Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2020, 01:04 PM   #16
little.junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Put on some nice silk or cotton panties. You will wear them over the day. Each hour you will find a private place, strip down to your panties and stand with legs slightly spread apart. Then you will rub your clit and pussy through your panties until you are very wet and hot. Every odd hour you only edge, every even our you are allowed to cum.
In the evening you will undress and lick and smell your panties. Then you will put your ass against a wall and your legs up so you can see your pussy and ass above your body. Now use the panty to gag yourself, then masturbate with your knee friend while you also tease your asshole. After edging 3 times you are allowed to cum 3 times. Let any juices freely flow down your body, just tell here how far they ran down.
Thank You very much for a creative dare!
I did it from 1 am to 8 pm so 8 hours but without cumming on every even hour.
Only edging.
Every hour.
My panties were way more wet than usual.
Licking my panties was awful. I hated it. It made me feel like an animal.
Ugh but I couldnt resist touching myself afterwards. Did 6 edges at the end of the task with my pussy high. I felt my juices flowing down till my titties.
That was awful too. I felt like a dirty used whore.

But i am grateful for that task! Thank you very much!

This little slave kitten is owned by Sir Patrick

Likes: spanking, begging for permission, orgasm control, pain, everything Sir wants me to do
Dislikes: edging, rubber bands, clamps,
Limits: bathroom control, piss, vomit, poo, public, photos/videos/audio,

Toys : vibe 20cm, 3.5cm butt plug, wrists&ankles cuffs, 3m rope, nipple clamps, whip, ballgag, collar&leash
little.junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 06:18 AM   #17
little.junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Edge one time, then wait five minutes and start masturbating to have six orgasms in a row. The rules are:

Rule n.1: you can masturbate as you prefer, but it has to be the same way for all the six orgasm (i.e., if you decide to masturbate using your dildo you'll use the dildo for all the six orgasms)

Rule n. 2: all the six orgasms will be ruined, it means that as you start having the orgasm you'll raise your hands and avoid any form of stimulation until the orgasm is ended

Rule n.3: once every orgasm is endend spend a couple of minutes teasing your nipples, then start masturbating again

Rule n.4: once you had your six ruined orgasms you'll wait 24 hours before having an orgasm of any kind

Rule n. 5: if you fail in any of the above rules, ask here for a punishment

Rule n.6: since you're young and very horny, replace the word "six" with the word "eight" in all the text above

Let me know if you enjoyed.
Thank you for such a wonderful task! Unfortunately i failed rule number 2 and couldnt stop touching myself after second orgasm.
All this cumming made me soaking wet.
I can take any punishment for breaking rule number 2.

This little slave kitten is owned by Sir Patrick

Likes: spanking, begging for permission, orgasm control, pain, everything Sir wants me to do
Dislikes: edging, rubber bands, clamps,
Limits: bathroom control, piss, vomit, poo, public, photos/videos/audio,

Toys : vibe 20cm, 3.5cm butt plug, wrists&ankles cuffs, 3m rope, nipple clamps, whip, ballgag, collar&leash
little.junkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girl