Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #16
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 View Post
Tie your legs spread (maybe to 2 table legs or so) and sleep like this. Have something that teases you inside your pussy. You may tie your hands.
I did this for about an hour but I couldnt fall asleep. I usually sleep on my side and couldnt do this with my legs spread. Also I hear its not good to keep things in your pussy overnight. Punish me if you want. Im sorry i couldnt complete the dare
Old 05-14-2017, 04:50 AM   #17
Random11111
Account Banned

I am somewhat amazed that there arent more dares with all of the things I asked for dares on and how few limits I have. Cmon forum. I thought you were worse than this!
Old 05-14-2017, 06:56 AM   #18
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Hi, im new here and want super messy dares and selfbondage dares or maybe a combination of both.

Dare away. Do your worst.
Hmmm self bondage and mess and you want our worst? Get yourself a nice bicycle combination lock. You'll need to be all prepared and I'd suggest doing this in the bath. Place your feet inside a carrier bag and tie the handles loosely together, slip the lock through and jumble the combination (you can do just one of the wheels as a starter) so you are trapped. A variation could be to place the lock around your waist securing you to a seat. Now all you have to do is turn the locks until you get the right code. However every click of the lock means a mess for you, a can, a jug or a pie. Keep going until you get the combination and escape.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #19
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Hmmm self bondage and mess and you want our worst? Get yourself a nice bicycle combination lock. You'll need to be all prepared and I'd suggest doing this in the bath. Place your feet inside a carrier bag and tie the handles loosely together, slip the lock through and jumble the combination (you can do just one of the wheels as a starter) so you are trapped. A variation could be to place the lock around your waist securing you to a seat. Now all you have to do is turn the locks until you get the right code. However every click of the lock means a mess for you, a can, a jug or a pie. Keep going until you get the combination and escape.
Can you explain what you mean by a can a jug or a pie. And what exactly im supposed to do with each of them
Old 05-14-2017, 04:59 PM   #20
Random11111
Account Banned

Still not sure what I am supposed to do with that last dare can anyone make a substitute or a new dare for me?
Old 05-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #21
iainecgunge

Quote:
Can you explain what you mean by a can a jug or a pie. And what exactly im supposed to do with each of them
So for every turn of the lock you pour some mess over yourself, more clicks means more mess.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #22
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
So for every turn of the lock you pour some mess over yourself, more clicks means more mess.
So what is supposed to be in the tins or jugs?
Old 05-15-2017, 12:00 PM   #23
iainecgunge

Quote:
So what is supposed to be in the tins or jugs?
Anything really! Raid the own brand cans in the shops, recycle the porridge from earlier!
Old 05-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #24
Random11111
Account Banned

Sounds like a good dare to me. Ill get on it. Thanks everyone for the help

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-16-2017, 07:34 AM   #25
stressed

Get the bikini bottoms and put thumb tacks in those and put them on and wear them as normal panties for a whole day out
Old 05-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #26
Random11111
Account Banned

will do that sounds really painful but thats what I am asking for

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:06 AM   #27
Random11111
Account Banned

Alright so i dont think I ever want to do tack panties ever again. It hurt to sit it hurt to stand it hurt to walk. Everything down there hurt. Small movements jostled the tacks making them strok and scratch me or it made them dig into me. It hurt like hell and was fun but I do not want to do that again

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dunking, messy, sexy, slime