I could get to saving. I have not taken it yet so will ride it for a while first. I will check your message. thanks!
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, break me, dildo, knot, task