Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Feminize Me

Default Diapers, marshmallows, and water

This is a dare for people with a day on their hands but don't want to be completely occupied. We are going to have fun in a diaper! If you have a problem with pooping in your diaper then don't do the marshmallow part

Roll 2 dice, and add the number up
This number will be the sum of how long you are in your diapers (in hours) how many marshmallows you will put in your butt and how many glasses of water you will drink (minimum 12 oz/350 ml glasses [the size of a soda can] )

You can decide the ratios between the 3 of them however you want, with one stipulation: you spend at least one hour in your diapers with one marshmallow tucked in your butt.

For example:

You roll a 6: you decide to drink 3 glasses of water and spend 2 hours in your diaper with 1 marshmallow

You roll a 2: congrats! all you have to do is spend an hour in your diaper with one marshmallow

Notes:
  • No changing diapers that defeats the whole purpose.
  • All you have to do to insert a marshmallow is run some water over it it will be slippery enough to pop right in
  • If you only have mini marshmallows multiply your marshmallow number by 4 if you have jumbos half your number.
  • Be careful with the marshmallows, they make your poop soft and very smelly. They also work very well so don't over do them.
Feminize Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Feminize Me for this post:
Old 05-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #2
Feminize Me

I feel as though I need to add some difficulty settings, so here it goes:

Easy: Use only 1 die
Normal: Use 2 dice
Hard: roll 1 die for each number and double your water and marshmallow number

Last edited by Feminize Me; 05-18-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #3
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Seems like a fun idea. I would advise the hard mode with a 6 on water ends up over 4L of water, which is a lot of water for a short period of time .

Going with normal, rolled 1+5=6. Choosing 2 hours, 2 marshmallows, 2 glasses of water.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #4
Feminize Me

6 12oz cans or 350ml comes in at just over 2 liters. Good point regardless 2 liters is still a lot. I guess what you could do is space it out over the time and of course, use your best judgement if something doesn't feel right don't continue..
Old 05-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

"double your water and marshmallow number" ends up with a possible 12x350ml drinks
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 05:17 PM   #6
sissydanjella

Am taking up this dare later today...but at a Friends request am doing 4 marshmallows 2 litres of water and double diapers for 4 hours

And away we go.....we have started

Last edited by sissydanjella; 04-21-2024 at 08:33 PM.
sissydanjella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, dice dares, messy, pee