Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #46
archie21
getDare Succubus

looks like fun will come back

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #47
Paradigm

One of the bests I've read on the site! Keep up the perfection!
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #48
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzaho View Post
What else could go wrong?
EVERYTHING could go wrong, EVERYTHING.

Also, you are an excellent writer. In my opinion, you rank up there with Jappio, Officelover, and peter1111.
Please, continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"

Last edited by kmacroxs; 06-22-2013 at 10:18 AM.
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #49
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job.................

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #50
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I am loving this story! You are so good at teasing us. Hope the story never ends, and that you have time to update it frequently
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #51
Des Sherman

Please keep writing, I'm loving the story!

Male, Bisexual.

This account is sometimes accessed by my friend Lucy, so bear that in mind!
Des Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #52
uzaho

Sorry for my absence all! Been ridiculously busy. Even now life is still barreling ahead. But hopefully by just throwing something down onto the page I can get back into the swing of things. And thanks again for the comments!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 21

It’s okay. Just grab the skipping rope, diddle yourself, and duck back to the car. You got this.

Rushing down the center of a row of cars, Jen’s forced optimism was shaky at best. She didn’t feel very confident and with random people walking around the last thing she wanted to do was bump into anyone. From a distance she might look normal but up close her disheveled state of (un)dress would be pretty glaring.

It’s just the next sta-

“Fuck.”

With one hand holding her skirt and the other keeping her blouse closed she stood at the top of a completely empty stall.

Is this the right one? Am I crazy? Did someone take it?

Lisa glanced around frantically. She really didn’t want to go back to the car empty handed. She was a large C-cup and fairly bouncy. Taking Becky’s forfeit and losing her bra was not something she wanted to happen.

And I still have to masturbate...

Sighing, Lisa crouched and glanced around again. She was next to an SUV and reasonably well shielded. Might as well get it over with.

She took her hand off of her shirt and slipped it inside her skirt. She quickly and mechanically clawed at her slit but it took only a few seconds for her to mellow out and rub herself earnestly. Her lips were still warm from her arguably less private session in her car only a minute ago and responded immediately to her touch. But doing this outdoors was nerve wracking. Paranoid, she started seeing people walk by who weren’t there and hearing noises that she couldn’t place but her pleasure was quickly intensified by every short burst of fear. For a brief moment she understood why those girls had been doing this all day.

“Are you alrigh-”

“WUAH!”

Lisa choked out a yelp and sprung to her feet. Someone had walked up behind her without her noticing!

“Oh, sorry. Did you lose something?”

Lisa was already shuffling away, grasping at her shirt with moist fingers and tightening her grip on her skirt.

“Nawo, umm... I’mgoodthanksbye!”

As she walked away hurriedly, and in the wrong direction from her car, she felt her face begin to burn with embarrassment finally overtaking the heat coming from between her legs. She didn’t bother to look behind her to identify who had spotted her. She didn’t even know where she was going. She just kept walking.

Lisa was halfway down the sidewalk beyond the parking lot when a vehicle driving by forced her to collected herself and get her bearings.

She was standing next to the school just around the corner from the parking lot. Being out of sight from her car left her isolated and vulnerable. There were random students walking around but she was mostly being ignored.

This is pointless. I should just... what?

But staring out across the street Lisa noticed something flick in and out of view. She refocused and spotted it again behind a fence. Her eyes opened wide. She could felt a surge of adrenaline. Was this it?

A sense of hope rushing back to her, Lisa scurried across the road and crept her way up to the fenced yard, the bright colored rope bobbing up and down like some sort of taunting beacon behind the dark wooden fence panels. Reaching the barrier she stood up on her tip-toes and peered into the backyard.

Half a dozen younger girls were playing with a skipping rope - Becky’s skipping rope - taking turns jumping in and out of it, running around, squealing, and playing haphazardly.

Those little bitches.

Lisa almost yelled at them right then to give her the rope but quickly stopped herself. Getting angry would probably force them to all run inside ending any chance she might have of getting it back. She probably didn’t need to be cunning but she might need the element of surprise if she was going to steal it back from them.

“Hey girls! Can I play too?” Lisa cooed over the fence at her enemy.

The youngest of the group pointed at her immediately. “Look! A tall girl! She can swing it better than you Dani!”

“Hey! I don’t suck!”

“What’s your name?” Another girl asked.

“It’s Lisa.”

The youngest one piped up again. “Go down to the back! We’ll let you in!”

Lisa nodded and smiled. She walked down the length of the fence to the back of the yard as she listened to the increasing chatter coming from behind the fence. Getting her foot in the door was surprisingly easy but she didn’t know exactly how she was going to get that rope.

“Hi Lisa!” The young girl was already waving at her from the gate as she rounded the corner of the fence. “My name’s Bailey!”

“Hi Bailey!” Lisa said as sing-songingly as possible. The first thing she spotted past the open gate was the skipping rope laying in the middle of the yard. She darted inside the gate hoping to make a bee-line for the rope only to run directly into a crowd of girls.

“Wow you are tall!”

“What’s wrong with your shirt?”

“I like your shoes!”

The gang of mostly grade school kids overwhelmed their new playmate the moment she entered the yard. Bailey closed the gate behind her as the youngest kids swarmed her legs. She wanted to shoo them away (or maybe kick them) but she already had her hands full keeping her skirt and blouse in check. This was quickly turning into a horrible idea.

“How old are you?”

"Your shoes are pretty."

“Can you give piggyback rides?”

“Oh! Piggybacks!”

“No! I asked so I’m first!”

Two of the girls started tugging at her skirt, already only tenuously held up by Lisa’s own grip. She tried to pull back and slide her way out of the girl circle but the two pairs of hands kept a firm hold stretching it outward and forcing the bottom of her skirt to rise higher and higher.

“Why is your shirt undone?” asked one of the older girls.

“Piggyback!”

Before Lisa could even attempt to respond she gasped when she felt a body wrap itself around her ankle. The multiple pairs of hyper hands tugging on her and her clothing was bring her closer and closer to losing her skirt. Lisa made the quick decision to save her skirt over her blouse. Whatever just attached itself to her leg would have a perfect view of her bare crotch with just an upward glance and she'd rather not have to explain that.

Letting go of her blouse she pushed her skirt down and between her legs until she could see little Bailey securing herself tightly round her ankle. A pair of hands were still pulling on her skirt but with a hand between her legs and one on her hip her underside was much better protected. Of course it all felt like wasted effort when another girl began to climb up her back.

“Piggyback! Piggyback!”

“Holy crap. What is going on?!” Lisa asked aloud, overwhelmed and slowing losing her cool. All the while she was trying to shuffle her way closer to the skipping rope.

“Lisa, why are you taking your shirt off?” reiterated another girl.

“I’m not! It’s just... it was a dare.”

“What?!” The girl asked incredulously. “You went to school like that?”

“No, I just... hey!”

The monkey trying to muscle her way up Lisa’s back pulled on the collar of her blouse and yanked it off her shoulders. The girl fell backwards pulling the shirt down to Lisa’s elbows, the sharp tug locking her arms together at her side and throwing her off balance. She tried to throw a foot behind her to steady herself but it was stuck to the ground thanks to Bailey. The sky quickly consumed her vision as gravity pulled her down to the earth.

There were squeals followed by silence as she hit the ground. But that was soon overtaken by giggles and gasps.

Lisa groaned, disoriented as much from the fall as from the flurry of questions and giddy squealing. She had landed awkwardly on her arms which were now pinned beneath her.

She lifted her head off of the grass and looked around at the smiling faces all around her, Bailey still attached firmly to her ankle.

“Liiisaaa,” sung Bailey as she looked up at her. “You’re not wearing underpants!”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #53
Paradigm

Glad to see you're back It's as good as ever!
Old 08-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #54
uzaho

Part 22

“Where is she going?”

“I think she’s trying to get away from that person.”

“Yeah, but she’s not stopping. Way to go sis...”

The three of them cowered as low as their bodies could twist and contort to keep them out of sight, peering out of the car’s windows and down the length of the parking lot.

“I can’t see her anymore,” noted Katey, craning her neck and squinting.

Becky crawled halfway into the driver’s seat elevating her butt high into the air and, propped up on her hands and knees, unintentionally bringing her fully bare body into full view for anyone outside of the car. “Did you see where she went?”

“Ugh. This was a horrible idea Becky,” Jen said slinking her equally naked form lengthwise across the back seat. “We should never have come back.”

“Don’t get like that. It’s not like there’s anywhere else she can go. She’ll come back... eventually.” As Becky spoke Katey flopped back down onto the seat beside Jen. “Besides, you can just play with Kitty until then.”

Katey smiled involuntarily. She liked playing the part of their pet. Especially Jen’s pet.

“Meow?” she offered playfully behind a stupid grin, pawing lightly at Jen’s chest.

“Cut it out.” Jen replied through a smile of her own.

“Oh! Oh! I know!” Becky exclaimed looking back over the center console. Her intense gaze betrayed the levity in her voice. “You still owe me a dare Jen!”

“Wait... what?”

------------------------------------

“Your crotch looks really red Lisa.”

“Look, there’s hair there!”

“But why isn’t she wearing panties?”

Lisa took a moment to look down and discover her sordid state of affairs. Her open blouse - and along with it her arms - were pulled back and stuck under the weight of her body against the lawn. Her skirt had fallen down her legs when her hands were pulled out of position and was now bunched up at her knees.

There was not a shred of clothing covering the vast majority of her body. Her thighs, hips, pussy, stomach, shoulders... almost every inch of her was exposed. Even her peach bra worked against her; it closely matched her skin tone and normally went perfect with light coloured tops. But with it being her last article of clothing it gave the impression that she wasn’t even wearing it making her appear far more naked than she was. Thankfully her breasts were still covered.

Lisa tried to move her arms but she struggled against her shirt. She tried to shift her body weight only to realize that she was partly laying on one of these girls! Probably whoever had been climbing her back. Whether they still had a hold of her blouse or were just tangled somehow didn’t matter; between the girl underneath her and Bailey on her legs Lisa was finding it very difficult to move in any direction much less cover herself. She was at least glad that this happened in the relative privacy of a fenced yard.

“Ohmygod, seriously!?” Lisa yelled, squirming and kicking enough to make a point without getting violent.

“Ow! That hurts!” came a cry from beside her.

“Don’t do that!”

“Yeah, you’re on top of Megan.”

“Hey, it’s your fault you little freaks!” Lisa snapped back, her inner bitch slowly rising to the surface.

“Get off of her then,” suggested another girl.

“Well I CAN’T! She’d holding me dow- HEY!”

Lisa felt her skirt slip further down her legs. Bailey, with an ear to ear evil grin, was looking up at Lisa as she pulled it lower and lower.

“Bailey!”

“How about we roll her over.”

“Yeah, let’s try.”

Four of the girls lined up along Lisa’s side pushing and lifting her with their hands until after a few awkward movements and groping of skin they flipped her over onto her stomach. With her weight now on her chest her tits tried desperately to spill out over the top of her bra but it managed to keep them contained.

Several girls began to talk about how to free Megan but they were clearly still more interested in Lisa. She felt random pokes and pinches on her different parts of her body from small fingers and delicate hands with comments about the shape of her ass and the definition of her tan lines. Meanwhile Lisa was getting closer and closer to losing yet another piece of clothing, Bailey tormenting her by inching her skirt slowly and deliberately down to her ankles. With her own body no longer working against her, Lisa wriggled herself free from the arms of her blouse prompting Bailey to slip the skirt the rest of the way off of her feet.

“HEY! Give that back!”

Bailey ran a short distance away, skirt in hand, before turning back to face her oversize plaything in expectation of the chase. Lisa pushed herself up off the ground and with complete disregard for the fact that she was wearing only a bra immediately ran after the younger girl. The rest of the girls pointed and laughed. Bailey squealed and took off toward a swing set in the large backyard, her own dress rippling in the breeze. Rounding the outside of it allowed the more nimble Bailey to barely keep Lisa at bay but only for so long.

“Help! Get her!” Bailey yelled as she ran back to the girls.

Lisa could feel herself closing in on her prey right up until she was overtaken by multiple girls flinging themselves at her naked body. The sudden weight of numerous preteens latching themselves onto her limbs quickly dragged her face-down to the ground once more.

“Ugh. Get off!” she commanded. But Lisa wasn’t in control. She never had been. She was quickly stretched out into a star as a different girl each pulled on and restrained her arms and legs. The grass beneath her offered little comfort, at best tickling her bare crotch and armpits as she struggled against the backyard gang.

“Your butt’s big!”

Lisa turned her head to see Bailey walking toward her again but no longer holding her skirt.

“Give me my clothes back!”

“No!” Bailey replied, smacking Lisa’s butt with her hand and creating a giggle-inducing jiggle. Out of sight, another girl sat down on Lisa’s back and slapped her butt again, bringing increasing laughter from the other girls. Their short attention spans easily seduced by this new and hilarious activity the two girls went to town on Lisa’s backside, spanking her ass and thighs ruthlessly over and over while Lisa squirmed. The more she fought them the tighter these girls held her down, the harder she was spanked, and the louder they laughed.

I guess somehow I deserve this. Wanting to steal from a bunch of kids...

With a laboured sigh Lisa stopped struggling. Defeated, she lay on a stranger’s lawn wearing only a bra forcibly spread eagle by a bunch of kids who were mercilessly spanking her bare ass and enjoying every second of it. The helplessness and humiliation set in and she soon noticed just how hot her face was. To add further to her embarrassment she could feel herself get wetter and wetter as hand after hand smacked against her round butt. She had strange flashbacks about a birthday party sleepover from many years ago that she had all but forgotten about. Something like as many spanks as her age times her number of boyfriends. At the time she had secretly enjoyed the abuse if only for attention-whoring reasons. But there was also something about being utterly man-handled, or girl-handled as the case may be...

She had been laying there unresponsive for a full minute before Bailey walked into view and stood directly next to her head.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, innocently oblivious to their abuse. “Aren’t you having fun?”

Lisa glanced up at Bailey, forced to look directly up her small brightly coloured dress which seemed little more than an extra long t-shirt. “No. I’m not.”

“Well why not?”

“Because I don’t even know you and you’ve got me stripped almost completely naked and held prisoner for no reason.”

“But it’s fun!”

“Which part?” Lisa replied sarcastically. “The naked part or the prisoner part?”

“Don’t worry. I can make it more fair!”

Staring blankly ahead at Bailey’s bare feet, Lisa watched as a pair of panties inexplicably dropped to her ankles.

“What are you doing?!” Lisa scolded, glancing upward again only to glean an unintentional eyeful of Bailey’s bare underside.

“Now I’m not wearing panties too!”

“And how does that help me?!”

“Umm...” Bailey lifted the front of her dress for the group to see bringing a few giggles and gasps. “We match now. We’re like sisters!”

“I’m not wearing them either,” offered another girl. Seizing such a perfect opportunity one of her friends ran up, pantsed her, and bolted away with a shriek. The girl took a few seconds to react, either not yet registering that her bottom half was on full display or kicking herself for creating such an obvious invitation. In either case she quickly crouched down to rescue her sweatpants among cackles and laughs from her peers. Yet as soon as she got them up she lowered them again to moon and taunt them back.

While this was happening, another girl - perhaps inspired by Bailey’s gesture - had decided to unbutton her shorts and kick them off her legs. She struck a shy pose, unsure of how much attention she wanted, but seemed proud to be casually displaying her striped panties to the group.

It took no time for all the girls to begin teasing and showing off. Some started flashing. One ran around playfully after grabbing some of the clothing that had been shed. These girls were spiraling further out of control. They were feeding off each others energy, not to mention off of Lisa’s nudity and misfortune. But if she didn’t get out of there soon she might find herself surrounded by a gang of naked preteens. Thankfully they were paying less and less attention to her and more to themselves and apparently how naughty they could be.

Free from their clutches, Lisa pushed herself up from the ground and surveyed the yard. Bailey had dropped her skirt near the skipping rope. Her blouse was also nearby. That was perfect.

She walked as casually and inconspicuously as she could to her blouse, then her skirt, collecting both in order. But when she bent down to pickup her skirt she took an extra few steps and laid her clothing overtop the skipping rope. Concealing her target within her garments as best she could she scooped it all up into her arms. A wave of relief hit her after she was certain the rope was hidden within her small bundle of clothing.

Lisa darted her eyes between the girls to see if any of them had noticed her theft but they were all well occupied. One girl was shuffling around giggling with her pants at her ankles. One was fighting with another to keep her dress on. Striped panties was skipping and dancing around the group. Someone else was now running around topless.

Like camouflage in the jungle, a nearly nude Lisa walked unnoticed through the throng of girls who were quickly eliminating their own clothing. She kept an even pace toward the gate as stripping balls of energy flashed around her.

“Here you go Lisa!”

She turned to meet a red-faced Bailey who was now completely bare ass naked holding a small pair of Bratz panties up in front of her.

“Umm... what’s that?”

“You can take mine since you don’t have any. I’ve got lots more inside!”

“That’s really nice of you Bailey, but...” Lisa paused. Her panties were still safe in the trunk of her car but her sister and friends had nothing. Besides, with the crap these little hellspawn just put her through she should be taking all of their clothing just as punishment.

“Thank you Bailey,” she replied, accepting the gift as graciously as she could. Bailey smiled sweetly before running back into the fray of escalating nudity. Lisa watched the nude girl pounce on top of another girl, the one who had been struggling to keep her dress on, and immediately joined in on the efforts to remove it.

Was I ever like this?

Lisa smiled knowingly. She watched them for another minute before continuing on to the gate. She opened it and was about to walk through but convinced herself to turn back for one last look at the madness.

Bailey was now screaming while swinging another girl’s dress over her head, prancing around the yard between various piles of discarded and unwanted clothes. Sweat pants and shorts and t-shirts and underwear and dresses and jeans now littered the backyard, all casualties in a newly instigated war on clothing.

Lisa chuckled one last time and made a quiet exit back into the real world.

Of course it took until that moment to again realize that she was standing outside wearing nothing but her bra!

Lisa dashed forward several meters to find cover behind a bush. Reasonably confident no eyes were on her she dropped her recently acquired bounty and took little time in pulling her blouse and skirt back into their loose-but-shielding positions on her body as per the conditions of her dare.

This was turning into a ridiculous yet strangely enjoyable afternoon. But even with all of what had just happened she could still only imagine what the other three had been up to all day.

My stories:

Last edited by uzaho; 08-02-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #55
Paradigm

Please! I need more! Please!
Old 08-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #56
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

call me intrigued..
I LOVE IT!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #57
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Still a great story, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #58
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Just a suggestion... well a wish even.. keep katey desperate and don't let her cum.. ever... till "after" the story ends.. so we'll never find out...
and if you decide she will cum.. it should be very humiliating and public but only in the last chapter...

again.. these are just wishes... I am eager to find out beckys dare for jen..

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #59
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing. This is a great story and you are a great writer.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #60
uzaho

Part 23

The black, red, and blonde trio looked at one another cautiously, all of them excited and wary about doing more dares.

“I don’t think this is a good time Becky.”

“Well it's never a good time for you Jen!”

“Hey! We just lost sight of my sister. We’re stuck in the school parking lot completely naked. After making it through the whole day I don’t want to get caught now that we’re almost free. Just sit on it for a bit, okay?”

After a brief pause Katey spoke up.

“We’re not really stuck though.”

The other two girls stared at the redhead puzzled.

“We’re not though! We can just drive after her.”

“Yeah, three naked teenage girls joyriding through town. That won’t attract attention.” Jen replied sarcastically.

“Your sister couldn’t have gotten far. Besides, it’s better than just sitting here.”

Jen and Becky now stared each other down. It was riskier than staying put, but it also gave them an opportunity to rescue Lisa if she had found herself in trouble.

“Okay Jen,” Becky began. “I dare you to dr-”

“Yeah, yeah. Shut your face.” Jen said with a smirk. She climbed over the center console and slumped as low as she could in the driver’s seat while still seeing out of the car. It took her a minute to work up the nerve but they were soon underway.

As Jen slowly backed them out of the stall all three girls glanced around nervously. Their breathing all became more shallow. Butterflies and goosebumps and pangs of uncertainty bounced throughout the car as they crept their way down the row of cars. Jen had to stop as someone else backed out in front of them and the three girls began to panick. Thankfully the other car turned in the same direction and Jen followed them to the edge of the lot.

Jen slowly turned out onto the street around the same corner of the school Jen had wandered off to.

“Okay, everyone look around. We don’t know where sh-”

“She’s there! She’s right there!” yelled Katey from the backseat.

Jen hit the brakes and just managed to catch a glimpse of her sister as she walked around the side of a house and into an alleyway.

“That’s her, right?” Katey said looking for confirmation.

“Yeah, but where’s she going?”

“It looks like that yard.”

A car honked on the street behind them. They had stopped in the middle of the road.

“Drive! Drive!” yelled Becky. Jen was already speeding off down the street, but in the wrong direction from her sister.

“We have to turn around!”

“I’m not turning in front of the school, Becky!” Jen explained. “We know where she is now. Just give me a minute to find a better spot.”

The three of them rode silently down the street. It somehow felt safer when they had a (mostly) clothed driver. Of course Jen didn’t want to be driving period, let alone naked. She had only just recently gotten her learners. The last thing she needed was for her to crash into someone and have to explain to the cops how she and two other naked girls were driving someone else's car around town.

After a questionable three-point turn using part of someone’s lawn, the three of them headed back to where they had spotted Lisa. They examined the mysterious house that had drawn Lisa’s attention as they rolled down the street, trying and failing to peer into its backyard from the safety of the car. Jen turned off into the alley and stopped in someone’s rear driveway as close to the yard of their target house that they could manage.

“Can anyone see anything?”

“Just the odd shadow through the fence.”

"So... Who wants to go look for her?"

Before anyone could volunteer the gate opened. Lisa stood with her back to the entryway for a few moments, completely unaware of their presence just a short distance away. Of course the first thing they noticed was that she was wearing much less clothing. She was completely naked except for her bra.

"Where are her clothes?"

"I don't know. Wait, isn’t she carrying them?"

"Looks like it."

Lisa ran out the gate but away from their car, stopping behind a bush further down one side of the alley. They watched her throw her stuff to the ground and begin to sort out her clothing.

"She hasn't seen us. She might head back to the school! Honk the horn or something!"

Jen shook her head. "No way! She was clearly in the yard with other people. I don't want to draw that much attention to us."

"But we need to get Lisa! Kitty!" Becky commanded. "Go get Lisa!"

Katey swallowed hard. Someone had to go get her. She was as good a candidate as anyone.

Without much hesitation, lest she miss their opportunity, Katey opened the car door and peeked out.

"Psst! Lisa!" she quietly called, afraid of whoever was still in the yard. But Lisa didn't hear her.

"No! Just go! Run and grab her!" urged Becky.

Increasingly nervous, Katey stepped out of the car and began to hurriedly tip-toe barefoot down the side of the alleyway. Frighteningly she could see out to the street but there were a few scattered trees and other foliage at the end of the alley that helped to conceal-

"What's your name?"

Katey nearly stumbled to the ground as her heart jumped into her throat. In the open gate stood a young, completely naked, red-faced girl, smiling from ear to ear. As Katey poorly worked to cover herself she noticed some randomly strewn clothing in the yard through the gate.

"Katey?!" called Lisa, who rushed her way back toward the fence still bottomless, pausing to scoop her skirt back up into her arms. Before she could ask what Katey was doing there she spotted her car close by with Jen in the driver's seat and answered all of her own questions.

"Oh! Hi Katey!" replied the girl in kind, ignoring or oblivious to the fact that Katey was just as naked as she was, albeit cowering in an attempt to cover herself. "Lisa! I came out to find you! Why did you leave?"

"I had to meet my friends, Bailey. They were waiting for me." She gestured toward Katey.

"Oh! You should both come play with us! It'll be fun!" Bailey stepped forward and grabbed at each of their arms, pulling them toward the gate.

"Umm, no that's okay Bailey."

"But we were going to start a tickle war!"

"Yeah, that sounds awesome," said Lisa facetiously, already pushing Katey back to her car. "Maybe later."

"Aww. Okay. Bye Katey!" Bailey waved enthusiastically. Katey smiled awkwardly in response before Bailey ran back into the yard.

Katey and Lisa quickly ducked into the backseat with many strange looks coming from in front of them.

"Sooo.... what?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, what were you doing in there? This wasn't part of my dare!" Becky exclaimed, sounding almost offended.

"Actually, it is part of your stupid dare Becky because you're the one who left this thing in the damn parking lot." Lisa tossed her skirt into the front seat. Bundled inside of the skirt was a bright fluorescent skipping rope. "Those kids took it so I had to take it back."

"But this isn't mine."

The car went silent.

"...what?" Lisa asked, exasperated rage building within her.

"The one I have is pink. This one is orange."

Jen shook her head. "Becky, she got you a skipping rope. That's pretty amazing. Just let it be."

"Wait a second. Shut up." Lisa fumed. "What do you mean by 'the one I have' exactly?"

A look of guilt washed over Becky's face. Anger welled up in Lisa's.

Becky reached forward and fished under the front seat. After a brief moment she slowly lifted her pink skipping rope into the air.

"What the fuck Becky?!" Jen exclaimed.

"So you lied to us? That was here this whole time?" asked Katey.

"I'm so sorry! Lisa forgot it on the ground before we left so I grabbed it. I just thought this dare would be funny! Lisa would run to the parking stall then come back. She couldn't have brought the rope with her so she would've had to lose her bra. I didn't mean for it to get so out of hand!"

"Oh, so you lied in order to cheat. Yeah, that totally makes this better!" Jen sarcastically remarked.

"I'm sorry... I really am." Becky looked back at Lisa apologetically, desperately wanting her to say something.

"...tie her up."

My stories:

Advertisements
Kink Talk