Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
irago82

Default I lost Battleship. Looking for dares.

I lost in battleship to Dareplayer and owe 10 dares with pic proof to him. Please help me out by sending me dares to preform within my limits (i think anything not listed should be fair game). I will let you know what dares I accept or if i cant do them and provide reports upon request. Thanks.

Likes : nudity, anal, cam, edging, workout, masturbation, orgasm control, cum control, being a slave, wedgies,

Limits : body writing, showing face, shaving, poo, extreme pain, others involved, full public, messy, permanent, blood, cbt.

Last edited by irago82; 05-06-2015 at 02:14 PM.
irago82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Each time you pee and it is feasible, play this game:

You will need your pee in a glass.

Find an online version of the game playing an AI. If it has multiple difficulty levels you should probably go for a hard one. Each time one of your ships gets hit, you will edge once. If a ship is sunk, take a mouthful of pee from the glass and, holding it, edge again the number of times that ship got hit, then swallow. You should drink enough each time that if you lose all your ships the glass will be empty.

You may not cum until you've won a game.
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
irago82

Ok I can do this one but hope I win the first game...

Likes : nudity, anal, cam, edging, workout, masturbation, orgasm control, cum control, being a slave, wedgies,

Limits : body writing, showing face, shaving, poo, extreme pain, others involved, full public, messy, permanent, blood, cbt.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:44 PM   #4
irago82

I am still looking for more dares! Thanks

Old 05-08-2015, 12:12 PM   #5
irago82

i am still looking for dares. can provide proof.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:13 PM   #6
dzbll
getDare Devil

play 2 more games of battleship with others, Every time you miss, use a wooden spoon and hit each ball 10 times as hard as you can. Each time they miss do 20 to each ball. Each time you hit, put an icecube in your ass. If they hit, do 2 ice cubes.
If you sink one of theirs, edge once and do 20 hits to each ball after the edge. If they sink yours 2 edges and 40 to each ball after each edge.
If you win edge 5 times with 50 hits after each edge and you must play again following the same rules.
If you lose,10 edges, 25 hits after each and you are on denial for 2 weeks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk