Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-30-2023, 08:51 AM   #1
Hasjtag

Key Cyber Mistress, Part 1 - Her Reins

Hi. This is my very first story. It's about an elaborate cyber dynamic. I have many plans to expand on this idea in the future and flesh out the characters more. I know it's a bit tame so far but I hope you like nonetheless it and I appreciate any feedback and ideas.

The alarm rings. It's 6:50 AM.

I've been awake for a while. I used to snooze my alarm a lot but nowadays I'm often wide awake before it rings. Partly that's just conditioning, but maybe more important is that I'm almost permanently aroused, and I often find myself vaguely waking from a sex-ridden dream with one hand desperately stroking the chastity cage while I feel the discomfort of a confined erection. The alarm is almost a relieve as I can get on with my day and maybe get some distraction from this frustrating predicament.

But first my morning report. I step out of bed, naked except for the small pink chastity cage. I open the messenger app, kneel down in front of the wall and put my phone in front of me, leaning to the wall, with the camera running. Quickly I put my hands behind my back.

"Good morning miss Daisy, thank you for allowing me to be yours again today."

I stop the recording and click send. Nicely in time before 7 o'clock just like she instructed.

Not that she will see it for the next few hours, but she will check the timestamp. Miss Daisy likes to sleep in and besides, in the UK where she lives it's only 6 AM now. I don't have class till 11 but I'm not allowed to sleep in anymore. Miss Daisy wants me out of bed at 7 AM precisely every day.

For the next few hours I am as free as I can be with no obligations and mistress still asleep. I decide to chill out on my bed watching some YouTube videos. Probably not what she would have wanted but I can't be bothered right now. I've barely had any time to relax lately.

The alarm rings again. No, wait, is that a video call? I feel a little hazy, I must have fallen asleep again. There is only one person this could be, because normally all my notifications are silent, except those that always need direct answering. Those from miss Daisy.

I quickly answer the call. I'm surprised to see she is actually visible as she usually tends to keep video calls one sided. But there she is, beautiful as always. Her black hair is messy and she's not wearing make-up. She's clearly still in bed herself. That's when I realize she can also see I'm in bed and might even notice I was just asleep.

"Good morning, pet", she says with a sweet but condescending voice.

"Good morning, mistress" I reply.

"Are you in bed?" she says more seriously. "And shouldn't you be dressed and ready? Your class begins in half an hour!"

Oh no, she's right. It's already 10:30. I must have slept for hours!

"I'm sorry miss, I just fell asleep. I don't know how that happened."

"Probably because that chastity cage is keeping you up a bit, huh? Well, it's good that I check up on you then."

"Yes, miss Daisy, thank you"

"Show me the cage and the key"

"Yes, mistress"

I grab the container that holds the key and is closed with a numeric seal and hold it next to my chastity cage, pointing the camera to them.

"Good boy", she says as she sees it's still sealed with the same lock I closed it with 5 days ago.

"Now get dressed and go to your lecture quickly. I'm afraid you won't have time for breakfast. Come straight home afterwards and report."

"Yes, mistress"

With that she hangs up. I'm still a bit sleepy and the thought is kicking in that I might be in trouble...

I arrive at the lecture a few minutes late. The only free seats I see are in the middle of a row. People on the way there will have to stand up to let me pass. I move carefully as I always become hyper aware of my situation when I'm moving so closely past people. Always afraid that someone suddenly feels my chastity cage or sees part of my panties above my jeans, and it creates a very awkward situation. Not one has that happened, but still after close to three weeks, I'm not completely used to it.

A few minutes later my phone beeps. Great, as if arriving late didn't cause enough unwanted attention.

Normally Daisy makes sure she doesn't message me during lectures. She knows when I have them, as she always knows roughly what I'm doing. She also knows her notifications make a sound, as she decided that.

A few other students around me turn their heads towards me. Some look a little annoyed, some don't seem to care. Then I notice one that is smiling, or is it grinning? It's Fenna, who's apparently sitting two rows in front of me. I start to blush. I've always liked her, but so far our interactions have been few and awkward. That's mainly because of me. I always get nervous around her. Now I feel really embarrassed though her smile shows kindness. We have eye contact for a few seconds as I nervously smile back, and then quickly look at my phone as an escape.

"When you get home I want you to be on cam wearing nothing but your harness, tightly of course. If you hurry you should make it by 13:00, and you better hurry. I am disappointed about this morning so there will be no more messing around for a while. Don't ever forget that you're my bitch."

The tone of the message is serious, and I know that I should expect to be micro-managed for a while. Even more so than she usually does.

Class is over and I walk through the hallway. Ahead of me I spot Fenna again, leaning onto the wall. She must have been even quicker at leaving the classroom than I. Usually I am subconsciously scanning the room for her, but mistress' message put me of guard this time. I don't know whether to smile or avoid her eyes as I'm about to pass her by. Then, suddenly she takes a few steps till she's right in front of me.

"Hi… Ehmm.. I was wondering if, eh, well I have this little boat on the lake nearby and the weather is nice and... I thought we could go for a swim together..."

Wait... did Fenna just seriously ask me out? I've dreamt about this moment and asked her out a million times in my head but never had the courage to and now, here we are. I can't believe it!

But miss Daisy... Oh screw miss Daisy. What is she going to do from across the Channel? I can't let this opportunity pass.

"Are you ok?" Fenna asks slightly uncomfortable. "I'm sorry for asking, it's ok if you don't want to..."

"No!" I say. "I'd love to but ehh..." and I think about the contract I signed with Daisy and how it says I should give an two-weeks notice if I want to quit and can't do so while I have punishments pending. And how it says that the could otherwise spread some sensitive material she has of me. And God, does she have a lot of sensitive material by now.

"I'd love to but I can't today, I have... stuff to do. But we could go some other time"

"How about this Saturday?" Fenna says. "Yes! Uhm, I mean, maybe" I quickly correct myself as I realize I would have to ask permission for that. And would I ever get permission to go on a date?

"I'm really sorry but I have to hurry." I say awkwardly. "Let's talk tomorrow!"

I walk away with my head glowing red. My pace to quick I'm almost running and my eyes on the ground before me.

On the way home all I can think of is how I could have been on a boat with the girl I like, her in her bikini, me in swimming trunks kissing her. I feel my chastity device get tight as I think of it. That damned chastity device. Even if I get permission for this weekend, would I have to wear it? There's no chance mistress would let me take it off. Never in the past few weeks have I felt her reins pull on me so tightly. In this moment it went from an elaborate game to a real restriction. This is the first time her control directly conflicted with my wishes. But the deal about these situations has been made clear. I do as she says, not as I want. She owns me. I am her bitch.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:00 PM   #2
dare loli

I like the story so far and please keep writing more of the story.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 06:14 AM   #3
doflodares

Very good start to a story! Please continue

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 02:55 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

amazing start! would love to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 02:02 AM   #5
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

You call it a little tame, it's just a start.

Well written , curious ho he's gonna explain this to the girl.

Hope to read the next part soon ;-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 12:37 PM   #6
Ice Shadow

Default Ah

My only question is what panties was he made to wear to class?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, chastity, control, cyber, online