Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2017, 01:21 PM   #1
nobody's_slave

Default Roll for my one-week nipple training

Hello everyone (PLEASE READ THE UPDATED RULES)

I want to have my nipples hard and swollen for a whole week so I want you to roll a die for me and I will:

1. give 15 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon
2. melt an ice cube on my nipples
3. tease each nipple for 3 minutes with the electric toothbrush
4. put one clothespin on each nipple for 3 minutes
5. drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
6. unlucky, combine two from the above (please choose them for me or you can even roll from them)

Rules:

Rule#1. I will do this dare for one week (7 days).

Rule#2. The dare starts after I receive 10 rolls. From that moment I have 24 hours to complete all the 10 rolls.

Rule#3. I have to do the 10 rolls in the same order that they were given. From the moment I start doing the first roll I have 60 minutes to complete all of them.

Rule#4. You can roll as many times as you want but you can't roll twice in a row. You must wait for another person to roll and then you can roll again.

Rule#5. On the second day I will do the next rolls (11 to 20) and so on. The maximum is 70 rolls (7 days * 10 rolls).

Rule#6. If I don't have enough rolls to do after the first day I will combine the new rolls with the old ones.

Example: Let's say that on the first day people rolled for me 1, 2, 3, 6, 5, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2 (first 10 rolls) and I did them on the first day, but for my second day I received only 3 rolls: 6, 3 and 1. I will remove the first 3 rolls that I received on the first day and add the new ones after the old ones like this: 6, 5, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 6, 3, 1 and so on.

Rule#7. If I skip a day (or more), for any reason, I will have to cumulate all the remaining rolls and do them altogether (20, 30 and so on in a single day) and also ask for a punishment within my limits for every skipped day.

Rule#8. If it takes me more than 60 minutes to complete any 10 rolls I will also ask for a punishment within my limits.

Rule#9. On the last two days the dare becomes harder. Roll for me and I will:

1. give 25 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon
2. melt an ice cube on each nipple
3. tease each nipple for 3 minutes with the electric toothbrush using toothpaste
4. put one clothespin on each nipple for 5 minutes
5. drop 5 drops of hot wax on each nipple and remove it only when I have to use the toothbrush to tease my nipples; if I don't have to use the electric toothbrush I will keep the wax on my nipples for the entire 60 minutes
6. unlucky, combine two from the above (please choose them for me or you can even roll from them)

Rule#10. Roll for me and have fun making my nipples suffer. I will write detailed reports

IMPORTANT - UPDATED RULES (please read below)

Unfortunately for my nipples and luckily for you I received a lot of 4 (I have to clamp my nipples 6 times!) and I am a little concerned that this can lead to permanent damage if I do it by the rules so I decided to change them a little bit:
1. I will clamp one nipple at a time using the mild clothespin which still hurts a lot now that my nipples are very swollen and sensitive. The reson why I can't clamp them at the same time is because I have only one mild clothespin.
2. Since I won't put clothespins on both nipples at the same time I will have to extend the time restriction from 1 hour to 2 hours. The time limit was already really short and I had to rush from one dare to another which made me feel a lot of pain and no pleasure at all.
3. I know that you might be a little disappointed about the changes but here's some good news. I will be punished for changing the rules. The first person that rolls for me after I send the daily report can choose a punishment for my pussy. Please read the rules below before sending the punishment:

* the punishment should be only for my pussy
* my pussy punishment can't break any of my limits
* try to keep it simple and doable in less than 30 minutes since my free time is very limited
* if the first person that rolls after my report doesn't want to send me a punishment or his/her punishment is against my limits the next person can create a punishment for me and so on

I can also give you a few hints regarding the punishment:

* my virgin pussy hasn't been stretched in a long time
* I think that my new ice dildo started to get bored in the freezer
* my pussy is very jealous of my nipples for their hot wax treatment and someone might want to make her regret that

Please find below the list with my likes, dislikes, limits and available toys:
Likes: small insertions (vagina), fingering, spanking, nipple play, ice play (external), light pain, bondage, roleplay, toothpaste (external use)
Dislikes: pussy stretching (still a virgin), ice (internal, no more than two cubes at a time), wax, edging, moderate pain, bladder control, pussy and nipple torture, bodywriting
Toys: 3 painful clothepins , tampons, toothpaste (external use only), electric toothbrush (only for nipple teasing), ice, wax, 10 ml syringe (can be used as a suction cup for nipples and clit), yogurt (vagina insertable), massage oil (external use), ice dildo (ask if available), other household objects (please ask first)
Limits: big insertions, pictures, public, permanent, oral, anal, long term dares, family&friends, work, huge pain, messy (pee, poop, vomit), food, blood, probably anything else that's not in my likes and dislikes list (but you may ask first).

Please make sure that you follow all the rules before sending a punishment or else I will not do it and ask for another one from a different member. Thank you!

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 05-22-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
Hammarling

Let's get going. I rolled a 3, so that's a 3minutes tease locked in

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:33 PM   #3
Nimiz

Got a 5
all the best
Nimiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
KGBUnderCoverAgent

I rolled a 5, have fun. Lol

Likes: Spanking, Mild Pain, Hidden Public, Bathroom Control, Humiliation, Rules

Dislikes: Anal, Toothpaste

Limits: Face, Family, Public, Messy, Cum Eating, Extreme Pain, Blood, Animals, Body Writing

I have to send my last pic to anyone who asks on Kik
I have answer any question asked to me on Kik
KGBUnderCoverAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #5
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, another cool idea

Yayyyy straight in with a 6
So I choose, hmmmm the best combination looks like 4 and then 1 sorry
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
Hello everyone,

I want to have my nipples hard and swollen for a whole week so I want you to roll a die for me and I will:

5. drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
Enjoy it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dice.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	6863  

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #7
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Rolled a 5 this time, you seem to be getting a lot of those !
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!

MALE DOM 44
Old 05-18-2017, 06:29 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Here we go again...
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	102
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	6864  

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 05-18-2017, 06:48 PM   #9
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Omg ANOTHER 5!!!
Had to use the number generator that time, somebody is going to have rather hot nipples!

MALE DOM 44
Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #10
Masterxlove

Default nipple training

i got a 6 . so please combine nr 1 and 5. good luck and let me know how it went
Masterxlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:15 PM   #11
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

And to finish the first day, another 1! Good luck and make sure you test those candles on a different part of your body first!!

MALE DOM 44
Old 05-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
You lucky girl! Look what I got!

Since you allowed me to choose your rewards, I will choose 1, both times!
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	84
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	6865  

Old 05-19-2017, 01:25 AM   #13
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i rolled a 6, have fun :*

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #14
nobody's_slave

Default I'm ready to start my first assignments!

First I want to thank you all for your rolls. I'm so glad that you moved very fast and I can do the first part of the dare.
Here's how my first 10 assignments look:

1. Roll#3 tease each nipple for 3 minutes with the electric toothbrush
2. Roll#5 drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
3. Roll#5 drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
4. Roll#6 combine 4 (put one clothespin on each nipple for 3 minutes) and 1 (give 15 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon)
5. Roll#5 drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
6. Roll#5 drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
7. Roll#1 give 15 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon
8. Roll#5 drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll
9. Roll#6 combine 1 (give 15 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon) and 5 (drop 3 drops of hot wax on each nipple, let it dry then remove and go to the next roll)
10. Roll#1 give 15 slaps to each nipple with a wooden spoon

Oh my, this is such a difficult start! I don't even remember when was the last time when I used hot wax on my body, it was probably more than 6 months ago. Let's just hope that I won't destroy my nipples on the first day.
So I got a lot of 6 and 1 and you already started to roll for day 2. Please keep rolling, very soon I will start the first part of the dare and then I will post the report.
Wish me luck.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:59 AM   #15
nobody's_slave

Female Day 1: The report

I know that you're all waiting for the first report so here it is:

Before I got out of the shower I let some cold water ran over my nipples in order to prepare them for the hot wax. I went to my room and put an hour long erotic music video and used it instead of the alarm clock. I started teasing one nipple with the electric toothbrush and after 3 minutes I moved to the other one, drawing small circles and insisting on the tip of the nipple. By the end of the assignment my nipples were already red and the skin was dry. After a couple of minutes break I took one of the 7 small burning candles, laid on my bed and started dripping the hot wax on my right nipple then moved to the left one. For my surprise, the pain was pretty much bearable so after it dried I removed it, waited for a couple of minutes and repeated the procedure to fulfill my 3rd dare. This time the pain was a bit stronger and my left nipple was burning a little so I decided to take a few minutes break before doing number 4. I was glad that I took that break because assignment number 4 was clearly the hardest one among all 10. I have very strong and painful clothespines and those 30 slaps over my clamped nipples were the worst slaps that I ever got. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would probably give it an 8.5 and I was really glad that I didn't have to clamp my nipples once again today. With very painful and red nipples I had to take another 5 minute break to recover before punishing my nipples with more hot wax. The next few drops were the worst so far but I quickly moved to the next round that also required to use more wax, mostly because I was afraid that I would ran out of time. The next 15 slaps to each nipple were quite bearable so I quickly moved to the 8th round and poured more wax on my swollen nipples. For round 9 I decided to pour the hot wax on my nipples and then slap it off with the wooden spoon. This was probably the hardest round that involded wax and by the end of it my nipples were red and burning like hell. The last round was harder then the rounds before that also included slaps, mostly because I slapped my nipples a bit harder. I managed to finish the dare in 58 minutes which is very bad considering that this is only the first day. From now on I will probably have to take fewer and shorter breaks. In pain and with red burning nipples I decided that I could use some ice and since I could not use it on my nipples I pushed a cube in my vagina, took the last burning candle, laid down on the bed with my thighs spread widely, poured the hot wax on my pussy and waited until the ice was melted and all the water dripped from my vagina.

This was a very challenging dare but also fun and different than the ones that I did before. I hope that you enjoyed my first report and please roll for my next 6 days. I'll go take another shower to cool down this burning nipples.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 05-20-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, dice dare female, nipple pain, nipple torture, nipple training