Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2021, 02:49 PM   #1
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Female 22f Fun at home

Hi! I've been bored at home recently, so I thought I might try to make things interesting by opening up to the public. You can make me do just about anything, but I would STRONGLY prefer if it had something to do with my likes, and definitely none of my limits. Besides that, no rules. Thanks
Likes: WEDGIES, wet willies, nipple play, ice play, spanking, semi-public, clean swirlies, bondage, humiliation, minor anal(mainly just passive stuff. Not thrusting)

Dislikes: pee, scat, excessive edging, photos taking.

Last edited by WedgieGirly99; 10-22-2021 at 02:58 PM.
WedgieGirly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #2
Dingo96

Well, seeing as I'm first, I guess I'll be nice. For EVERY post in the thread, you must either spend 15 seconds with a swirlie or give yourself 5 wet willies in each ear AND 5 spanks to each cheek.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #3
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
Well, seeing as I'm first, I guess I'll be nice. For EVERY post in the thread, you must either spend 15 seconds with a swirlie or give yourself 5 wet willies in each ear AND 5 spanks to each cheek.
Thanks for being first! (I'm guessing this post counts towards the dare as well.)
Old 10-22-2021, 03:05 PM   #4
Dingo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 View Post
Thanks for being first! (I'm guessing this post counts towards the dare as well.)
As does this one confirming it counts. :P

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 03:17 PM   #5
exploring_switch

I'd love you to put yourself in a jocklock wedgie then give yourself a swirly for every 10 seconds it takes to get out of it
exploring_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:07 PM   #6
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtjj420 View Post
I'd love you to put yourself in a jocklock wedgie then give yourself a swirly for every 10 seconds it takes to get out of it
Thanks! Took about 30 seconds, so i did 3 swirlies
Old 10-22-2021, 06:11 PM   #7
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the rest of the night, if possible have this be your only clothing for the night.

Also, if you go an hour without checking this thread, apply 30 spanks to each cheek for each hour. You get a pass on sleeping as long as you sleep after doing a squeeky clean we dgie. You cant pick it until the morning though

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:22 PM   #8
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the rest of the night, if possible have this be your only clothing for the night.

Also, if you go an hour without checking this thread, apply 30 spanks to each cheek for each hour. You get a pass on sleeping as long as you sleep after doing a squeeky clean we dgie. You cant pick it until the morning though
This one is fun. I might have to take it out for other dares tonight, but I will be sure to wear it while I'm not busy
Old 10-22-2021, 07:11 PM   #9
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Nipples and clit clamped whole time. Gag yourself with your soaking wet with arousal panties. Spank yourself with your favorite implement until your ass is nice and red. Do your favorite self bondage. Put a vibrator in that hot cunt of yours, pump your pussy with it, then blow it real good while it's still vibrating, deep throat if you can, then stick it in your ass still vibrating leaving it there, and get another toy to fuck your pussy until you cum, and keep saying my name over and over when you orgasm. My real name is Joanna.

Bonuses if you have a collar to wear, and your bondage includes other things plus hand ties. Report on this thread when done :*

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-22-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:59 PM   #10
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Sport Shuttlecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Nipples and clit clamped whole time. Gag yourself with your soaking wet with arousal panties. Spank yourself with your favorite implement until your ass is nice and red. Do your favorite self bondage. Put a vibrator in that hot cunt of yours, pump your pussy with it, then blow it real good while it's still vibrating, deep throat if you can, then stick it in your ass still vibrating leaving it there, and get another toy to fuck your pussy until you cum, and keep saying my name over and over when you orgasm. My real name is Joanna.

Bonuses if you have a collar to wear, and your bondage includes other things plus hand ties. Report on this thread when done :*
Thanks for the amazing dare. I had a lot of fun with it.
The following user says Thank You to WedgieGirly99 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bully, girl, rules, wedgie