Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #61
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all the corrections!!!

Thanks PerfectlyImperfect, kinamar, Pewdie, Tiden, wedgiegirl290, Maleslave21, Submissive9, wme, knightgunner13, Kurugator, canonball-747, slutjuice, SimpleD, zac, and bottomb for your feedback on Part 4!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 5: Sarah's First E-mail

"COMING MOM!" Sarah yelled back, forgetting about the e-mails she was supposed to write in her excitement.

Sarah's mom made mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and macaroni & cheese for supper. They had one rule at supper time and that was, “Nobody can eat until everyone was there.” Everyone usually included: Tommy, Eric, Jeremy, J.J., which were Sarah’s brothers, Tracie, Becca, Katie, which were Sarah’s sisters, Sarah's mom, Sarah's dad, and Sarah. If they had company over, they would have to wait for them. Today, Sarah's brother, Eric, had three of his friends over for a sleepover. They were late to supper. At 5:30 they finally walked through the door.

"ERIC! Supper started 30 minutes ago! Where were you guys?" Sarah's mom yelled at them.

"Sorry mom. We were at the park and we lost track of time." Eric replied back.

"You know the rules. Now the food is cold. Just sit and eat before I send your friends home." Sarah's mom said, upset.

"Yes mother." Eric said back.

Sarah was almost finished eating when she realized the time. It was 6:15. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND THE E-MAILS AN HOUR AGO! I AM IN TROUBLE!" Sarah thought angrily to herself.

Sarah quickly finished her food and said, "Mom, may I please be excused and go to my room?"

"Let's see. Whose turn is it for doing the dishes?" Sarah's mom asked.

They all looked at each other. Then they remembered that they had a new rule where all the kids would take turns doing the dishes. It went from oldest to youngest. So first it was Eric, then Sarah, Becca, Katie, Tommy; all of them were 14 and were quintuplets. Eric and Tommy looked alike and Sarah, Becca, and Katie looked alike. Next was J.J., Jeremy, and finally Tracie; all of them were 11. J.J., Jeremy, and Tracie were triplets. None of them looked alike.

"Well I did them yesterday so it's Becca's turn!" Sarah told her mom.

"Okay Sarah. You may be excused. Becca gets to do the dishes tonight!" Sarah's mom said.

"Thanks mom," Sarah said back. She put her plate in the sink and ran up the stairs. She was about to go on her computer to write the e-mails when her mom yelled for her.

"SARAH! You better not be on that computer! Do you have homework?" Sarah's mom yelled up the stairs to her.

"Yes mom. I do. But all I have is papers for you to sign." Sarah replied back.

"Well, bring them here so I can sign them. Then, you can go on your computer." Sarah's mom said back, annoyed.

"Yes mother." Sarah said. Sarah grabbed the papers and ran down the stairs. Sarah handed them to her mom.

"What are they for?" Sarah's mom asked.

"Just permission slips saying I have permission to use the iPads in school," Sarah responded.

"Okay. Here you go." Sarah's mom said after she signed them.

"Thanks mom!" Sarah yelled, while she ran upstairs.

Sarah quickly logged on to her e-mail and started to type up the e-mails. After she read them over and over again about fifty times, she finally sent them at 6:45. The first one read,

Dear Master,

Here are all the rules you set for me. I copy and pasted them from the first e-mail that you sent to me. They are:

1. You may not tell ANYBODY about our “relationship.”

I think that the punishment for breaking this one is that I should have to write lines saying, "I will not tell anyone about my relationship with Master," and then leave it in a public place.

2. You are not allowed to wear underwear. If I catch you with underwear on, you WILL be punished. Underwear means both bra AND panties!!

I think that the punishment for breaking this one is that you should just take away all of my bras and panties to make sure I don't do it again.

3. You will call me Master. I will let the first few slips go by but then you WILL get punished.

I think that the punishment for breaking this one is that I will have to write, "Don't forget to call Master, Master," somewhere on my body.

There were two other rules but they weren't really rules, they were just things like, “If you don't do this, this will happen.”

Love, Sarah

The second one said,

Dear Master.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will Sarah's punishment be for not sending the e-mails on time?
What will her second e-mail say?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #62
Username87654

Nice! Can't wait for the next part.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #63
hood.0272

I like the story and the potential for where it could go but I do have to mentally add a couple of years to the ages. Apart from the paedo aspect it stretches the credibility of the scene.
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #64
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Nice! Can't wait for the next part.
It should be up in the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood.0272 View Post
I like the story and the potential for where it could go but I do have to mentally add a couple of years to the ages. Apart from the paedo aspect it stretches the credibility of the scene.

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 08-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #65
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default A few questions for you!!

Do you guys want me to continue with the character recaps?

If so, what characters should I recap on?

All of them?

A few of them?

Who?

Old 08-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #66
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

For the amount of characters that are in the story now I don't think you need to do the recaps but when or if more characters are put in the story the recaps could be helpful

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #67
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
For the amount of characters that are in the story now I don't think you need to do the recaps but when or if more characters are put in the story the recaps could be helpful
Okay. Thanks!

Old 08-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #68
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all of the corrections!

Thanks Username87654, hood.0272, and Hollyann for the feedback on part 5!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 6: The Punishments

Dear Master,

I think that the punishment I should get for telling someone about our “relationship” is what I said in the previous e-mail. I think I should have to write lines saying, "I will not tell anyone about my relationship with Master."

I think that the punishment I should get for not completing your task today should be to keep trying until I do it right and make you happy.

Love, Sarah

Sarah hoped that the e-mails were good enough and hoped that the punishment she would receive for sending it late wouldn't be too harsh. There was a knock at Sarah's door.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Who is it?" Sarah asked.

"It's me, Tommy. Can I come in for a second?" Tommy asked, nervously.

"Sure." Sarah answered him. Tommy opened the door and walked in. He sat on the bed. "What's up?" Sarah asked him.

"Well... you're a girl, right?" Tommy asked.

"Well duh." Sarah told him.

"So you know how girls think right?" Tommy asked.

"Yes I do. Why?" Sarah asked, knowing where this was going.

"Well, one of my friends has a crush on this girl and he doesn't know how to talk to her." Tommy told her.

"Oh... okay. What's this friend’s name?" Sarah asked.

"Um... Tom. Tom Tucker." Tommy told her, lying poorly.

"Oh come on Tommy. I know that you don't have a friend named Tom. Anyway, I think it's cute that you have a crush on a girl." Sarah told him.

"Really? You do? Eric said it was stupid." Tommy told her, a little sad.

"Don't listen to Eric, he only says that because no girls ever like him. It's not stupid. It's just a sign that you're growing up. Now, tell me, who is this girl?" Sarah asked him.

"It's um, well, it's um, Emily." Tommy told her, embarrassed.

"Wait, my new friend Emily?" Sarah asked him, surprised.

"Well... yes." Tommy told her.

"Wait, how do you even know her?" Sarah asked him, confused.

"We have three classes together. I, you, and Emily have three classes together, remember? We have P.E., Family and Consumer Science (FACS) 9, and Band together." Tommy told her, getting annoyed that she forgot.

"Oh yeah. I remember now. So what do you want to know?" Sarah asked him.

"I want to know how to talk to her and tell her that I like her." Tommy told her, getting a little nervous.

"Well the best advice I can give you is just get to know her and try to be her friend. Don't just tell her that you like her right away. Be nice and be yourself." Sarah told him, happy to give her little brother advice.

"Okay, thanks Sarah." Tommy said. He got up and gave her a hug before leaving. Sarah was surprised but hugged him back. After he left she checked her e-mail and saw that her Master had e-mailed her back. She was shocked to see what it said. It read:

Dear Sarah,

I am happy that you sent the e-mails but am very disappointed that you were an hour late to send them. So you now get three punishments instead of two.

I really liked your idea for the punishment for telling someone else about our “relationship.” So, that's going to be your first punishment, or at least part of it. Tonight, before you go to bed, you are to write, "I will not tell anyone about my relationship with Master" 100 times. But you will have to do it seven different times, for a total of 700 times. Make sure to separate each 100 with a new piece of paper. Why, you might ask? Because you will be “forgetting” them in each one of your classes. On the top of each paper, you will also write your e-mail and a note that says, "E-mail me for some fun.” You will do this for one school week (five school days) starting tomorrow. So that means you will write, "I will not tell anyone about my relationship with Master" 700 times each day, for five school days, for a total of 3500 times and also. On each piece of paper don’t forget to include your e-mail as well as “E-mail me for some fun." I know this will be a challenge for you. I know that you don't want to do this. But if you do this it will show me that you will do anything for your Master. It will also teach you not to tell anybody about our relationship again. If you forget or miss a day, you will get a punishment for every 100 that you forget or don't do. As long as you never tell anyone, unless given permission, you will never have to do this again; I promise.

I liked your idea for the punishment for not completing the task I had set for you. But, I'm going to make it a little more challenging. Every day, for one school week (five school days) you will have to sit by me on the bus to and from school. You will be wearing a skirt (I'll have one for you tomorrow so just put on shorts in the morning). Your task is during the whole way there and the whole way back, to masturbate just by rubbing your pussy on the bus seat. If you cum, you can't stop. When we reach the last stop before school or the last stop before yours, you will have to clean up any messes you have made. If you don't cum at least once during the rides, you will get a punishment. I hope you like this one. You will probably have to do this one many more times throughout the year.

You get your last punishment because you were an hour late sending the e-mails to me. I gave you two hours to send two e-mails. Hopefully, this will get you to learn. This punishment will be hard, and it will be involving another person. It will be involving your brother, Tommy. I know that this will be really, really, hard, but you have to do it. The punishment will be to somehow get three photos of Tommy naked, showing his dick and his face. I want three because I have three of you and it would only be fair to get three of each slave. I don't care how you do it. I don't care what you have to do to get them. You just have to get them. I'm happy that I have one slave, but I will be even happier if I can get two or maybe even more. You have until Friday to get me the pictures. If you don't get them, you will get a punishment for every picture that you don't get.

Look, I know that these punishments are hard but I told you that I'm very strict. When I need to get a point across, I get it across the easy way or the hard way. Now, you better get started on those punishments! E-mail me when you finish with the first 700 lines.

Love, your Master

Sarah was in shock. She couldn't believe how strict her Master was being. "700 lines a day? How am I ever going to do that? But more importantly, how am I supposed to get the pictures of Tommy?" Sarah worried to herself. Then she heard another knock on the door.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Who is it?" Sarah asked, for the second time that night.

"It's............"

TO BE CONTINUED.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Sarah complete her punishments?
Will Tommy be the 2nd slave of Justin?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

Old 08-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #69
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightgunner13 View Post
okay that works. keep it up
Hehe thanks

Old 08-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #70
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Ok that was really good. Keep up the good work.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #71
takashi

i really like this story cant wait for more

limits- public,family,illegal,blood,messy,cross dressing major pain(ask),piss,scat

like- wedgies, holding,cum control, masturbation,anal, others not discovered
Live in my area hit me up
Spoiler:
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
85% Voyeur
71% Exhibitionist
58% Boy/Girl
58% Experimentalist
56% Submissive
51% Brat
48% Switch
45% Vanilla
42% Daddy/Mommy
42% Ageplayer
42% Dominant
37% Rope bunny
33% Pet
29% Slave
takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #72
canonball-747
Account Banned

Oh man, I can't wait for more. Post as soon as you can please! (Which basically means post the next part yesterday )
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #73
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Ok that was really good. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!! I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi View Post
i really like this story cant wait for more
More will be up in the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball-747 View Post
Oh man, I can't wait for more. Post as soon as you can please! (Which basically means post the next part yesterday )
Haha. I will post the next part in the next few days! Glad you like it!

Old 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #74
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

More! This is a great story
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #75
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

Great story! I can't wait to read more.

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote