Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2023, 06:49 PM   #11
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post

2. Don’t go to the bathroom for an hour. Drink at least 24 oz. Of your favorite beverage. Leave the house and go for an hour walk. This might be fun combined with another dare. Also…feel free to hop in the car and drive somewhere where you can walk for an hour. That might make it harder, though.

Enjoy
I have done this dare! I just got back from the walk! I typically try and drink water mostly so just did that. I drank 2 bottles of water, I think it ending up being a bit more than 24 ounces in total. I waited a few minutes then got in my car and went to a nearby walking trail. I put on my headphones with some music and set a timer for one hour. The fresh air and exercise was nice. About halfway through the walk, I started to feel a slight need to pee. But nothing major. It build up a bit more as I walked. If slowly was getting worse as the time went by. By the time, it was almost up I really had to go. Once the hour was up, I made my way back to my car. I really had to go at this point but decided to just drive home quickly. I almost couldn’t hold it a few times while driving home. It seemed that the feeling would be really strong, then kinda go away before coming back strong. It was really strong when I got home. I pretty much ran to my bathroom and started going right when I was on the toilet. The relief felt amazing
I did enjoy this dare!

I’m going to be making my video and also giving myself an orgasm later tonight when everybody is asleep! I’m very much looking forward to it and welcome and more dares to go along with it all!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk