Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #76
Boodlebop

What's happened to this story? Can you please finish it - it's brilliant!
Boodlebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #77
Igglybabe

please finish this....
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #78
uzaho

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I started this story. All the more reason to finish it I suppose!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 28

A confused mix of emotions, Katey felt a hand rubbing against the inflamed flesh between her legs. It took a moment for the poor girl to realize it was her own. She had become so lost inside of her own head trying to force feelings of betrayal, anger and bitterness about Jen’s dare that her body had been freed to act of its own accord. And it was giving Katey exactly what she needed.

Her jealous and immature thoughts melted away under her own stimulation. Katey began to viscerally shake and quiver as she took control of her fingers, increasing their pace. Her senses were all but overwhelmed by her intense arousal. Her eyes teared up. Her nipples were painfully stiff. Her breathing broke into slow shaky sobs. Pent up emotion and passion and frustration and worry poured out of her all at once. With her mounting climax every part of her was breaking down and it was so utterly freeing. Her impending orgasm was literally consuming her and it was the most welcome and-

“Fuck!”

Katey’s head smacked against the glass of the window while Becky’s sliding body crushed the rest of her against the door.

“Shit! Oh my god! I’m sorry! Fuck!”

Katey lifted her hands to her face. She was surprised to discover that she had pulled Becky’s handle right out of the girl’s slit. She couldn’t recall doing it but she certainly must have as it was now in her hand. What exactly had she been doing with it? And how long had she been lost in her euphoria?

“Did we crash!?” Becky’s voice was unsteady, filled with fear. Most of her body had found its way on top of Katey, the two of them squished together against the car door.

“No, I just… I hit the curb and then I swerved and…” Lisa paused, catching her breath. “It’s okay. I think we’re okay. Wait, is everyone okay?”

There was still movement outside of the car meaning that Lisa was still driving. For a moment Katey had thought she might die naked and horny in a near stranger's car but in the end their getting tossed about had more to do with a lack of seatbelts than any serious danger.

Katey dropped the slick skipping rope handle and looked up. She spotted Jen peering into the back seat. The crazy tears in Katey's eyes made Jen concerned but Katey's smile allayed any concern. Jen sighed with relief and the two made silent assurances to each other. Set more at ease, and her head only slightly sore, Katey shifted her attention to Becky. Their bare torsos were pressed against each other with the pale bound girl twisted nearly upside-down. There was an odd mix of distress and amazement fading from her eyes but she otherwise seemed to be fine. All of them were well shaken. Still unsatisfied, their lust was subsiding, but thankfully there weren't any casualties.

“Yeah, we’re okay,” offered Katey.

“I can’t believe we almost crashed!” yelled Becky. With Katey’s help the improperly restrained passenger wiggled her way to her side of the back seat, albeit still lying on her back. “Jen,” she continued, “You must be amazing!”

Lisa shook her head and chuckled. “Really? We almost died and that’s the first place your mind goes?”

“That’s not weird! It’s fact! Her fingering you almost caused a car crash!” Becky exclaimed. She turned her head toward Katey. “And that was just her fingers! Imagine if she had used her tongue!”

The tension inside the car finally broke with Becky’s comment, overtaken by gentle laughter.

“Yeah, well I think Jen’s fingers can stay on her side of the car now!” Lisa playfully poked her sister’s shoulder. “Although I have to say you are really good. Better than I remember anyway!”

“Thanks…” Jen replied bashfully, glancing back at Katey with a smile. It was an odd sort of praise to get from an older sibling, but it was praise all the same and she did seem to appreciate it.

“So what have you two done before?" Becky asked with a devilish grin, eager to explore their sisterly love even further.

"Oh, this and that," Lisa slyly replied.

Jen growled. "Just forget about it, Becky."

"But I told you about me and my brother!"

"Yeah, but you’ve said lots of things," noted Katey.

Becky stuck her lip out at her Kitty, seeking pity.

"Wait, what about you and your brother?" Lisa's ears had perked up promptly, now just as interested in Becky's past as Becky was in theirs. “How about some details?”

"Oh she jerked him off or something." Jen waved her hand about trying to dismiss the entire topic of conversation.

"WHAT! You beat off your brother!?" Lisa was astounded.

Becky squirmed in her restraints. "That's not what I told you guys!"

Jen leaned over the center console to look back at Becky, suddenly showing little regard for how very exposed she was sitting naked in the front seat. "No, but that's what you implied!"

"I never said that! I only said I touched it!”

"I think you said you grabbed it," corrected Katey.

"So?"

"So, then what? Did… did you play with it?" Katey wasn't even sure why she was asking this. Maybe it was because she didn't have any siblings. She couldn't even comprehend such a thing happening. Despite her morbid curiosity she had been trying to convince herself that she didn't really need to know, and yet here she was asking more questions.

"Oh, I’m sure she did!" teased Lisa. "Besides, I really doubt something like that would only happen the one time. In fact I am VERY confident it wouldn't." Lisa gave Jen a knowing look.

Becky was getting confused as the other girls prodded her memory. She was no longer sure how much she had told them them earlier. "But I swear I only said that I felt it..."

Lisa adjusted her mirror so she could get a better look at Becky. "Was that an admission of guilt? You can say whatever you want, but you sound like you've done a lot more!"

"This isn't supposed to be about me!" whined Becky. "You two are the lesbian sisters!"

Lisa pulled over to the curb. They were in a quiet residential neighbourhood now, but with the car stopped Becky and Katey glanced at each other anxiously. Besides Lisa, all of them were still entirely naked and very vulnerable. She turned the car off then spun around to look into the back seat.

Jen gave her sister a puzzling look. "Well I guess we-"

"Don't say anything," warned Lisa. She then turned her attention to Becky. "First of all, I'm not a lesbian. Yes, Jen is a huge dyke-”

“Hey!”

“...but not me. Second, we’re not going anywhere until you offer up some more details!"

"I... But..." Becky was pouting again. "Can you untie me first?"

"Why? You can't talk while you're tied up?" Lisa grinned with smug satisfaction.

"Yeah, but... will you tell me about you and Jen if I talk about me and my brother?"

Lisa smiled sincerely and turned to her sister. "How about this: I'll tell you everything you want to know right up until we get to our house. But right now that won’t matter because we aren't going anywhere until you spill the beans about you and your brother!"

Becky nodded and sighed. "Alright. But... how much do you want to know?"

Lisa wrapped her arms around the top of her headrest, sitting on her knees and pressing her breasts against her seat back. Slightly more comfortable, she nodded encouragingly at Becky. Meanwhile Katey glanced through the windows up and down the street. They no longer had the camouflage of a parking lot or the protection of a back alley; they were one of very few cars parked on an open residential street. Houses surrounded them. Someone could easily spot them at any moment but Lisa was acting as if they had all the time in the world.

“Well say something,” urged Jen. “I don’t want to sit in here forever.”

“Err, okay, umm… The first time was at a sleepover for his birthday. I sorta let him… catch me naked.”

Lisa immediately felt the need to interrupt. “Wait, how did he catch you?”

“Uhh, I was standing in the hall.”

“You were standing in a hallway naked?”

“Yeah, but... I mean…You make it sound weird. I had a bath and thought it would be fun to be near them without changing so I had my towel and then my brother tackled me and then I lost my towel but only after and not from that but then I ran into the hall but I was kind of turned on and I didn’t go to my room right away and he came after me and found me like that!”

Becky quickly found herself out of breath after her run on sentence.

“Okaaaay…” Lisa replied, all the more intrigued. “Go on.”

Becky sighed again. “So I guess I let him look at me and then I ran away and then I was masturbating and he just came into my room and that’s when it happened.”

Lisa’s eyes opened wide. “You jerked off your brother while you were masturbating!”

“No! I only touched him then!”

“So you ONLY touched your brother’s dick while masturbating,” Lisa teased. “Oh, that’s WAY better!” Jen and Katey suppressed both their laughter and shock as best they could. This jumbled mess of a story was quite odd, especially coming from someone younger than the rather inexperienced Katey.

“I… no, we… it didn’t happen like that!" Becky continued to get herself flustered. "He interrupted me while I was... anyway, he was wearing my panties and he had a dare to get me to take them off him and… I guess… that is, I was curious so I kind of felt him up while I did it! There!”

“I see,” nodded Lisa. “So you didn't jerk him off.”

“No!”

“Right. Because that happened later.”

“Exactl-” Becky stopped herself too late.

Lisa smiled again. “I thought so! Well I suppose that’s good enough… for now.”

Lisa turned forward sliding her legs down off her seat. But instead of starting the car she removed the keys from the ignition. Fear shot through the backseat.

“So, you’re going to drive now… aren’t you?” Katey asked hesitantly.

“Oh, would you look at that! We’re already here!”

“What? What!” Becky cried.

Jen peered into the back again. “That’s what I was trying to say.”

Becky writhed about pathetically. “That’s not fair!”

Lisa opened her door and moved to casually exit the car in nothing but her blouse, then paused partway.

“Oh, would you two be dolls and carry that one inside for me? That’d be super!”

Her bubbly sarcastic tone only served to punctuate her victory, successfully outwitting Becky. In all honesty with Becky being as open and willing as she was that wasn't a feat worth bragging about, but Lisa was quite content with herself all the same.

She rose from her seat and closed her door behind her, tiptoeing her way over the hot pavement and up towards her house. Keeping the front of her blouse as well closed as she could manage, the open top did little to protect her crotch or cover her shapely ass, but the rest of the girls didn't even have that much going for them! Lisa never would have thought this afternoon could become so memorable!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:05 AM   #79
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

a great continuation and so highly anticipated.. I just love how you are keeping katey on the edge... I still hope she won't ever orgasm throughout this story.. making her even more willing to get bolder for a final but ever so close release..

well done sir! And a big THANK YOU for continuing your story for us!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #80
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I have really enjoyed this story and the little snip its about the siblings put a little tease to it. I look forward to more soon.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #81
uzaho

Just a little something to keep everything moving.

Part 29

“Well I suppose I’ll open Becky’s door and pull her out by her arms. Katey, you can follow her out with her legs.

“But why can’t we just untie her? It’s not as if she can’t walk.”

“That’s okay,” replied Becky quietly behind her glasses. She directed a shy grin at Katey. “I mean, I don’t mind being tied up, really,”

“It’s just not a good idea. Lisa won’t like it.”

“So? Why do I care what Lisa wants? I only want y-” Katey stopped short of admitting out loud just how badly she stilled wanted to pounce on top of Jen.

“Because! That’s why!”

“Okay...” said Becky. “Does this have anything to do with what you and your sister have ‘done’ together?”

Katey glanced at Becky. A long pause came from the front seat.

“Sort of.”

“Well can you tell us what we’re now getting ourselves into?”

Another agonizing pause.

“No.”

Becky and Katey stared at each other grimly. They had no idea what that could mean.

“Umm, Jen? Now you’re scaring us.”

Jen leaned over the console again to face the other girls, her breasts pressed together teasingly as she supported herself on her elbows.

“Okay, I’m sorry. But you two really need to cooperate. If only for my sake.”

Katey moved forward, grabbing one of Jen’s hands. Genuine concern and confusion filled her voice. “Why?! What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing. Just g-.”

“Jen!” shouted Katey. “You have to tell us something!”

Jen’s head drooped downward, her shoulder length golden locks slipping forward covering both sides of her face. She sighed slowly, building up her courage.

“Well... I guess I should tell you something,” began Jen, lifting her gaze to meet Katey’s.

Katey nodded and squeezed Jen’s hand. “Please!”

“Alright. Lisa did a huge favor for me last year. I won’t get into it, but she managed to save me from getting expelled. She really didn’t have to but she did it anyway, although it was probably because she knew I would have to repay her one day.”

A frown quickly appeared on Katey’s face while a smile grew on Becky’s. Katey sat back in her seat, pulling away from her crush. “Wait a sec... are ‘we’ the favor you owe your sister?”

Jen waved her hands around frantically. “Nonono! Not like that!”

“Damn.”

The two friends turned towards Becky who now exuded an odd sense of disappointment. Jen tried to continue.

“Yeah, no… but… sort of?”

Katey and Becky glanced at each other again. This was becoming less and less enlightening the more that Jen tried to explain it.

“Well we either are or we aren’t, Jen!”

“Okay, wait. Let me put it this way. If you two just go along with whatever Lisa says for the next, whatever - hour or something - I can tell her that I’ve paid her back for helping me!”

Becky was still smiling, but it had turned a bit more devious. “Jen? Are you trying to pay an ‘IOU’ with two more IOUs?”

“I was thinking more like a ‘goodness of your hearts’ kinda thing,” replied Jen, cringing and bracing for their backlash.

“Well what if…” Katey muttered aloud, trying to think. “What sort of things is she going to ask for?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t think she should know that you know that I owe her. She... you... yeah, that’s right!” Jen beamed briefly, proud of her minor tongue twister. “If she knows that I’m repaying her with you two I think she would go even weirder places than she already might. As it is, Lisa has always been pretty domineering, and thanks to Becky...”

Eye-daggers of death were fired at the pale, bound, masochistic hedonist.

“...she is also neck deep in the weird exhibitionist sexscapade that this afternoon managed to turn into.”

Becky’s face lit up. “Sexsca… that’s my new favorite word! But is she just normally like that? Or are those 'weird places' related to what you've done with her in the past?"

"I dunno. Both? Her sleepovers always got out of han-"

"I KNEW IT! SEE! SEE! I'm not the only one! People said I was really weird! But I KNEW I wasn't the only one!"

"Yes, yes, calm down."

Becky sighed with satisfaction, rubbing her knees together happily.

“But come on, let’s be honest here,” Jen said, glancing around as if someone were listening in on their conversation. “You two weren’t just expecting to go straight home after we got out, were you?”

Katey and Becky bit back their words almost as much as they bit their lips. There had been incomprehensible amounts of teasing and groping and sexual frustrations throughout the entire afternoon, and yet none of them had hit that invisible ceiling. Not one of them had yet gotten their fill. Any normal person might just count their losses, go home, shower, and masturbate. But after what they had been through, after how much they had shared with each other, how much they had felt of each other, they all still wanted more.

The lustful looks on their faces nearly brought Jen to giggles. “That’s exactly what I thought! Now help me drag her inside before we get caught out here!”

My stories:
Old 01-07-2014, 05:14 AM   #82
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

such a nice tease this one... can't wait for them to get inside and repay a debt..

Old 01-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #83
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to what lies ahead as well
Old 01-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #84
jsmith69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
I cannot but agree with Jones. Very good job, nicely written, sensitive, sort of realistic, and still very exciting and arousing
Have to agree with you!

Likes: Spanking, Pain (Mild to Moderate), Bondage, CBT, Punishment.
Dislikes (NOT Limits): Anal, Extreme Pain and Toothpaste.
Limits: Scat, Piss, Public, Family, Friends, Pics, Videos, Animals.

PM Tasks:
PM me 'Edge' and I will edge for you
PM me 'Gag' and I will gag myself with my boxers for 15 mins
PM me 'Eat' and I'll eat my cum

My cock size is verified here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
jsmith69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #85
uzaho

Part 30

A car had passed by just before they stepped out into the sunlight. Other than that they seemed to be in the clear. The sight of two fully naked teenage girls cumbersomely carrying a third nearly hogtied girl up the sidewalk is something that someone would definitely notice. And yet somehow - as far as they could tell - there was no one else around.

Lisa stood with the door cracked open, waving encouragingly to the other girls as they clamored up the walk.

“Hurry up!”

“This is as fast as we can go!” Jen snapped back.

A few more tense seconds and they carried Becky over the threshold and inside, a skipping rope handle dragging along the ground beneath them. Lisa slammed the door shut and suddenly there was nothing more for any of them to worry about. They were safe. They were free! Mostly.

All three of the girls wanted to natter and chat and share in the revelry of their experiences of the day. But with Jen’s warning and Lisa staring at them curiously from the door they did little more than giggle and breathe sighs of relief. After setting Becky down just inside the door, Jen immediately moved to untie her arms. Katey followed suit on her feet giving Becky her first taste of mobility in nearly an hour.

She was hoisted up by the other girls. Becky took a few shaky steps further into the house before throwing caution to the wind and skipping forward happily.

“I love being naked!”

The other girls followed her inside. Becky twirled around to face them. She threw her hands above her head and stretched on her tip toes, showing off her lithe nubile form. Her pale skin only retained faint pink remnants of her backyard punishments.

“How about, umm… we all head to my room?”

Lisa asked more than ordered but Jen, glancing at the other girls, smiled and nodded in response.

“Sure sis!”

Lisa tried to conceal her anticipation as the four of them ventured upstairs and into the eldest-girl’s room. It was a fairly nondescript teenage bedroom; a desk, a closet, a bed tucked into the corner. Besides the room’s ample size, its large window, and colorful decor there wasn’t anything particularly noteworthy.

Becky, the first one in the door, leapt through the air onto the queen size bed. Her bare skin glimmered in tinted sunlight, further highlighted by the bright pastel bedding beneath her.

While Becky had embraced her new surroundings easily, flaunting and displaying her body openly, Katey covered herself. Part of this was due to her remaining insecurities about her nudity and being the flattest girl there, especially with Lisa now part of their group. The rest of her was still half expecting someone to walk around a corner or step out of a doorway and catch them at any moment. In any case, pressing her chest together and accentuating its form brought her some comfort.

Jen strangely sat herself down on the carpet next to the bed instead of on it. However, Becky rolling around across the covers may have helped influence that decision.

“Kitty!” Becky screamed from her back. “Come try the bed!”

“Ha ha ha! Oh, I have to go grab something!” Lisa noted before running out of the room, her still open blouse flowing out behind her.

Katey took in her surroundings. The room was bathed in pink sunlight thanks to the long and layered red curtains covering the window. Several yards of empty floor space lay in front of her, some indication of the larger than normal size of the room. And most notably, on display before her was a young naked girl beckoning to join her in bed with similarly exposed girl sitting beside her on the floor like some well behaved servant girl. It was something out of a fantasy that, before today, Katet had never known she’d wanted. She gingerly stepped forward, just as nervous as ever.

Becky grabbed her arm as soon as she was within range and pulled her down onto the bed with a giggle. Katey laughed, barely struggling against her.

“Rawr!”

Becky pawed at Katey’s chest playfully. Katey pushed her away with a squeal squirming about on the bed, but Becky decided that she needed to control her Kitty. She secured Katey’s wrists in her hands and lifted them over their heads. Then she swung her leg across Katey’s body and rolled her way on top of her, pinning her down. Becky’s thick framed glasses had slipped down her nose slightly. Her black hair was wild and bold. She stared down at Katey with an excited pearly grin.

Even if it would have been obvious to the rest of the world, Katey didn’t see it coming. She was properly shocked when Becky’s lips met hers. She gasped in surprise and offered little in the way of a response, laying there limply. But little Becky was full of surprises. She was more experienced than she looked and it didn’t take long for Katey to reciprocate her unexpected and skillful advances. Their mouths quickly moved in unison, Katey’s with ever increasing intensity simply trying to match Becky’s fervor.

The two of them breathed heavily, their sensitive lips moving hungrily and forcefully against each other. Becky repositioned her head to one side, then the other. Her long black hair partially obscured their erotic display, offering them a level of privacy they no longer cared for.

But it was when Becky’s hips started to move that Katey really began to lose herself. Becky’s back arched and her pelvis rolled. She could feel the wetness against her skin, the girl’s soft supple slit rubbing against her stomach, finding stimulation against Katey’s prone body.

“I wish it was my birthday…”

Becky pulled her mouth a few inches away from Katey’s. They both cocked their heads to one side. Jen’s arms were crossed on the bed, her chin resting on top of them, watching the two girls assault each other’s senses. She was becoming lust incarnate, and was just as lost in the two of them as they were in each other.

“...oh, um, you know,” she muttered. “Because you two would be the best presents ever! And you’re already unwrapped...”

Becky giggled and bit her lip. “I’m glad I found you two!”

Jen smiled warmly then turned her gaze upon Katey. The two of them were caught in each others eyes during this brief silent exchange. But this shared moment was less about tenderness or kind assurances and more about Jen eye-fucking her horny little Kitty.

“Do you three want to continue that over here?”

The three girls looked back toward the door. Lisa stood in the middle of the room holding a small box in one hand and the skipping ropes in the other. She dangled the ropes about before continuing.

“I figured Becky might like being tied up again!”

Becky hummed to herself approvingly. She took only a second of hesitation before dismounting from Katey and bringing her feet to meet the floor. She tried to bound away from the bed in a speedy fashion but was stopped short. Katey held her fast by her wrist. The redhead stood from the bed and pulled her back into a soft embrace before resuming the kiss Becky had been so quick to abandon.

Becky took a few steps backwards. Katey followed her. She helped guide the two of them down to the carpet at Lisa’s feet. The movements of their lips were less impassioned than a moment ago. They kissed each other slowly and thoughtfully, relishing their contact. Katey much preferred this pace. She was still new to all this - not just other girls, but kissing in general - and she could better appreciate more deliberate, measured movements than the flurry that had hit her before.

Becky laid back, her dark hair spreading out in every direction. Katey delicately brushed the scattered hair away from her face. Becky in turn grabbed onto Katey’s face and pulled her closer. It was then they were hit by a powerful light. Katey twisted her head around long enough to see Jen carrying a curtain rod, curtains and all, toward them before Becky pulled her back into their kiss.

The bright sunlight from the window was jarring. The two girls laying on the carpet were fully lit up by it, their intertwined bodies glowing brightly. Jen stared at Katey’s inviting illuminated backside before following through with Lisa’s instructions and placing the curtain rod at Becky’s feet.

“You were always better with knots than I was,” Lisa stated, passing over a skipping rope.

“Yeah, well, practice helps.”

“Have I told you that you’re my favorite sister?”

“Convenient that I’m your only sister.”

“And yet you’re still my favorite!”

The make out session was interrupted again after Jen tied Becky’s first ankle. Her foot and ankle were well wrapped and secured to one side of the metal bar but this alone wasn’t alarming. It was when Jen parted Becky’s legs and drew out her ankle to the other end of the rod that Becky began to tense up. She pushed Katey aside and propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch her binding take place.

“Never mind that, sweetie.” Lisa said, leaning down to Becky. She rested a hand against her face, brushing her fingers gently over her cheek. “Relax. Just enjoy it.”

The words were whispered into her mouth before Lisa softly pecked Becky’s lips. Lisa’s hand glided down Becky’s neck onto her chest. It quickly found one of her small breasts and squeezed it in time with their second slow kiss. Lisa pulled away with a smile, kneading the perky flesh under her fingers. Becky was beginning to blush from her heightening arousal and the abundance of attention. But when Lisa’s tongue flicked at her nipple she moaned out loud and collapsed onto the carpet again. She swung an arm out in desperation. Managing to latch onto the back of Katey’s neck she pulled her companion down onto her again, locking lips once more. She gripped the back of Katey’s short hair tightly, moaning into her mouth repeatedly, before pulling her off again.

Katey was almost as flustered as Becky. The two of them gazed down Becky’s torso. Lisa was tonguing two responsive nipples with glee while Jen finished up with Becky’s second ankle. The angle between her legs was quite extreme, well over 90 degrees. Her bare privates couldn’t possibly be less private.

“Umm, Lisa? I thought you said you weren’t a lesbian.” Katey asked meekly.

Lisa looked up and grinned.

“So? I never said I didn’t like sex!”

Katey recoiled slightly. This is sex?

Becky moaned again, but none of the other girls were doing anything. Lisa glanced around somewhat puzzled, until she found the reason.

“None of that now!” Lisa warned, pulling Becky’s hand away from her pussy. “Redhead, hold onto her.”

The girl groaned in frustration. Katey held her back, their roles reversed, now pinning Becky’s hands above her head. Lisa gestured to Jen and the three girls deftly spun Becky around on the carpet, repositioning her until her hands were close to a bedpost.

“Jen, would you be a dear?” came Lisa’s lady like request.

“But of course!” replied Jen in character.

Becky was biting her lip again. Her bottom half was spread eagle and then some. Her upper half was being secured to an effectively immovable object. Her heart rate was increasing dramatically. She bent her toes, rocked her hips, twisted her shoulders, testing the limits of her bindings even as Jen still worked to secure her. But it was hard to miss the moment when joy crept onto Becky’s face once more. The very second Jen stepped away and Becky finally found herself truly immobilized and utterly vulnerable she let out a satisfied moan and her cutest giggle yet.

Lisa chuckled and slid her blouse from her shoulders.

“Aren’t you just the cutest thing! We’re going to have a lot of fun!”

My stories:
Old 01-09-2014, 01:10 AM   #86
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Really getting the blood boiling now.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:35 AM   #87
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

the pictures in my head... oh my..

Old 01-11-2014, 07:48 PM   #88
uzaho

Good things come to those who wait...

Part 31

The girls drank in the sight of their willing toy, thoroughly restrained and bubbling with excitement. Katey’s eyes had affixed themselves to Becky’s body, examining her with fascination and envy. She fondly recalled being led around by Jen and Becky as their pet earlier on in the gym. Although the more extreme scenario she was now gazing upon intimidated her, she was ever so slightly jealous and at least glad to be apart of this.

The young ball of energy sprawled out over the carpet was well lit by the now uncovered window. Becky’s pale skin shone brilliantly in the afternoon sun. It warmed and comforted her. It disarmed her. Made her ignore just how helpless she was.

Her petite frame and slender legs were stretched and lengthened by her restraints. Slow heavy breaths forced her stomach and chest to rise and fall as one. Every inch of her flesh was bared to the world in the most vulgar way possible, spread wide and held taught. She was their captive. She was powerless. She was vulnerable.

...and she was loving it.

“Do you two want to test out my slave before I have my way with her?”

Katey and Jen looked up at Lisa.

“I figured you would want to have some alone time with your crush. So before you go, I was-”

“Lisa, she’s not your slave.”

That word choice did not sit well with Jen. The sisters stared each other down.

“I seem to remember her saying as much. Although I believe her exact words were ‘fuck toy’.”

Jen started into another rant but was quickly interrupted.

“It’s okay Jen. Really. This is fun! I mean... as long as you and Kitty stay with me.”

“Becky, I… are you sure?” Jen replied, somewhat surprised.

Becky nodded weakly.

Lisa ran her fingers up and down the inside of Becky’s leg. “See? She’s fine. You’re such a worrier!”

Soon Lisa’s hands began to roam Becky’s body, surveying its surface and charting her still developing curves. Jen and Katey sat on either side of Becky. Jen warily watched her sister, unsure of what would happen and uncertain whether she had made the right choice. Meanwhile Katey looked on with wonder and excitement.

With some hesitation Katey reached out and tweaked one of Becky’s nipples. The girl tittered and hummed in amusement as another hand was brought to bear against her slim figure. It didn’t take long before Katey and Lisa were soothing, massaging and caressing Becky’s creamy white skin while Jen observed stubbornly.

“Jen?” asked Becky, her cheeks already flush with warmth.

She leaned closer. “What is it?”

“Can you kiss me?”

Jen grinned naughtily, finally letting go of her apprehension. She tucked some of her hair behind one ear and laid down on her stomach beside the bed. With one hand Jen pulled the black frames off of Becky’s face and set them aside. She hovered above her, lovingly inspecting the girl’s dainty features.

“You really are the cutest little thing. Even if you’re crazy.”

Impatient, Becky thrust herself upward and craned her neck forward, reaching out to Jen in desperation. Becky’s lips only managed to graze Jen’s, her target at the outer limits of her range of motion. The advance had been easily stopped by her bindings. Her frustration and desire now plainly evident on her face, Becky’s head fell back to the floor. She whimpered as two pairs of hands continued their exploration of her body.

She wanted this. Badly.

Jen lunged at Becky, taking the girl by surprise. She slid her tongue inside of the slave’s mouth, eliciting an animalistic response. Becky lifted her head again to kiss Jen back just as hard. She strained against the ropes instinctively, fiercely massaging the foreign tongue in her mouth with her own. Becky breathed haltingly into Jen, her frustrations subsiding as her pleasure increased. All of Becky’s energy and desire and lust was focused into that single kiss.

Katey watched their display anxiously. She wanted Jen’s attention now more than ever but she wasn’t going to interrupt anything. She was willing to wait her turn, regardless of how hard that might be.

“She is a wild one, isn’t she?” Lisa remarked, pulling on the curtain rod to keep Becky’s body as taut as possible.

Katey smiled. “She’s definitely made this day interesting.”

“Hee, hee…” chuckled Lisa. “We’re like 60 seconds away from a full on orgy and the word that comes to mind is ‘interesting’? That’s adorable!”

Katey’s cheeks reddened as she turned away, pulling her hands off of Becky.

“Are you new to this, Katey?”

She looked back at Jen’s sister like a fawn would eye a predator, unable to comprehend what it was capable of but knowing danger was near.

“I... yeah.”

Lisa crawled over Becky’s body toward her prey.

“Have you ever been with a girl before?”

Katey glanced toward Jen and was shocked to see the other two girls staring at her. How had she become the center of attention so quickly? Katey shook her head in response.

“Have you been with anyone before?”

Poised on all fours, Lisa stopped inches away from Katey’s face.

Katey pursed her lips. She again shook her head no.

“I guess my little sister wants to be the first to pop your cherry, huh?”

Katey gasped when she felt Lisa’s hand cup her pussy.

“You’re not my type... but you’re kinda pretty for a ginger…”

Lisa’s fingers petted the length of Katey’s slit. She sat there paralyzed by both fear and arousal. Lisa moved in closer, placing a delicate peck on one of her freckled cheeks.

“Lisa…” Jen warned.

“Hey sis, I think my slave’s tongue could be put to better use than what you’re using it for!.” Lisa turned to face her younger sister, still petting Katey softly. “How about it?”

Jen sat up. The siblings faced off yet again, but Lisa raised her eyebrows comically and wiggled her butt in the air. Jen’s stern expression was quickly broken. Her warm smile caused Katey to melt instantly. She accidentally moaned aloud, already struggling to retain her composure. Lisa groped her one last time then pulled her hand away with a satisfied grin.

“Hey sissy! Open up!”

Lisa leaned back across Becky’s body and thrust a finger into Jen’s mouth. Jen sucked on it without hesitation. Katey was just as turned on as Jen the moment they both realized she was sampling Katey’s juices.

“You think our slave will like that? Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get another taste later!” Lisa teased. Jen lost herself in Katey’s unique flavor, savoring it for as long as Lisa held her fingers in front of her.

Enticed and excited, the two sisters worked together to pull Katey up off the floor. They pointed her toward the bed with a foot on either side of Becky’s head. Paying close attention to the bound girl beneath them, they helped to lower the innocent redhead onto her knees.

“Wait! Stop!” Becky yelled.

Lisa peered down between Katey’s thighs, lifting one of her buttcheeks to look Becky in the eye. “You know, for a slave, you don’t have very good manners!”

Becky stammered, nonsensically. “I can’t... I… my tongue?”

“What’s wrong, Becky?” asked Jen.

“I don’t know what to do. I’ve never done this before.”

Lisa grinned. “Have you ever done any of this before.”

“Well… no.”

“Then don’t worry about it! You’ll figure it out. Besides, this won’t be the last time you eat out a girl. I guarantee it!” winked Lisa.

Becky was doe-eyed and nervous but she was equally as horny. A look of determination washing over her, Becky licked her lips and tried to prepare herself for the unknown.

“You’re sure you’re okay?” Jen asked again. Becky nodded, wetting her lips thoroughly.

“Go on ‘Kitty’,” encouraged Lisa. “I think she’s ready for you!”

Katey placed her hands on the bed to help brace herself before wiggling each of her feet outwards and sliding her knees further away from Becky’s head. She reminded herself of Becky’s comment in the car, about how much better a tongue would be. She had only experienced a fleeting moment of Jen’s in study hall but those few seconds still resonated in her mind and throughout her clit.

Katey squeaked when she made contact with Becky’s face. Both Becky’s and Katey’s lips were warm and wet, of course in their own respective ways.

Becky stuck out her tongue timidly. She made several long licks over Katey’s pubic mound, spreading sexual lubrication and saliva all around the hairless slit. She treated it like she would an ice cream cone, licking the entire surface evenly and carefully.

“Becky, do to that pussy what you were doing to Jen’s mouth!”

Katey looked over her shoulder. Lisa was sprawled out on Becky’s stomach, closely observing the girl’s first bout of cunnilingus with much delight.

“Uhh…. what?” Becky sounded confused.

Lisa sighed. “Put your lips against hers, stick your tongue in her ‘mouth’, and wiggle it around.”

Katey faced the bed again and held her breath with anticipation. She shivered when she felt Becky’s lips envelope her opening. The girl poked and prodded her folds again and again, uncertain of how to navigate the delicate flesh. Then it happened.

“OH… ffffuck.”

Katey’s outcry of pleasure surprised everyone, including herself. But Becky’s tongue had found it’s target. The young girl pressed up into Katey’s pussy just as she had Jen’s lips. Her tongue parted the inner walls of her sex, desperate to push further into the soft slick opening.

“She’s… her tongue… she’s inside…” Katey panted.

“Gawd, this is perfect,” remarked Lisa. “How does she taste?”

Becky didn’t respond. Her pointy tongue probed Katey’s hole with increasing fervor. It danced awkwardly between her folds and awakened Katey’s insides like nothing else she had ever experienced, even if her experience was limited. It wasn’t as intense or as overwhelming as Jen’s tongue had been but she slowly felt herself succumbing to Becky’s eager and sloppy tenacity all the same. Katey leaned forward and rested her head on the bed.

“MMMPH!”

Becky’s muffled cry made Katey glance over her shoulder again. What she saw didn’t surprise her. Lisa had slid downward between Becky’s legs and was staring up into her slave’s privates. Her finger and thumb delicately pinched the girl’s clit.

“Keep going. You’re doing great! I’ll just hold this for you until you’re done!”

Katey turned and looked over her opposite shoulder trying to get a better view but came face to face with Jen instead. The two girls froze for a moment, searching each other’s eyes longingly. Jen kissed her just as Becky proceeded to tongue her from underneath. Katey’s entire body went limp. Her legs spread out even further along the carpet, pressing more of herself against Becky’s face.

Katey moaned pathetically when Jen pulled away. She looked up at her pleadingly. Jen ran a hand through Katey’s hair, smiling her loving smile in return.

“I know.”

Without another word, Jen climbed onto Becky’s chest. Pressing herself into Katey, her two hard nipples rubbed into Katey’s shoulders. Jen wrapped her arms in front of Katey and found each of her small breasts easily, grabbing them to welcome moans from their owner.

Frantically, Katey reached behind her and latched onto Jen’s ass. She pulled on the firm athletic cheeks trying to bring Jen closer to her, to feel more of her against her skin. Meanwhile Becky continued at her task as best she could, distracted by Lisa’s fingers pinching her love button.

Katey moaned again when she felt Jen’s breath against her neck. She gasped when a weak bite sunk into her skin. She squirmed when Jen squeezed her tits passionately. So much was happening. Katey began to feel dizzy. She was overwhelmed by so many sensations. But Jen was only getting started.

Her eyes were closed when the finger entered her mouth. She sucked it and massaged it gently. Katey was saddened when it was pulled out of her so soon but was euphoric when it ventured its way south.

Katey’s eyes burst open when Jen fingered her most sensitive spot. She rolled her hips in time with the motion of Jen’s finger. This forced Becky to bob her head around to keep her tongue well inside her, as per her master’s instructions. Katey placed one hand over Jen’s, helping her to massage her tits and caress her nipples. Her other hand reached down to Becky’s head, grabbing onto a fistful of her jet black hair and pulling her that much deeper into her pussy. Katey breathed between clenched teeth. She didn’t want this to end. She was doing everything she could to heighten her arousal yet at the same time was trying to hold out for as long as she possibly could.

Of course Jen wanted the exact opposite; She wanted to break her. She suckled Katey’s earlobe. She dug her nails into her flesh. She grinded against her ass. Jen rubbed and stroked and kissed and licked as much of Katey’s body as she could reach, all the while firmly pressing a solitary finger against Katey’s clit, circling and flicking it unyieldingly.

Katey’s skin crawled from the intense pleasure. Her mouth hung open. Her eyes began to water.

“Aaaah... Ahh… hahh... ahh…”

Short panting moans were all she could muster. Her entire body was locking up. Her nipples hardened. She couldn’t talk. She couldn’t think. She didn’t have to. A finger was attentively rubbing her clit. A tongue was inside her pussy. Her senses were consumed by sex while the sun shone down on her shaking form. She had everything she could ever need in that moment.

“I-I’m cu-”

The words didn’t come. But she did. Her eyes rolled back into her head as a high pitched scream came from deep within her. She quivered and shuddered and yelled uncontrollably. The two girls attending to her carnal need carried Katey through her orgasm and then some, tongue-fucking and rubbing her relentlessly. Her back arched and she went silent as the last of her breath left her lungs but her body continued to convulse until she slumped forward against the bed, utterly breathless and hopelessly delirious.

She finally came.

Becky squirmed about on the floor unable to breathe. Katey, partially unconscious, was resting most of her weight on the poor girl’s face! Jen clued in quickly and lifted her off, guiding Katey to one side and onto the carpet next to the still bound Becky.

Katey threw her arms behind Jen’s head, pulling her down to the carpet with her. She wrapped her legs around Jen and nuzzled her head against her shoulder. The girl struggled to catch her breath, waves of pleasure still coursing through her body.

The two of them laid together in a warm embrace bathed in sunlight as Katey fought to recover from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

My stories:

Last edited by uzaho; 01-12-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:58 PM   #89
Kinky_with_a_K

very amazing story had/has me on the edgeof my seat!
Kinky_with_a_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:35 AM   #90
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

My eyes lite up when I saw a new post and I was not disappointed in the end result. Great chapter

Advertisements
Kink Talk