Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #751
redfred1016

Diaper boy loses

The loser is now the winners little baby/slave for 48 hours.please respect limited. And if something is against limits ask if its OK.

I'm in
redfred1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:50 PM   #752
daettil69

I will give this a try.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:53 PM   #753
wedgie/dare girl

Redfred loses

Same dare again

limits: illegal,extreme pain,extreme gross,picures/videos,
wedgie/dare girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:02 PM   #754
pantydabbler

i will face you..

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:32 PM   #755
redfred1016

Pantydabbler loses.

I'm saying same dare. Every time I do this, no one contacts me back to go through with the dare. So if you play please go through with it win or lose
redfred1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:38 PM   #756
MaggieRaeX

I'll be in against you, win or lose.
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #757
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Maggie loses.

Winner of next round tells loser what goes in their diaper and how long it stays there.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:46 PM   #758
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Ill play this with you. Good luck

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:11 PM   #759
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Slaveralph loses.

Loser has a debt of 32 hours in diapers and using them. But the diapered time only counts if at least four hours of each segment of wearing diapers is spent in a wet/dirty diaper. This wouldn't be too bad, but every day (even if loser is diapered for the whole day), the loser owes another 4 hours in diapers added to their total. So the minimum would be 36 hours in diapers. If it takes a week, thats 60 hours in diapers, and so on...

If loser takes more than 3 days to complete the dare, loser can start earning double time (two hours earned for every one diapered) if they are in a messy diaper and wearing nothing else for that whole hour.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:20 PM   #760
sissyforprincess

Complicated, but sounds fun. I'm in.

KiK: your_bitch_princess

Likes: spankings, masturbation, being gagged, sissification, bondage, Plugs, corner time, WAM (messy)

Punishment: spanking, clothespins, nipple clamps, humiliation, rice, CBT, piss (curious to try)

Limits: Scat, blood, wax, permanent, public (incl. friends and family), Long tasks (>1 day), illegal, sounding, edging, makeup, nail polish, other sites

---------

PM Dares and "All PM" rule

Written Punishment Record
sissyforprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:32 PM   #761
DiaperedKittyBoy

sissyforprincess loses.

Loser has to wear diapers 24/7 for a week. No toilets allowed at all and only 1 change per day. Loser must cum in every diaper without using their hands. Whenever the loser is alone, they're not allowed to wear anything to cover their diaper, so no pants, skirts, etc.

Loser must also do a dare that risks public/semi-public exposure.
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:11 AM   #762
kaliara

I'm in for this!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #763
lion74
Distinguished Member

diapered kitty boy loses. Loser has a debt of 32 hours in diapers and using them. But the diapered time only counts if at least four hours of each segment of wearing diapers is spent in a wet/dirty diaper. This wouldn't be too bad, but every day (even if loser is diapered for the whole day), the loser owes another 4 hours in diapers added to their total. So the minimum would be 36 hours in diapers. If it takes a week, thats 60 hours in diapers, and so on...

If loser takes more than 3 days to complete the dare, loser can start earning double time (two hours earned for every one diapered) if they are in a messy diaper and wearing nothing else for that whole hour.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:01 PM   #764
Undisclosed

Sounds interesting... I'm in

Likes : Diapers, Wetting, ABDL, Babying, Spanking, Messing, Forced Regression/Diaper Use, Collar, Leash, Bondage, (Very) Light Chastity
Dislikes :Big Messes, Prolonged Mess, Pain, Writing Lines, Corner Time, etc.
Limits : Illegal, Public, Family, Suppositories/Things up the Bum, Extreme Pain, Pic/Video, Consumption of Excriment, Food Waste

Supplies List

PM Dares
Undisclosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #765
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Undisclosed loses. Let's modify that a bit for this time.

Loser owes 32 hours diapered and using them. But each set of diaper(s) being worn counts as a segment (each new diaper change or change out of diapers ends the segment). A segment only counts towards the total time owed if at least four hours of that time are spent with a wet/messy diaper. To make it more fun, every day the loser owes four more hours. So the minimum time is 36 hours and so on... The winner gets to impose one task on the loser that is within the losers likes that they must do every segment as well or else that segment only counts as half time towards their total time owed. So for example if winner decided that the losers likes involved public, the segment could be made to not count for full unless at least thirty minutes were in public. So if the loser just wore their diapers at home all day for sixteen hours, it would only count as eight when they changed because they didn't meet the winner's requirement. To make it even more fun, time spend asleep doesn't count unless the losers diapers are already at least wet before they go to sleep.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, fun, loser has to