Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2022, 10:21 PM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default 27F pregnant and looking to pass the time

Hi all!

So again life’s changed a ton! We got use to the whole being married and work thing and then up and decided to start the family. I’ll have the next few months as work from home and my partner is in office during the work day so I’m alone then, but can involve them after they get home. I’m interested in anything you could think of from my loves from the signature or if you have any ideas that I could try outside of that they’ll be considered.

Thank you in advance for any dares!

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:13 AM   #2
bdsmlover24

As you work from home, I want you to train anal for long period. You will work with a bare ass on a chair everyday. More than that, you will sat on a dildo that will be entirely in your ass. Maybe you should buy a suction cup dildo that can be fixed on the chair, it's better and not too expensive (not too big, but a little bit long should be great). Start by taking it inside for a short period of time (maybe 15-20 min) but several times a day (like 2 times in the morning and 2 times in the afternoon). You will then increase the time a little by a little; i suggest to add 5-7 minutes each new week. Your goal is to be able to work the entire day with the dildo fixed to the chair, so it is inside your ass all the time you are sitting for work, and you have breaks only when you stand up as you would do on a normal work day in some office (to go to the toilets, to get your meal, ...). In summury you should take the habit to have a dildo inside your ass almost all of the day, by starting small and getting bigger slowly. Finally I challenge you to manage to get to that result before you stop working for your baby !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:07 AM   #3
Jilll

Slowly insert pens one at a time into your ass until you cannot fit any more.

Workout naked until you are covered in sweat. At least 20 mins. Use the sweat to masterbate.

Prepare yourself for the baby! Get some adult diapers and powder. Use it and see how much it helps. Stay in the wet diaper for at least 5 mins.

Fill up a bottle with milk (can you lactate yet?). Drink it.

Get naked, put some baby food in a bowel on the ground and lick it up.
Jilll is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, breast, fun, pregnant, toys