Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
zosaphii

Lightbulb [22] [F] Looking for things to buy

Greetings,
I am a 22/F who is quite bored.
With all the things going on and with some extra money I got I want to buy some fun things, toys and/or clothes. I would love your ideas and suggestions. I would prefer not to spend more than £60 on a single thing unless it is something special or a full outfit. I am not interested in simple dildos and vibrators. Feel free to post links to things and I will let you know whether I bought them or not. My budget in not small so I am planing on buying quite a few things.
Thank you~

Likes: humiliation, pain, temp play, total orgasm control, perhaps selfbondage
Limits scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide
I love having rules to follow.
Trying to build PM dares so feel free to send suggestions

PM DARES

TOYS
zosaphii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 07:10 PM   #2
Zerkry

Well, I'm not sure which toys you currently own, but since you seem to enjoy orgasm control and your budget isn't that tight a chastity belt might be a good choice - although they can get a bit expensive
Zerkry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:34 PM   #3
LivvyF36

Great purchase of mine was the hush butt plug, by lovense! You should check it out, it’s kinda pricey though. You can look at the lush and lush 2.0 too!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #4
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Not exactly sure what you have or what would interest you but:

In terms of vibrators, probably the only one that would be worth mentioning is a lovense due to being controlled remotely over the internet which would play nicely into self bondage.

As for self bondage, there's ice cylinders that you freeze and will not come apart until the water has melted which is useful for binding yourself up with and being helpless until it melts. Otherwise it's just the typical bondage gear of cuffs, spreader bars, thighcuffs, cloverclamps (since you like pain, strongly recommend if you don't already have), etc, with plenty of locks.

As for outfits...I always have a thing for maid outfits but that's just me. Can be humiliating to be made to clean in a skimpy outfit. Locking high heels. Shelf bra, crotchless panties.

Just throwing ideas out to see if any stick.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:35 PM   #5
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkry View Post
Well, I'm not sure which toys you currently own, but since you seem to enjoy orgasm control and your budget isn't that tight a chastity belt might be a good choice - although they can get a bit expensive
I'll definitely second both that it would help tremendously to know what you already have and that a chastity belt sounds like it might work well for you from the bit in info you've provided.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:39 AM   #6
zosaphii

I think I should have included more of what toys I have so here it is. The toys I own are two dildos. One is 6' and the other 8'. Three butt plugs, small, medium and large (they were in a kit for anal training). A bullet vibrator, a normal dildo vibrator around 6,5', metallic handcuffs and a wooden paddle. A ring gag and bondage rope. Nipple clamps~

I will definitely be buying something from lovense. I will be looking into that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkry View Post
I am also interested in a chastity belt so I will do research on those as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Not exactly sure what you have or what would interest you but:

In terms of vibrators, probably the only one that would be worth mentioning is a lovense due to being controlled remotely over the internet which would play nicely into self bondage.

As for self bondage, there's ice cylinders that you freeze and will not come apart until the water has melted which is useful for binding yourself up with and being helpless until it melts. Otherwise it's just the typical bondage gear of cuffs, spreader bars, thighcuffs, cloverclamps (since you like pain, strongly recommend if you don't already have), etc, with plenty of locks.

As for outfits...I always have a thing for maid outfits but that's just me. Can be humiliating to be made to clean in a skimpy outfit. Locking high heels. Shelf bra, crotchless panties.

Just throwing ideas out to see if any stick.
A maid outfit does sound supper sexy so I will definitely buy one!

Limits scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide

PM DARES

TOYS

Last edited by zosaphii; 03-27-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Forgot a toy~
Old 03-27-2020, 01:55 PM   #7
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosaphii View Post
A maid outfit does sound supper sexy so I will definitely buy one!
There's many to choose from too! Hard to suggest which style for you to go with as to what suits your tastes.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 02:01 AM   #8
johank
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should own at least one whip. (e.g crop whip )
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:56 AM   #9
zosaphii

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
There's many to choose from too! Hard to suggest which style for you to go with as to what suits your tastes.
I will go for something traditional or a gothic maid depending on the price ^^

PM DARES

TOYS
Old 03-28-2020, 07:57 AM   #10
zosaphii

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
I think you should own at least one whip. (e.g crop whip )
I will be buying a crop as that was suggested to me by others as well and it does seem supper fun!

PM DARES

TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, girl, slave, slut, toys