Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-16-2016, 02:15 PM   #46
sluttychristy

Hi again,

I wasn't able to find any shops nearby that sold microkinis at this time of year so I ordered from Amazon. A deep pink one & a purple one. They definitely aren't going to cover much. Too bad it's winter right now (though it is kind of warm here in Oklahoma right now.)

Rolling again...

3 New clothes! Buy at least 5 sets of sexy lingerie - throw out any that are too boring to be seen in!

...looks like it's time to take a trip to Victoria's Secret...

TTFN,
-christy
sluttychristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:11 PM   #47
sluttychristy

So, I dunno if it is because it is right after Valentine's Day or not, but there wasn't a whole lot of slutty lingerie to choose from at Victoria's Secret. I did find a couple of things that I think look super slutty though. I'll get back to this one when I get some more time. In the meantime though...

9 Home-made - Make one slutty outfit out of anything which isn't clothes, and spend at least an hour outside in it

Hmm... I've got no idea what I'll do for this one. I'm so not creative enough to think of what I could possibly make slutty clothes out of... I'll figure out something I guess.

Ta ta,
-christy
Old 02-16-2016, 08:04 PM   #48
sluttychristy

I figured it out. I had heard of bondage tape somewhere, but had never tried it. I went to the toy store & bought a roll of the red kind. Once back home, I set about fashioning myself a makeshift skirt out of it by wrapping it around my hips until it was long enough to be somewhat decent as long as I wasn't bent over. Then I made a tube top because that's about all I had tape left to do. I put on some heels & headed back to the car. It was dinner time, so I headed for a drive through Chinese restaurant not too far from my house. I ordered my food, & the little Chinese guy couldn't keep his eyes off of me. It wasn't until I pulled away that I noticed that my pussy is peeking out from my "skirt." I almost came just from the realization that he was staring right at my pussy the whole time probably.

After eating, I just kept driving around town, but nobody really noticed me in the dark. But my juices are soaking the seat of my car already.

Next roll...

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule:
6: Never – you may only cum if someone else makes you

...well that sucks. I love my orgasms ...

16 NEW RULE - Make sure you are horny! Edge at least once a day.

...might as well start now, sitting right here in my car in a mostly deserted parking lot...

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
3: Anal – You must spend 15 mins a day with a butplug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week

Oh my... I've only had just one cock in my ass in my entire life. But this is what I signed up for...

25 Get out there! - Suck a guy off in a public toilet

No, this is what I signed up for... Off to my husbands favorite bar. Before this is over, I'm going to suck or fuck every single guy he knows!
Old 02-16-2016, 09:08 PM   #49
Linda K

Default Sorry. Was away a while

So I did go out and got fucked 3 nights in a row by 3 different guys each night. Once in each hole.

The first night I met 3 guys in a bar and they each did 1
The second night I found guys in the bar. 3 seperate ones. The first was a bj in his car. The second fucked me doggy style and the third in the ass
The third night I got asked to a party by some frat guys. I got fucked in the ass twice. In my pussy 4 times and gave 3 BJs

Now I'm on 40 now

Kiss kiss

Limits: for safety sake I won't do pics. Blood. Or anything with underage or family

Likes public. Pain. Masturbation anal. Sex
Linda K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 09:18 PM   #50
Linda K

Default 4

So for # 40 I rolled a 4 so I did online shopping and have ordered a mini dress that is extremely sheer. when its delivered Ill report howthe driver likes it if he lets me model it for him

Kiss kiss

Limits: for safety sake I won't do pics. Blood. Or anything with underage or family

Old 02-16-2016, 09:21 PM   #51
Linda K

Default a 5

so from 40 I rolled a 5 to get to # 45
NEW RULE Sluts have no privacy! Leave all curtains wide open except whilst you sleep! In addition, you must change in front of a front facing window every day if possible!

All my curtains are now open and will remain so, I will change from now on in front of the living room window which faces the front street.

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 09:32 PM   #52
Linda K

Default a 1

I rolled a 1 so got number 46

I am off to a mens public toilet to spend an hour nude offering every guy who comes in a BJ

46 Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 11:14 PM   #53
Linda K

Default Bathroom at the bar

So I went to a bar near here and slipped into the men's bathroom. Stripped naked and sat in a stall. Every time I heard the door open I opened the stall door. Several surprised guys. Offered to suck each one. 5 cocks sucked off in that hour.

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 11:22 PM   #54
Linda K

Default Rolled a 5

But I had to stop at 50. So rolled to see where I had to fuck 2 guys a week

Rolled a 1 so in the men's side of a public toilet
Will start tomorrow on that one

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 11:27 PM   #55
Linda K

Default Still going

I'm continuing to the end. So I rolled a 5. That means any man I turn on. I must fuck them. I then rolled anoth 5 and rolled a 3. So these rules will apply for 3 months after this dare is done

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 11:33 PM   #56
Linda K

Default Rolled A 4

I'm at 64. I have to suck 15 different cocks. Will also start tomorrow on that one. Going to suck and fuck a lot in the next few days

Kiss kiss

Old 02-16-2016, 11:41 PM   #57
Linda K

Default Rolled a 5.

So at 69. I now need to try and get a friend to do this dare. Will try tomorrow. And if the friend I choose won't do it. I'll have to fuck 2 more guys a week. Since the next roll takes me to 70. I'll do that one after I catch up with the ones I have to do

Kiss kiss

Old 02-17-2016, 09:57 AM   #58
sluttychristy

So, I got into the bar, and immediately guys were buying me drinks, one after another. I was having a good time, being careful not to bend over or even sit, so I stood at the bar & had conversation after conversation. I must have been getting pretty tipsy 'cause when one guy, I don't even know his name, complimented me on my outfit, I told him how horny wearing it was making me, and to prove it, I guided his hand down between my legs where he could feel my wet pussy. I then took his hand and pulled him towards the bathrooms. I'm sure everyone in the place saw us go in together, but I didn't care. I pulled him into a stall, got on my knees, and pulled his cock out of his pants and started sucking it up & down, getting as much as I could into my mouth & throat, gagging on it, until he came in my mouth. After swallowing it all, I thanked him & he offered to take me home so that he could repay the favor. I was so horny, I agreed, & followed him to his apartment, where we spent the rest of the night fucking & sucking each other.

In the morning, I had to borrow a t-shirt so that I had something to cover up with on the way home.

And now for the next roll...

30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to:
5: A major service station

...which I will do right after a nap.

Ta ta,
-christy
Old 02-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #59
Linda K

Default So got it all in 1 night

I went out to a sex club last night. They have all sorts of areas. 1 of which is viewing rooms with glory holes. Got all 15 cocks as well as a few extras. Then went to the room where free love abounds. Had sex with 4 guys. Then went home exhausted Now on to dare 70

Kiss kiss

Old 02-17-2016, 09:40 PM   #60
Linda K

Default 5

So for 70 I rolled a 5. So I must spend 30 minutes a day naked outside and longer if 10 guys have not seen me

Kiss kiss

Advertisements
Kink Talk