Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2022, 09:05 PM   #1
sissmeup

Nuclear Going to a convention locked in chastity, Need tasks for the weekend and leading up.

So here is the game I am playing, I will be locked in chastity while I go to an anime convention with a group of friends who are highly sexual and very attractive.

Out of all of them, two or three will know of my lock up, but everyone else will be clueless about the situation.

I have been tasked with creating tasks and requirements for the weekend while I am attending to keep me as aroused and frustrated as possible.

The list so far:
  • Cage 48 hours minimum
  • Undies over cage
  • Erotic ASMR whenver possible
  • Plug at all times reasonable, vibrating or blue tooth controlled if possible.
  • In order to be let out on Sunday/Monday, a set number of people (Currently: 523)must sign a piece of paper that says “You are allowed.” (Maybe change it to a poll that simply says yes or no and I have to have more yesses than Nos by weekend end. A third option of abstaining forces the amount of people that need to be asked to increase by 5.*
  • Daily dirty messages sent to me from OF makka
  • Only ruined Orgasms leading up to the con.
  • Taking selfies in provocative positions where no or few people looking. Must be posted on reddit or somewhere similar.

*People who know I am in the cage have to sign the paper. Their vote is weighted to 10% of the overall required amount of answers but does not reduce the overall number of people that need to vote. They must be informed of what the paper is in reference to.

What other tasks or things should I add to my list?

Last edited by sissmeup; 03-06-2022 at 09:45 PM.
sissmeup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, convention, dares, fun, tasks