Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM   #31
Nikkiii

Quote:
Working it from home in isolation:
Any meetings that you aren’t the leader of should be done masturbating, but don’t mute yourself, see if you can keep quiet. At least 2 edge for each 10 mins of a meeting. If you need a webcam you will be bottomless and fucking yourself with your biggest toy. In the last 5 minutes of the meeting you can cum. Hope this doesn’t affect your work performance too much.
well first of all:
of course this will affect my work performance!
I just used that dare as an excuse to be nude, fuck myself and be naughty at work

I got up early, showered, and got ready. Then had breakfast in my bathrobe, some tee, some reading, before stripping naked for work, inserting a buttplug and getting my suction cup dildo. Then I got a chair from my dinner table, because it is made from wood, so my suction cup dildo would be able to be fixed on it and placed it infront of my laptop.
Dildo in the middle, turning on laptop and starting to work. 8am.
First I had to answer emails, and do all the boring stuff. At first I was standing, but slowly worked myself down, until the whole dildo was inside of me and I was sitting. It fully embedded inside me. I automatically started grinding on it, while doing emails, I did the first 3 or so, before I started to do a little ritual for each and every one of them. When I opened a new email, I stopped grinding, started fucking my dildo for 10 full length strokes, while saying:
“Thank you for writing this whore!”
then I sat back down, continuously grinding the plastic dick, while writing the response.

And this went on for a while…
I had like 2 emails. Some were quite fast answered, some took longer, anyway I was busy writing mails until nearly 10 am.

2 hours with the dick inside me…. Fucking or grinding… my bottom half was a freaking mess. I was sitting inside a puddle, it was running down my legs… and a camera meeting was coming up with my project group. A call of 2 hours…

so I took a short break before that, slurping up my mess and cleaning the dildo, before going to the toilet and drinking 1 liter of water. Also I got myself a shirt and blazer.
Then the realization hit me…
2 hours of meeting with 2 edges for 10 minutes…
I need to edge 24 times during the meeting!!!
(well ok I could have cheated me out of it, because I was leading the meeting)

I sat down on the dildo, started to grind again immediately (I guess muscle memory) and started my webcam.
Checked the frame if everything was hidden, and started the meeting.
7 guys 1 girl and 1 slut
sitting here bottomless, left hand between my legs, starting to masturbate, and starting to talk.
I started slow, because I needed to talk, so I reached the first edge 7 minutes in… then 12 …
after 15 minutes I finally was able to give the microphone to someone else,
I have no freaking idea what it was about
well I was able to understand it at the time, but the longer it took the more it all just went into a big mush…
sitting bottom naked, masturbating, from time to time talking, basically constantly on the edge to an orgasm.
I there were quite a few moments, where I had to stop completely, because my legs started shacking, I started to close my eyes postorgasm, just to realize NOT NOW!!! they can SEE YOU!!!

half an hour done
one hour done

then it happened about 1 and a half hour in the meeting I could not take it anymore… right hand pressed on my mouth holding it shut, breathing heavily, and I came
squirting on top of the dildo, exploding in pleasure! Trying to act like I was thinking and listening, CUMMING
and CUMMMING
it felt like it was holding on for 10 straight minutes.i was in an orgasmic dream, only slowly waking up…

the first words I heared were just gibberish to me. Slowly starting to understand again what was going on.
They were still talking about a programming problem, focus not on me but on 3 guys..

FUCKING thank GOOD!!!!

I was a mess…. Again in a puddle on the floor, on the chair, wrinkly fingers, from them beeing inside my pussy for too long…
what a fucking slut am I???

I was broken for the rest of the meeting, I basically was a useless toddler, only able to navigate around…
no usefull information from my side.
Not touching myself until the meeting was over
still impaled on a dildo.
Well how should I have gotten it out anyways? I would need to stand up, and FUCK I AM NOT DOING THAT!

Meeting was over!
I slammed shut the laptop and leaned back, giant relieve… somehow it went well…

well it was only 12 am…

I had to get up, even though my legs felt reaally heavy, drink a LOT! And taking a short break, leaving the room, grab a bite to eat, sugar to get some energy back into my system.

I also stepped out on my terrace (staying under the balcony, so not too high risk of getting caught, getting some fresh air.
I also took 2 phonecalls outside, before I finally went back inside back into my office, smelling my mess…
back into my puddle, stripping, back on the dildo, starting the rest of the calls, which were lined up…
again doing a small ritual after each phonecall. Again fucking myself and saying:
“thank you for talking to this slut!”
then calling the next person.
Some more emails.

My pussy was so sore….

And so much more to go….

This went on until 2 pm

then I had a videocall with my boss, getting dressed again.
Only half an hour, but knowing what happened before, I wasnt as daring as before. Well and it was a 1on1.
So only grinding on the dildo, no edging

then I only had normal organizing stuff left, timeplanning, costcalculation bla, not too much fun talking about it here :P also more emails and phoneaclls

of course keeping my tradition of my ritual for emails and calls.

But I needed to concentrate quite a lot, since no useful work if it is wrong.
So I did about 45 minutes concentrated work, with only the dildo inside,
then half an hour calls and emails
then I fucked myself for 5 minutes straight and then repeated it and finally was done

the only thing I wanted after the day was to have a real dick inside me….
Spending the whole workday with a plastic cock inside me just made me crave the real thing…..

I think I never had my dildo inside me for such a long time

I took a 15 minute break, before I started to clean up my office, NO NOT sexy like lick up everything, I took a mop, soap water and deep cleaned everything!
(well ok I was nude so there is that )

when I finally was done I took a warm bath, and spending the rest of the day naked on my couch doing absolutely nothing. Tv on with well something, just to have background sound…

craving cock….

Thank you for giving me an excuse to be a workslut!
I had a lot of fun!!!
and I am pretty sure I did a bit too much

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 05-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #32
r0ver
getDare Addict

Absolutely amazing. You dirty, dirty girl.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:12 AM   #33
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

I love your reports. But the last one, were you masturbated all day long includin during your meeting, was fantastic!
I'm looking forward to more reports from you. I crave your work place naughtiness.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #34
kellyoftexas

Default Public Dare with Handcuffs

Hi Nikkiii,

Given the strict lock-down conditions, this dare might only be feasible if:

- You can go to a small mart that is open late, but where you can buy necessary items such as food, medical supplies. Small as in there may be only one checkout clerk at that time of night. Any other types of small stores that could be open late with necessary supplies ... I'm not sure about.

- The customer traffic is very light. Besides the checkout clerk, there might be another customer in the store, maybe one coming and going every 10 to 15 minutes, or every 20 to 30 minutes. All customers would be adults, no children.

- You don't mind someone touching you, and not maintaining social distancing with that someone.

Or, you could do this with someone you know at your place, their place, or outside while exercising.

Or, outside while exercising, but you will have to ask someone to come help.

Or, if you live in an apartment complex with a hallway (or walkway or stairs) and neighbors, wait in the hallway for a neighbor to show up and help.

Otherwise, just have to wait for things to relax and be safer.

But regardless, here is the dare.

You approach a small mart, wearing very tight jeans, or pants, or shorts, with front pockets. Tight enough that it is almost impossible to slide your hands into the pockets. Tight enough that it's almost obvious you are not wearing any panties, and you have a slight camel toe that is visible.

You have also brought a pair of handcuffs and the key for it. A second key placed in a rear pocket -- or somewhere you can reach it for an emergency -- once your hands are cuffed behind you.

Before entering, you slide one key deep into one of your front pockets. Place your second emergency key as described above. Then cuff your hands behind your back.

Walk into the store, and with an embarrassed look, tell the person at the checkout you need some help.

You explain you were just playing around with your handcuffs, and you made a really silly mistake and accidentally cuffed yourself behind your back.

You tell the clerk that the key is in your front pocket. Could he or she get it out and unlock you?

If your clothing is really tight, he or she will have to really work to get the key out.

To make it more risque, cut out the pockets, so when they reach in, they will find the key in your crotch. Just tell them to keep going. The key is in there somewhere.

More risque is to actually have the key they are supposed to find in your rear pocket. After they have been feeling around in the dark for awhile, you suddenly remember it is in your back pocket.

Slightly more risque is to wear very, very tight gym shorts or yoga bottoms with no pockets. You also won't have any panties. The key will be in your crotch area. The only way to retrieve it is to pull your shorts or bottoms down to expose your crotch.

Slightly more risque is you are basically stripped naked as they look for the key. Then you remember you put it in your shoe, or sock, or bra, or wherever.

Maybe this dare will have to be shelved for the future?

Any interest in some self-bondage?

Thanks for the opportunity to post.

Love: exploration; three-hole sluts; slut training; toys; roleplay; exhibitionism/public; cum.

Like: bondage; impact/pain/sensation play; "fun-ishments"; clothing/orgasm control; some humiliation/degradation; some torture; some pee play.

Dislike: defiant brats; diapers.

Limit: no permanent harm/irreparable damage (physical, mental, emotional, financial, legal, career, relationships/friends/family/social, etc.) Add: blood; scat.
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:17 PM   #35
kellyoftexas

Default PS: Last Option for the Most Risque

The last option could be made more risque by having them pull down your shorts or pants to look for it in your crotch area. But it's nowhere to be found.

Because, you stuffed it in your sports bra top. But it can't be found there either. It has to be there. Just take of my sports bra and look.

Hmm. It isn't there. Must be in your shoe. Can't remember which. But not there either. Socks. Nope. Now you are naked.

Where the hell is it. Oh, tied to a hair band. Thanks for helping me.

Yeah, more of a fantasy. No way this could happen in a small, late night food mart. But it is fun to think about.

Thanks,
Mister Kelly O'Reilly

Love: exploration; three-hole sluts; slut training; toys; roleplay; exhibitionism/public; cum.

Like: bondage; impact/pain/sensation play; "fun-ishments"; clothing/orgasm control; some humiliation/degradation; some torture; some pee play.

Dislike: defiant brats; diapers.

Limit: no permanent harm/irreparable damage (physical, mental, emotional, financial, legal, career, relationships/friends/family/social, etc.) Add: blood; scat.
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 04:56 AM   #36
Kindness
Distinguished Member

How long can you keep a toy-marathon going? I think you’ll give up before 48 hours… Anyway, this is inspired by how much you have liked long-term toy sex in some of these dares.

Here are the rules:
- Start playing with a toy. Vibrators are going to be ideal for this, but do whatever works
- You can get more intense any time you like. So, you can increase vibrations, move from sitting on a dildo to grinding on it, etc.
- To get less intense, you need permission from someone. Could be anyone, but you need to call and ask them.
- Take breaks as needed for hygiene, but keep them as short as you can.
- If you switch toys, try to keep the same intensity.
- Definitely sleep with a toy in.

See how long you can go! I think you’ll give up before 48 hours. Prove me wrong!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:56 PM   #37
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

Hi Nikii,

I like your reports, they're like short stories.

I have a dare for next time you go Grocery Shopping:

Wear a long t-shirt and heels, nothing else, you'll also need a butt plug, lube and vibrator.

For the drive to the store, tie the top up under your breasts, so you're basically bottomless and get the vibrator in s comfortable positiont to stimulate you hands free. Make sure the drive is long enough to make the most of it.

When you arrive, get out and open the back door. Lube your ass and insert the plug with your head in the car, but your ass sticking out for the world to see.

You can untie your top and go shopping now. Try not to flash to many people.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:58 AM   #38
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Dares for a Dare Queen!

Hope to see you doing some more dares soon! Loved the last report, unbelievably hot and detailed! Really enjoying the reports you write they are amazing as always!

1.Notifcation Masturbation:

This is a warm up dare! Without adjusting your phone notification settings allow your phone to have an audible ping for every notification email, text, etc. If you get a notification, beep or buzz. You need to edge immediately with the closest nearby object. Do this for one day.

2. Edge Queen:
In true exhibitionist fashion go out in only a long coat, heels, and thigh highs. Take a blindfold, your favorite toy and some courage. Go out remove your coat and walk at least 100 steps to the nearest light post. Put the blind fold on and edge 10 times, if you stop or move for any reason then that edge doesn't count. If you stop 3 times on the way to 10 then start over from 0. If you succeed you may cum, but remove you blindfold right as you go over the edge.

3. Risky bondage at night:
This one should be fairly short. Find a car park or parking lot. Take your handcuffs, and a vibrator you can wear along with a pair of panties. Before this dare you'll need to place a hand cuff key in a risky location at the other end of this car park. The spare key can be left with a friend or put in a much closer location thats much busier. You're going to strip naked and place the toy inside of you on high, with the panties keeping it in place.. You'll then cuff yourself behind the back, you need complete one edge before you're allowed to move. Afterwards you can go for your key to unlock yourself. You can have a friend arrived after a certain time or leave the spare key in a much riskier spot, sure to be seen. Once you start this one you won't have many options but to finish.

4.Bathroom slut:
Do this dare once in a guy’s and another time in the girl’s restroom. Roll for which one first.

Pick a semi public place maybe a bar or mall that has a bathroom and pick a stall. Leave one piece of clothing on the sink, another to stall on the left and one to the stall on the right. Write fuck me across your chest and slut across your head. Free pussy just above your pussy. Decide or roll a dice to see if you are seeing or hearing for the rest of this dare. Blindfold or headphones with music, or both if you want. :P Get naked in your stall. Now leave the door open with either hearing or sight gone begin playing with yourself, legs spread on fully display. You must get to 10 edges without stopping once for anything you see or hear, Or risk starting over with an added edge. You can only rub your clit and nipples for the first 5 edges. Counting to 50 between edges. Once you complete all 10 you can cum but you can't hold back your moans. You are free to use any toys to help with edging, but all you holes need to be filled and the toys need to be in you at the start of the dare.

Hope these sound fun! I think most of these comply with social distancing

Last edited by Taz55; 12-01-2020 at 07:11 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 05:15 PM   #39
Nikkiii

Quote:
Hi Nikii,

I like your reports, they're like short stories.

I have a dare for next time you go Grocery Shopping:

Wear a long t-shirt and heels, nothing else, you'll also need a butt plug, lube and vibrator.

For the drive to the store, tie the top up under your breasts, so you're basically bottomless and get the vibrator in s comfortable positiont to stimulate you hands free. Make sure the drive is long enough to make the most of it.

When you arrive, get out and open the back door. Lube your ass and insert the plug with your head in the car, but your ass sticking out for the world to see.

You can untie your top and go shopping now. Try not to flash to many people.

i did it quite late in the evening, so it wouldn't be too busy, and of course the younger people would be at home.

i choose my longest, quite wide shirt to give me a good chance of not being completely on display all the time. Then I went to my mirror to check how well I am covered and what movements I could do. The shirt covered everything quite well, it ended a bit under my butt cheeks, and even when I moved I was covered, as long my swinging hands didn't accidentally clip the shirt and pulled it up a bit. Then my pussy would be visible… risk of a loose shirt, but at least it always would drop back into position and did not need to pull it down after each step.
Testing the capability to bend over and stretching to reach top shelf… well when I was bending over like a good slut only bending on the hip there was not even an idea of coverage. My ass and pussy was fully on display. Even when I bend my knees my ass was half uncovered. When I reached up, the shirt went up as well and so my pussy was slightly visible from the front and my ass also was uncovered.
When I moved quickly, well then the shirt just moved with me and allowed peaks on ass and pussy as well. So even if I get caught and I just try to run away, I just give people a better look…

I felt a tingle rush through my body from excitement

I grabbed my vibrator, buttplug and lube, put them into my purse and then tied a knot into my shirt, so I was bottomless and was showing of my belly as well. I grabbed my bag with empty bottles to return to the shop, and was read to leave.
I checked if the guys living above where in the stairwell, then opened the door to my flat, hushed out, opened the door to the house. Peaked out. And walked to my car. Bottomless. Opened the backdoor, to throw everything in, and got into the front seat. Closed it. Breathing out.

Well I hope my neighbors didn't look out of their windows. But I was in the car. I decided against driving with vibrator on, because, well its distracting :P
so the drive there was quite normal + bottomless
but since while driving my light is out inside the car and it was late, I dont think anyone noticed.
I drove to the nearest quite big supermarket. When I got there to the quite open parking lot, it was quite empty for the size, the most cars where near the entry. So I had to make a decision. Either park near the other cars and risking being seen by people walk in/out, or further back, but being visible from quite a big distance, because no other cars would cover me.
I decided for the later, and so I drove into the backside of the parkinglot. Still well lit from lamps. I parked, so my door was facing away from the market, so I was at least hidden into that direction. But due to that people driving by would have a good look.

I took a breather, opened the door and got out. Still bottomless.
Feeling a cold breeze on my bottom, I rushed to open the backdoor, an sticking my head in, while my ass was pointing out, displaying my ass and pussy to the world.
I grabbed my purse and took out the lube and the buttplug, lubing it up, and rubbing some onto my asshole. I grabbed behind myself and pushed the plug inside, without much time to ease it in to make it faster… then I grabbed my bulletvibrator, turned it on and pushed it completely into my pussy.
Fully prepared, I finally tried to leave the exposing pose, so I pulled out my head of my car, opened the knot and my shirt fell over my ass covering me.
Looking around.
I caught a car driver quickly looking away, focusing back on the red light, so pretty sure he enjoyed the show. I felt my face blushing, while I grabbed the rest out of my car.
Buzzing.
I walked towards the shopping trolleys, only now noticing, that I completely forget to wear heels, sorry , carefully, so my shirt does not move too much, but I did not cross anyone's path till the trolleys.
I got one, put my bag and purse inside, put my mask on and walked towards the entry.
Now I had to walk past some guys getting back to their car, seeing in the glas reflection of the market front, that they took a look after they past me, but I dont think I gave them a peak on my privates.
Well still showing quite a lot of leg :P

I went inside, now at the probably most busy place. entry/exit and cashiers.
I walked really slowly, trying to stay away from other people as good as possible. And walked past all of them. Paranoid as fuck…
but the people were busy for themselves, not paying me too much attention, so I also think I got into the market without showing off.

I started to shop for all the stuff I need, first of all fresh vegetables and fruits, no problems with that, then I finally was further in the back and relaxed also a little bit. Most of my shopping I was able to do without any problems, only had to bend over for my fresh glass of nutella, which was for some reason on the lowest shelf, but I was alone in the isle, I looked around, bend at my hip to show of everything and grabbed the glass. I was so nervous, but it went well :P

while walking around and grabbing all the stuff I needed I noticed a few men taking a glimps at me, but while walking I did not had too many problems of hiding my pussy and ass. The trolley certainly helped for the front :P

I walked to the drinking compartment, I noticed in an isle where I needed to grab a crate of beer from the ground that one older person was a few meters down, reading the bottles. I thought about just waiting, but well, you guys are not here for me taking no risk, so I took a look back, if another person was around, then I just grabbed the crate from the floor, exposing myself, and placing it in the bottom of my trolley, which meant that I turned and completely flashed my ass towards him.
I hurried, got up, but he seemed not to have taken any notice :P lucky me

well one “bad” thing happened… I got turned on by taking more risk and my head started to think about more and more thinks I could do….
Well first I went to return my bottles, at the return machine.
My horny head turned on and told me, well I am alone in a corner, time to do more naughty stuff

I grabbed my first bottle out of my bag, a small beerbottle, and had an idea. I looked around. Noone was there. Then I lifted up the front, took a broader stance , licked the bottle and inserted the bottletop into my pussy, until I was pushed against my bulletvibrator. Closing my legs I clamped the bottle between them, and felt the bottle inside me spreading the vibraton of the vibrator, and also spreading the sound.
A slight tingle was able to be heard from the bottle.
I dropped the shirt, and continued to return all of my bottles, with the bottle inside.

Tingling, buzzing,
7 more bottles 6 more 5 more,
a woman came by, and also wanted to return her bottles. I slowed down, while the woman went to the other machine.

But it seemed out of order, so she just lined up behind me…
fuck

there was a bottle up my cunt, clamped between my legs, I couldnt walk like that nor could I pull it out without making it awkward…
well I pushed the last (non pussy) bottle into the return machine, time to decided was gone…
not daring to take a glimps at her, because she would just assume I was done…
well I had to do it.
I placed a hand at the bottom of the bottle, an slowly pulled it out, making sure my legs pressed shut as far as possible to not allow her to peak between my legs and see what I was doing.
Then it went fast.
I pulled it out and pushed it into the machine.
To fast…
when I pulled out the vibrator fell onto the ground, buzzing.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

PANIC
PANIC
PANIC

it jumped around, while I tried to move it with my right foot, while spamming the button to give me my receipt..

PAAAAAAaAAAANIC

grabbing the bon, then bending my knees to grab my vibrator, rushing… exposing everything, picked it up. With a buzzing hand I stood back up, and only heard “What the FUCK!” from behind me…

not daring to look at her, I stuttered
“sorry sorry I am so sorry”
while still in panic tried to navigate my trolley past her.
Getting a glimps of her face following me with a open mouth behind her mask.

The humiliating rushed my body, bright red head, tingling in my pussy, shaking hands… I just pushed past her and tried to get away as soon as possible, around the corner, rushing away from her…

äjhm ja

only after I left the drink section I noticed I was still holding my vibrator.
Well my pussy was pusling also without it in me :/

Well it was on the floor, but I guess It was my own fault… I turned it of and pushed it under my mask into my mouth to clean it…

with it inside my mouth I walked further away, and got to the last few missing things.

Some sweets were missing and milk products.

At first the sweets, which was without any problems, there was a couple in the same isle, but I was able to grab everything quite easily. Then I took a look at the milk section…
It was clear I had to bend over a few times, to get milk, to get yogurt and the cream was on top shelf…
and it wasnt well hidden, it was quite open.
Well fuck me…
I waited for a good moment, then placed my trolley that way, that it would give me a bit of cover, and then I bend over to grab my milk.
Back up
looking around.
Everything normal
ok next one…
I stepped to the side and bend over again,
I had to fiddle a bit with the yogurts to get the right ones I wanted, resulting in valuable seconds of being exposed.

I heard a “hey look there”
JUMPED UP, hand pushing my shirt in place, covering myself with the shirt and 2 yogurts in my hand.
Turning around I saw two young guys maybe 18 or 20, one of them staring at me and pointing, the other one seems to have missed the show.
I froze
“what” the other one said,
“she is basically naked, get the others they’ve got to see..”
I unfroze, and jumped towards them, pushed the vibrator into me cheek, and begged…

”plsplspls stop, pls not the others”

the guy basically burst in laughter, the other one still not understanding..

“bottomless ha?” he smiled at me.. and I just stuttered,
“pls not too loud… its its its just a stupid bet please dont tell anyone… I I we can work this out.. just dont tell anyone, noone needs to know….
PANIC
“well how about you give us a better view, you naughty girl”
“okokok, I give you a better view and you forget it ok? Just dont tell it around...”
“fine, show it!”

this is like a porno plot…

“ok ok lets get back there, a bit more hidden, please”
basically begging them…
I did not want them to make a too big fuss…
I still had to get through the cashier, I did not need boys behind me knowing I was bottomless taking pictures, calling me names or even testing the limits of my moveability…

I dropped my yogurts into my trolley, left him for the moment and lead the boys to a quite corner of the market.

“show it”

I looked around, then I lifted up my shirt in the front,
“woah ” the guy who did not see it yet suddenly understood…
“higher”
“mhh?” I muffled
“tits”
I lifted it higher hindering my sight of them and the surrounding, counting the exposed seconds
5, 6
I felt them grabbing my breasts

slding down to my pussy tingling my clit

“ok, ok enough”
I dropped the shirt, catching the first guy with his phone in his hand, filming or making pictures

well I had no power in this situation right now…
“ we are done if you bend over for use”

breathing heavy, slightly annoyed, heavily turned on…
I slowly turned and bend over, knowing right well he was still filming,
counting to 8, then I getting back up.

“ok thats it, now can I get your numbers?

They boys were surprised.

I just had to think on the spot. To make suer they dont just share and post the video… I still had not much power, but I had them horny…

well they did not wait too long, they gave me their numbers, and I promised them 2 things. First of all I call them for more, and secondly if I would find this video somewhere I would tell the police!

Carrot and a stick
I may fuck you if you wont post it, if you do I call the cops

they were quite happy with that deal, and surprisingly lead me back to my trolley, then said bye and went back to their group, based on their reactions apparently not telling them.

I felt my wet pussy

time to get out of here!!!!

the guys went to the cashier so I waited a bit, also for the lookout for the woman who caught me.

When they were gone, I went to the cashier myself.

I took great care of not bending over too much, when I put the products onto the conveyor belt, so I wont show off to the people behind me. Well there wasnt someone behind me but just in case.

Paid
walked out

the cold air outside rushed inside my body
I need to CUM!!

slowly walking to my car, putting all the stuff in the trunk

returning the trolley

back to the car

mask off, seat all the way back, shirt up, spitting out the vibrator and I started to masturbate

on a well lit parking lot in the city
I just couldn't hold back…
I tried to be underneath the window, hidden behind my door.
Vibrator max setting deep inside and 2 fingers moving it around, while circling my clit. 1 foot on the console…

it was basically instant, masturbating like 2 minutes and I came
pressing a complete wet hand on my mouth to not scream in pleasure, squirting onto my pedals nearly passing out from pleasure

fuuuck why do I get so horny from humiliation
I freaking love it

it took me a bit to recover, slowly opening my eyes and looking around
sliding back into the correct sitting position, sitting on a wet seat…

I tried to soak up as much of my fluids as possible with my shirt, then opened the window to get fresh air, and slowly came back to my senses and recovered.

After a few more moments I started the car and drove home.

A small christmas tease:P

seemed to be fitting was the last dare written here/ done by me to start with it, also I like the report

I finally got around to write some reports in good text, not just the bits and parts which I always do right after doing the dare, which is mixed languages, and not really sentences :P

so hopefully you get to read a bit of me what happened this year, since I was a bad girl and was silent for so long.

But I want more:P so I try to get all the reports out and then do some new dare :3
PLEASE GIMME DARES :P

also corona blocked my silvester and new year plans so I am alone on the 31. and 1. soooooo I guess I could offer to be a good new year slut and serve you guys/gals :P

and maybe when I start the year right I am a better dareslut next year
(although I promise I was an awesome slut this year!! got more flexible, trained my butt so it looks better :P, and had quite a few stories for you coming up)

also of course as always in the end a short feedback to the dare:
I really loved it, hard to write the small moments each time I move I had to be on the edge, risking exposure, got more “extreme” then I hoped for this one, but was really fun to do
thank you :3

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
The following 10 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 12-25-2020, 04:57 PM   #40
Nikkiii

Quote:
You approach a small mart, wearing very tight jeans, or pants, or shorts, with front pockets. Tight enough that it is almost impossible to slide your hands into the pockets. Tight enough that it's almost obvious you are not wearing any panties, and you have a slight camel toe that is visible.

You have also brought a pair of handcuffs and the key for it. A second key placed in a rear pocket -- or somewhere you can reach it for an emergency -- once your hands are cuffed behind you.

Before entering, you slide one key deep into one of your front pockets. Place your second emergency key as described above. Then cuff your hands behind your back.

Walk into the store, and with an embarrassed look, tell the person at the checkout you need some help.

You explain you were just playing around with your handcuffs, and you made a really silly mistake and accidentally cuffed yourself behind your back.

You tell the clerk that the key is in your front pocket. Could he or she get it out and unlock you?

If your clothing is really tight, he or she will have to really work to get the key out.

To make it more risque, cut out the pockets, so when they reach in, they will find the key in your crotch. Just tell them to keep going. The key is in there somewhere.

More risque is to actually have the key they are supposed to find in your rear pocket. After they have been feeling around in the dark for awhile, you suddenly remember it is in your back pocket.

Slightly more risque is to wear very, very tight gym shorts or yoga bottoms with no pockets. You also won't have any panties. The key will be in your crotch area. The only way to retrieve it is to pull your shorts or bottoms down to expose your crotch.

Slightly more risque is you are basically stripped naked as they look for the key. Then you remember you put it in your shoe, or sock, or bra, or wherever.

I changed the dare a little bit, so it would sound more logical to the cashier…

at home I got dressed with sport shoes, a tight sport leggings, a black bra and black top, then I took random 4 small keys which I have inside my house for some locks like sport locker or a small casket for earrings. So 5 in total
I gave the locks to a friend of mine, Linda, the same girl I did a Halloween report with in my old thread (and from whom you hear in later reports why she was with me :P )

I closed my eyes and she hid them on my body, 1 in my left bracup,1 on my right ass cheek, 1 in my hair fixed to my hairband of my ponytail, 1 between my toes on my right foot, and 1 right in my crotch in the leggings.
Then she pulled my leggings up from front and back to give me a VERY visible camel toe and pulling it into my ass cheek. Well prepared for the dare…

we got into the car, it was already really late close to midnight, and we drove to a gasstation. She parked that she had a good look inside. We looked around if we were alone, then and if the cashier is a guy, then we put our masks on and got out of the car to fill it with gas until it was nearly 40€. She placed one 20€ two 10€ and one fiver inside my waistband of my leggings, so it would peak out.

Then she cuffed my hands behind my back slapped my bum, and told me to have fun with a smile.

I walked towards the door while she got back into the driving seat. A deep breath then went inside.
The door opened automatically and cashier looked up towards me.

He was mid 40s, a bit overweight, sitting behind a Plexiglas front

While he still tried to figure out what was going on, I walked directly towards him.

“hi, hi, sorry for disturbing… but could you help me a bit? We we are playing…

well äääh

girlsnight… you know stupid bet and dares, could you help me out?”

while saying that I turned a little so he could spot the handcuffs

I already started blushing under my mask… 31 and walking into a gasstation like I am a stupid teen playing games.

A bit flustered he said “äh sure yeah, whats the matter”

“well like said its kinda a stupid bet, see I am handcuffed, and the key is hidden somewhere on my body.”
oh god, I started cringing, knowing what I had to say
“well could you please find it?”

“find it?”

“yeay and unlock me… please?”

“sure” he said with a light smile, probably had already a few fantasys in his head how far this could go.

He stood up, put on his mask
(my respekt to you for not forgetting it)

and walked towards me.

“well how… how well is the key hidden?”

“äh probably good, somewhere under my clothes..”

“oh in that case we probably should go to the corner back there,” he pointed towards a corner further in the back, “ because of the cameras in here”

I blushed even more, thank god he thought about that… thank you

“oh yeah, thank you, sure, maybe even bathroom?”

“sorry cant leave the cash box alone, always have to have my eye on it, and be able to check if someone enters”

“ah ok, well corner then”

and he lead me behind a shelf into the corner,
probably blocking the view for linda, so sadly she wouldnt get the view she wanted.
“ah I think I already found it” he said, while walking behind me,

“mh?”

“well its quite good visible on your ass”

“oh” laughing “can you get it”

“can I just pull it down?”

“i guess, yeah”

so he pulled on my waistband in the back right, to only expose my right cheek and managed to get the first key without exposing me too much.

“well that was easy” he said with a smile while pulling the leggings back up, obviously caressing my butt while doing

he tried the key on my handcuffs, but realized after a bit, that the key cant function on the lock,

“well lucky me, it wasn't as easy as I thought” he laughed “so you got tricked? Because it doesn't open with the key.”

“yeaaa sorry, maybe there is another one?”
he obviously accepting the invitation with a glaring eyes and continued searching.

He first tried to find the next key by looking, like the first one. Letting me turn around.
He stumbled over the money in my waistband, and only now I remembered

“oh yea, for the gas by the way” and we both had a little giggle

he then tried it by feeling for keys, first all over my legs, then he checked the waistband with 2 fingers inside, circling around me.

Still not finding anything

“well not much left to check” he said and felt his way up to my breasts
not feeling anything unnormal he started to feel my tits up.
I felt his hand directly finding the key from feeling, but still he continued testing and checking by massaging my tits.
After maybe 20 seconds

“yea, I think I got something.”
“oh a key?” asking as if I didnt knew
“well also great tits, but yea”

“i guess you get to see them then” I told him smiling

he pulled up my top to my armpits revealing my bra
he looked me in the face, to check if I wanted to stop him, then he pulled my bra down to my belly, exposing my tits, taking a few seconds to enjoy the view, he then checked the bra for a key, and found it in the left one.
“ah got it”

and he tested that one as well, this time without covering me up before trying. So I still was bare chested.

I turned around so he could access the handcuffs and noticed there was a car driving into the gasstation. So in a couple of minutes we would have a visitor…

he tried the key, again noticing it did not fit
“well based on how naughty the hiding spots are, I think there is one left. First ass then tits … “
not naming the obviously last one

he also noticed the car, and told me we need to hurry, so he just pulled down my leggings to my knees.

He looked at my pussy, but couldnt see a key, but he was able to see how wet I was…
well not my fault! I am naked in a gasstation being touched!

Then he took a look at the leggings. He felt around in the crotch area, then checked the left leg if it dropped down and then the right one, but also was not able to feel the key,

“mhh nothing” he noted

“really? There should be one right there”

then he checked the leggings again and found the key after more feeling around in the legs, it dropped into the left one, probably when he pulled it down.

He tried the keys
again a failure…

“well I guess I have to search deeper but first, I have to do my job”
he pointed to the other car
“oh and then I can just check you out as well”
taking the 45€ leaving me naked in the corner

I was shocked/surprised/stunned

he had pulled down the leggings more when he felt around, now I was naked from my ankles to my armpits

everything on display

I heard he entry-bell ring and I dropped into a deepsquat, trying to hold my balance with my arms behind me. i heared a woman talk to the cashier, greeting him, buying cigarette and and telling him which station she used.

I thought to myself just thanks good she does not want potato chips, the things, which were in the shelf were I was squatting behind in a compromising position.

He acted completely natural, like if this happens each and every evening to him, let her pay, then spent a moment longer at the moneybox, while the woman walked back to the exit, and the exitbell rang.

Then he walked back and me and laughed.

“well where were we?” he asked while helping me up.
“i think the last thing was … deeper”
“ah ya”

“can you bend over?!
“mh?”
“i want to check something”

I bent over, my head pointing towards him

“other way round”

so back up, turning and bending again at my hip
he pushed my feet further apart, then kneel behind me. My glistering pussy and ass pointing right at him.
I felt his fingers running along my asscrack, bumping over my asshole, while his left hand pushed my left asscheek to the side

“nothing there, maybe here?” and with that he slid further down, to my pussy, slightly rubbing the outside, making his fingers wet with my juices, then pushing 2 fingers inside.

Surprised that he suddenly was so bolt to … well to fingerfuck me I gasped out load, he interpreted it as pleasure, and pushed further in, 2 fingers all the way in, making me gasp again, this time definitely in pleasure :P

feeling around inside of me

hearing the entrybell, we both got startled, he freezing with 2 fingers all the way inside, then pulled out, and got up and took a look around.
“oh fuck, hide” he whispered to me, myself panicking, but not in a position to do much about it, bent over, leggings around my feet, handcuffed…

“ah there is my little slut friend” linda said when she spotted us, walking the last few meters and then, when she got the full view burst out in laughter.

Catching him, with a wet hand, me still bent over, pussy dripping.

I felt the relieve to know it was just linda looking for me.

“well go on, I am just here for the show ” she said
and then I introduced linda to the cashier, telling him she is the girl who dared me.

After the first shock, he got back his cool, and checked linda out and just asked
“so do you have also keys hidden?”
she just burst into laughter again, and answered with no, and asked how far were we.

I told her we found 3, and apparently none are inside my pussy.

The cashier cleaned his hand on my leggings, and then asked
“so are there still more or?”

“yeay, 2 more, and one is the correct one” linda told him. “are you sure there is none inside?”

he understood the invitation… rubbed his fingers again against my pussy to lube it up, and then continued fingering me.

Linda took a few pictures of her slut and enjoyed the show.

I got closer and closer to an orgasm, breathing heavy, moaning,

fingers got faster and faster, pulling upwards..

nearly on the edge
edging

“stop” linda called,

“sorry but nikki cant cum now”

I HATE HER! I needed to cum right now…
I just stammered a PLEASE
but denied me, “maybe in her mouth?” gesturing putting 2 fingers into her mouth

he understood, pulled down my mask the last bit, which it didnt slided down yet, and made me taste myself, not even trying to find anything

“nikki cant cum, but noone said you couldnt, how about a blowjob?”

“YES” I and “sure” he said at the same time

I dropped to my knees, still bound behind my back, while he got his rock hard dick out. He pointed his dick towards me and I swallowed it. I jumped on it and took it into my mouth all the way, no slow start this time. I nearly moved, so I had to do most of the work, bopping back and forth, sitting on my knees and heels drooling down on my shirt and breasts.

He started to moan out load instantly.
After a short time I played with his tip and my tongue, just before I stuck the tongue out and let his dick slide on it in and out of my mouth.

Tasting his precum, feeling him tensing up,
looking up to him, he had already his eyes closed ready to burst. He pulled me all the way in, all the way out, in and out, and then grabbed his cock, pumped 3 times and came.
Based on the rather small cock and balls I didn't expected the explosion of cum

2 spurts right into my mouth, then he started to tilt back a little and with that painting my face
across my nose and forehead, another one, one in my left eye, and the last one with less power my upper lip.

Then a bit off cum continued to ooze out, with it resting on my tongue, which was still out and already covered in cum.

It was just like 2 minutes (well ok and a lot of teasing before that)

I wrapped my lips around his dick and cleaned it up, swallowing his cum during that. Thanking him, while he still tried to get his breath back.

“that was great, you suck amazing!”
I blushed, still every time I just love to hear it, so I thanked him again

“hairband”

“mh?” we both said and turned to linda

“the key”

“oh yea right” he said grabbing my ponytail, and after 5 seconds found the key stuck inside my hair.

He helped me up and then unlocked my hands, which I only now noticed hurt a lot…

“time to go” linda said with a big smile

I tried to pull up my leggings, but she said “it is funnier this way”

I wanted to protest with “but the cameras in the shop”

she replied “ you’ve got a mask”

“and noobody watches them anyway, only if something happens, after a week these get deleted” he explained, I bet because he also wanted to see me waddle out like that…

I put on my mask, and with a bra around my hip, leggings around my ankles, top covering 1 tit, the other still completely free, 4 keys in my hand and one in my shoe I started walking out in the more open area of the gasstattion. Then towards the exit, out, and to the car.
All that with cum and spit on my face and bottomhalf and linda behind me filming.
I got into the passenger seat, she went to the driver site and got in, then she started the motor and we drove of.
Me still exposed, covered, and horny.

On the way back I told linda how and what happened, before she came in, and caught myself snacking on the cum on my face…
so I decided whatever and cleaned myself up like a proper slut.

I sadly can promise you that not all my reports will be on the same entertainment quality like the first two :/ some dares just did not work out as Great as these so enjoy them :P

(doesnt mean the rest I am going to post are bad, but just not all dares turned out like that)

but for the start I wanted to post some good ones :P
maybe the next one is a weaker one

oh and before all of you want to include linda in everything, she isnt with me . She was in the sommer for 2 weeks, during which time I basically was a sub to someone, so she got to see a lot of my submissive side and jumped on to that.
We had a lot of fun, and probably are going to have a lot of fun each time we see each other. BUT we dont see each other that often, maybe twice a year, and with corona peaking, I wont see her in the winter, so it might take till summer until I see her again :P

but UUH teaser:
yeah there are more reports from the 2 weeks with her / the longer time where I was a sub coming up

the dare itself was a bit you could/maybe/possibly. So I had to change a bit to structur it better for myself, but I guess the base was still the same and the output was great so thank you for the dare

was fun with you guys <3

Last edited by Nikkiii; 12-25-2020 at 06:43 PM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 12-25-2020, 05:00 PM   #41
Nikkiii

oh and becauses not too long till new years eve

still got nothing to do on 31to 1st and i need to start the year like the dareslut i want to be for you :P

so i welcome rules/dares for the 2 days

just for information:
quite strict lockdown going on, so sadly wont meet people that day

was fun with you guys <3
Old 12-26-2020, 04:00 AM   #42
bee9
getDare Succubus

Fantastic report Nikki, and stellar performance as well of course
Old 12-26-2020, 12:20 PM   #43
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Silvester Dare!

I love these last reports so much! And you even go to push yourself farther. Simply the best!

And Linda seems like fun! Sounds like she always treats you to a fun time!

For new years I had an idea! But its a bit tricky making a dare to work with the lockdown restrictions so tweak how you can without getting in trouble. If you need to scrap this idea I'll come up with something else!

Also first rule no cumming until the new year, edges are fine! The only exception is if someone else happens to make you cum.

On Silvester the night of the 31st

Outfit:
  1. Heels
  2. Underwear Bra/Panties
  3. Skirt
  4. Shirt
Toys:
  • Vibrator
  • Plug
  • BallGag
  • Timer lock with wrist cuffs
  • Marker
  • Blindfold

I know a lot depends on the restrictions but the location of this dare shouldn't be at home. You should go out for the new year. Car park, Store Bathroom, Gas station, Park, Street, etc. You can roll to keep it random or pick a place that works best depending on the weather!

The key to this dares is 20 minutes 21 seconds. 2021!

With the location picked. Take a stroll at least 2mins 21 seconds from your car, stripping along the way. Use a timer lock and lock yourself to a pole ,fence or object nearby. Make sure the timer is set for 20minutes and 21 seconds and not longer, and made to release you at midnight! Practice first if you want. If you don't have a timer lock then just set a timer on your phone and make sure the key isn't easy to access or maybe just unavailable without help!

Waiting around for 20mins would just be boring so here is how we spice it up. You of course should be naked, except for heels and you will write "2021 Slut" across your chest! Make sure you’re plugged, have a vibrator inside ,blindfold, and a ball gag under your mask. Finally you can text those boys from the previous dare or any others you care for. Tell them they have 20mins21 seconds to find and help you bring the new year in with a bang! You can even tell them the plan ahead of time but not the location.

You can start your slutty new year as a little play thing for some boys.

As a backup have a friend bring you a spare key a little time after if they get carried away.

On the 1st any well wishes or happy new year messages, words, text, shouts, whatever is another orgasm you should complete immediately! But they should be done when naked, outside, and only allowed if you have all 3 holes filled otherwise it's just an edge. This great to do while doing any "essential travel"

Anyway hope some of that works! If not I'll make something new since you have a few days! Feel free to start the timer after new years instead if that makes it easier.

Last edited by Taz55; 12-26-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 12:29 PM   #44
Nikkiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
I love these last reports so much! And you even go to push yourself farther. Simply the best!

And Linda seems like fun! Sounds like she always treats you to a fun time!

For new years I had an idea! But its a bit tricky making a dare to work with the lockdown restrictions so tweak how you can without getting in trouble. If you need to scrap this idea I'll come up with something else!

Also first rule no cumming until the new year, edges are fine! The only exception is if someone else happens to make you cum.

On Silverster the night of the 31st

Outfit:
  1. Heels
  2. Underwear Bra/Panties
  3. Skirt
  4. Shirt
Toys:
  • Vibrator
  • Plug
  • BallGag
  • Timer lock with wrist cuffs
  • Marker
  • Blindfold

I know a lot depends on the restrictions but the location of this dare shouldn't be at home. You should go out for the new year. Car park, Store Bathroom, Gas station, Park, Street, etc. You can roll to keep it random or pick a place that works best depending on the weather!

The key to this dares is 20 minutes 21 seconds. 2021!

With the location picked. Take a stroll at least 2mins 21 seconds from your car, stripping along the way. Use a timer lock and lock yourself to a pole ,fence or object nearby. Make sure the timer is set for 20minutes and 21 seconds and not longer, and made to release you at midnight! Practice first if you want. If you don't have a timer lock then just set a timer on your phone and make sure the key isn't easy to access or maybe just unavailable without help!

Waiting around for 20mins would just be boring so here is how we spice it up. You of course should be naked, except for heels and you will write "2021 Slut" across your chest! Make sure you’re plugged, have a vibrator inside ,blindfold, and a ball gag under your mask. Finally you can text those boys from the previous dare or any others you care for. Tell them they have 20mins21 seconds to find and help you bring the new year in with a bang! You can even tell them the plan ahead of time but not the location.

You can start your slutty new year as a little play thing for some boys.

As a backup have a friend bring you a spare key a little time after if they get carried away.

On the 1st any well wishes or happy new year messages, words, text, shouts, whatever is another orgasm you should complete immediately! But they should be done when naked, outside, and only allowed if you have all 3 holes filled otherwise it's just an edge. This great to do while doing any "essential travel"

Anyway hope some of that works! If not I'll make something new since you have a few days! Feel free to start the timer after new years instead if that makes it easier.
ooh, such a nice dare but no way to make it possible xD

first of all it is cold, so i probably freeze of my nipples! also corona lockdown and stuff, quite hard restrictions for new year eve, probably also more police out checking

naah

BUT lets say you win and i pm you and we figure something out :P (like always)

and this dare stays here for warmer days

was fun with you guys <3
The following user says Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 12-27-2020, 01:46 PM   #45
kinkwatcher01

Incredible reports, you got talent girl, not only for writing. I wish my girlfriend was at least slightly like you. I am waiting for more

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fun, public, reports, slut