Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2022, 04:23 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Any doms into toilet play/punishment?

[ SCAT WARNING! ]

So I'm looking to put myself through the most difficult solo challenge I've done to date but would like some ideas from the more "dominating" group on here on what that entails. Here's a few starting ideas I have:
  • I'll start by chaining myself to the radiator, combo lock securing me in place. I'll upload that code to chaster.app and set it to release in X minutes, or I'll hand the release link to someone.
  • Shock collar locked around the balls with key out of reach. The device is remotely activated so link will be posted online.
  • Optional chastity to avoid any chance of enjoyment, if there was any.

Then what..... ???? How much is being eaten? How is it being eaten? etc

Looking to try this out Friday night, if you'd like to join in as a dom/multiple doms then just pop me a message and we can sort that. Otherwise ideas welcome! Really looking for the punishment as an amateur here.

M, 29, UK.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 04:23 AM   #2
pilik

One dom secured for my punishment tonight. Happy to find another who'd like to "work alongside them" though.... Around 7pm UK time tonight.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 11-04-2022 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:36 AM   #3
pilik

Need a shit rn if anyones around for an hour odd.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, scat, slave, toilet, torture