Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2019, 09:47 PM   #1
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Default Work my ASS off

Hello Getdare people,

These days, I am smoking weed and getting lazy all day long which made me a lot fat. I want you all to add workout tasks to my calendar. My goal is burn atleast 1000 calories during active workout everyday which I am planning to track using my watch. I am not very fit so I won't be able to do high intensity workout for long so please mix it with some low intesity tasks.

I have a treadmill a home which I can use for running. Other than that, I don't have any workout implements at home. But I do have a gym in my apartment building which I can use if the task requires it. You can also post youtube workout videos as tasks.

Everyday I'll post the active calories burnt here so that you guys can modify my calendar accordingly. And everyday i'll select my favorite task of the day and give that person control of my butt plug vibrations (lovense edge) for 30 long minutes.

Here's the calendar link https://teamup.com/ks47p8n1ruzwrf9tqr and please add you getdare username in task so that I chose the winner and give them control of my lovense edge.

I'll update the calendar with my prior engagements like job, sleep so that you don't add tasks during that time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, exercise, workout