Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
hornicus

Default 3 teens,1 night, 1 prize

A 16 year old boy named Adam sat down at his desk in his final class of the day. It was friday. He went home, did his homework and watched t.v. For the rest of the evening, he masturbated in his room.

His phone rang at 20:30. He wondered who it was, and so picked up.
"hey adam, its jack. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come round tonight...like now?"
Adam had fancied jack for two years, and eagerly agreed. His mum drove him, having packed him an overnight bag, containing embarassing pijamas. They arrived at jacks house at just gone nine. Adamjumped out of the car, yelled "bye mum" to his mum, and ran into the house. Jack was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "hi adam! Glad you could make it. Joe is here too, that ok?" joe is someone who adam suspects is bisexual...
"yeah, sure man." was the reply. The pair walked up to jack's spacious room and sat on his bed. Joe was already in an armchair. "hey adam. Did jack tell you what we are doing here?"he asked. "nope, no idea" came the reply.
"let me explain then" started jack. "we are going to play a game of extreme truth or dare. Thruths answered are worth 5 points, dares are worth 10. But, extreme dares are worth 15. Understand?" both boys nodded uncertainly. Jack sat on the floor and motioned for the others to follow. They sat in a triangle, and looked at eachother. Adam broke the short silence with"truth or dare joe? "dare"
"ok, i dare you to...flick your nose. The dares and truths started off simple and mundane, so jack said "why dont we play 18+ truth or dare?" joe and adam agreed, so they began.
Jack chose truth, and was asked "what's your sexualty?" he replied, saying he was uncertain. The same was asked to Adam, who said bisexual. Joe chose dare, and was froced to take off his t-shirt, exposing his toned stomach. Joe was now winning 45-30-25. The next round revealed joe had been sucked off, jack had had a handjob and adam had had a soft kiss on the cheek. The next round came, and joe dared jack to give adam a handjob. He looked at joe, before nodding.
He unbuckled adam's belt, and started jacking him off. But he gave adam blue balls, not allowing him to cum. Jack made a big deal out of it and went to wash his hands. He returned briefly. By way of revenge, jack dare joe to give him a handjob. Joe protested, but eventuall gave in and completed the dare.
All three boys were horny now, and their trousers were all undone, excluding joes. However, even joes erection was visible.
Jack then announced the winning prize to joe and adam. Both suddenly became more tense, and accepted dares every time. Joe dared jack to strip nude. Adam and joe were dared the same. All three were now nude,.and covering themselves with pillows from the bed. The next round saw adam edge twice, jack finger himself for twenty seconds, and joe asked for a truth. He was asked how far he would go with a guy. The answer was simple, "there is only one way to find out, as i do not yet know!". The next round forced all three teens to stop covering thenselves. This was the first time adam had seen other people's dicks, and he was aware that his own 7 incher was quite large, with jacks bwing the biggest at nearly 9 inches, and joe's at a lowly 5. Adam then asked for an extreme dare. Joe looked at jack, jack looked at adam, and smiled. "come.with me" said jack to both boys. Jack's parents were out, so the house was his. He led the teens out the front foor, into the abandoned,.dark street. It was almost pitch black outside due to the time. Jack then stated the dare. "Adam, you must run for one minute, down the road, and masturbate in the middle of the road. This was safe as there were no cars about at this time. Adam sadly accepted and ran for the minute. He began to masturbate, when twin torches of light appeared down the road. Adam dived behind a sign post, hoping to be invisible. The car stopped just short of the sign, and two men got out. They walked into their house and the car lights turned off. Adam comoleted the dare quickly and returned to the other two. He filled them in and they went back inside, laughing.
But then joe asked for an extreme dare...

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornicus for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, dares, fiction, gay, public