Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #16
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

While working out, you are not allowed to wipe off the sweat or take a shower for at least 30 minutes after. But you must wipe off the sweat from your master.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #17
vagus21
Distinguished Member

To add a little more humiliation for you, you must get permission every time to go to the bathroom and you must let him watch you. How embarrassing will it be to have him standing there as you take a pee or poop

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #18
orlando007007
getDare Devil

This makes 20

Even night befor bed you must like the loo clean for 10 min it's and it must be clean. Better hope he flushes after he uses it

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:34 AM   #19
Heart
getDare Succubus

18. Leave myself sweaty must whipe of his sweat
19. I must let him know when I go to the bathroom he will tell me where I'm allowed and if he wants to watch

20- my master does not want me licking the toilet

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:41 AM   #20
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Ok for each minnit it you were late you must have that many clothes pegs on you fbefor you go tonbedula

Age * time late = x minnit

ATLEAST 50 percent. Of the clips have to be on clit pussy lips and nipple
Just befirbyoubgo

Old 02-27-2015, 08:47 AM   #21
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

I don't think it needs to be said that we want you to report to use about your time
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:48 AM   #22
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Final list created by Master

I first of all agree to follow the below 20 rules until March 6 2015. On March 6 I will be required to post how this week made me feel. If for any reason I sm not putting my entire effort into this week. I will be post here that i must not have enough rules. After this week is over my master has agreed to drop the grudge he is holding against me.

1. I must sleep on the floor with no blankets or pillows
2. I must be naked the entire time I am home and no bra or panties allowed outside of the house.
3. I am not allowed to cum the entire week
4. I must edge 20 times a day
5. I must write daily 400 times I will not fail corner time followed by 20 mins. during corner time my master may require me to do tasks such as hold a penny with my nose, stand on one leg, kneel or whatever he feels like making me do.
6. Drink from a baby bottle. Suck pacifier when can, baby's can't use a toilet either can I.
7.I must crawl everywhere at home.
8. I will wear clothes pins on my nipples and pussy for 20 mins three times a day
9. My master will plug my ass and pussy and hold and tie them I will beg to be released.
10. Plugs will be put in before bed and master will decide how long
11.Every morning and night I will receive 20 smacks to the ass or pussy my master will decide place and object
12.all showers must be taken in cold water they will last at least 10 mins I can get out and back in but my master will use this to determine how long I will have plugs in at night
13. Tooth paste added to clit for 20mins
14. Egg must be inserted in during all workouts
15. I must prepare dinner at 6pm if late time doubles in rules
16. I must sick my masters dick thrn let him cum dry on me where he would like after I must thank him for letting me touch him during punishment
17 after gym I must stay sweaty and whip him off
18 I must let him know when I need to use the bathroom and he wi decide where and if he wants to watch
19. My master will place 20 clothes pins on me he will remove them as he pleases
20. I will also have to spank myself with a wooden sooon 10 times everytime I recieve a pm that says Spank

My master thanks everyone for their help and I will post my report after. I really wish I would have just stayed in the corner!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2015, 09:50 AM   #23
orlando007007
getDare Devil

can we get a Daley report

Old 02-27-2015, 10:04 AM   #24
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Daily posting

I will try and post daily

Old 02-27-2015, 11:28 AM   #25
RangerCaptain

Good luck this next week
RangerCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:32 PM   #26
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Punishment Update- #1

Hello everyone,

My punishment week began today when I arrived home from work at 5:30PM. He did send me to work without bra and panties this morning. I felt embarrassed the whole time wondering if people could tell I was not wearing a bra.
When I arrived at our home, he was waiting by the door he made me strip before I was allowed in the house.
I then got on all fours and crawled to our kitchen where I began to make a quick dinner because it had to be done by 6pm or the rules doubled and i'm not ready for all that- i'm not even ready for all this.

After dinner, he had items to show me, he had been shopping. There happens to be a sex toy shop very close to our townhouse complex. Lucky me! Gifts while on punishment. I now have a new butt plug, dildo, more clothes pins than i could imagine, a baby bottle, a pacifier. After showing me my gifts he said he was ready for a blow job. I was already on my knees so of course I immediately started. He then decided that he was going to cum on my ass so I got on my hands and knees and let his cum sit on me. It was now 8:00 and we hadn't really done many of the punishments, he assures me tomorrow will be another story. I'm now preparing to have 20 clips placed all over my body and get my ass and pussy spanked.

I'll probably post again right before bed on the rest of the rules I follow. Feel free to post questions or PM me. I'll respond when I'm allowed.

Some of you have asked for photos. My master is decoding in the middle of the week if any photos will be taken.

Old 02-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #27
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default First Full Day

Let me begin by posting a few details of the rest of the night. After I posted my first update I had a private message with the order to spank so right before the clothes pins were going to be placed on me I spanked my ass with a wooden spoon ten times.
I then got in position for my master to place the clothes pins on me- my hands in handcuffs behind my back my legs spread open. He then placed clothes pins on my nipples, the lips of my pussy, and my clitt. After those were in place he started being funny putting clothes pins on my tongue my toes. I asked him nicely if we could gently take ghe clothes pins of my nipples. The pain was instant especially since I hate nipple torture. After only a few minutes but I thought was forever he took the silly clothes pins off. Then let me sit there I said please I'm ready for them all off! He then have me two choices he would take them off now but the force he would use would be a mystery of I could sit quietly and in minute he would allow me to do it.
I decided to be a suck up and tell him that I was his and would let him choose how the pins came off me. After just a few more mins he took them off not gentle but not rough I had some tears

He spanked my ass 15 times with wooden ruler and 5 times to my clitt. I counted

I then had to pee he walked with me to the back yard and I had too pee on white snow it was embarrassing

Ok- I'll post more later- there is a lot to post.

Also my master is going to use this to decide how I spend my 20min corner time we recieved messages that many wanted to stay involved so post or pm

Old 02-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #28
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Quick Update

I'm going to write a more detailed summary at the end of the week. But so far the clothes pins and the butt plug are the worst rules. The edging is just making me moody- I already told him I don't think I'll make a week without cumming.

I successfully made dinner on time and finished a whole 20min corner time- maybe my punishment can end early!

Old 02-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #29
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

You have to post on at least 5 getdare threads a day (not counting this one).

may i suggest starting here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211167
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 06:51 PM   #30
Fantage
Distinguished Member

You must pee al your pee you let out if you don't want to drink it, hold it, send me a report.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk