Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #61
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

aw man, please dont write that in. thats way to brutal for me to read.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #62
zac
getDare Sweetheart

hmm another satisfactory post ;D xxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #63
Silvercola

Very nice little to brutal to me but good for overall . please write more frequantly.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:33 AM   #64
not.john.doe.
Baby Member

I love this story! please write more soon. please! gahh. I'm so impatient.
dislike:light pain, messy, cross dressing, feminine

limits:extreme pain, poo/pee, eating, public, family, friends, illegal, insertion, cum and orgasm control, body writing, permanent/visible

curious about:Total Power Exchange, candle wax

I've never had any experience though...so, it's all pretty much a fantasy.
not.john.doe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #65
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 7

As you wish. :)

After a several long moments of intense relief, Erin began to fully realize her circumstances. It was as if she had snapped out of a daze: here she was, using the bathroom, fully exposed to three men who seemed to take pleasure in watching her perform this filthiest of acts. As she listened to the gurgling from her orifices and soft plops of pieces of fecal matter hitting the water, Erin’s ears burned red, which quickly spread to her face, and her spectators laughed.

“Aww, come on Erin, don’t be ashamed. We like watching you taking a shit,” Chris mocked.

“Yeah, it’s hot. And totally not embarrassing at all, especially with your face still covered in our cum,” Mark added. Jason just laughed.

Truly this was the most demeaning thing Erin had done in her life. If she weren’t in so much pain, she might have stopped right then, but her desire to be rid of all the water overtook her extreme embarrassment. She shut her eyes tightly and pushed on.

When her ass was almost empty of water and feces, Erin began to loudly expel gas from her anus, over and over. Jason, Mark, and Chris howled with laughter at this, and Erin’s cheeks burned fierier than ever. Knowing she was almost through, she gripped the sides of the toilet seat and pushed as hard as she could, letting a few more loud, wet farts slip out before finally ceasing. She sighed with intense relief, blowing on her fiery face to cool it off.

“All done?” Jason asked.

“Y-Yes … I think so,” Erin replied, then turned to face him, shivering from her nakedness in the cold room. “You’re fucking sick, you know that?”

“That’s debatable really,” Jason retorted, massaging his scrotum as he admired Erin’s supple, twenty year-old body. Though now significantly reddened and bruised all over, it was still breathtaking, her breasts full and perky, her ass firm, and the rest hard and tight in all the right places. “We’re just doing what we’re meant to do.”

“What does that even fucking mean?” Erin retorted, leery of Jason’s lecherous gaze. “Abducting helpless girls, giving them enemas, and forcing them to take a shit in front you? That’s what you’re ‘meant to do’?”

“It’s much more than that, Erin,” Mark chimed in. “I’m sure you’ll understand eventually.”

“Right, but for now, let’s get to the reason we gave her that enema. How’s that ass feeling, Erin?” Jason grinned merciless at his victim. “Nice and clean?”

“No … no, you can’t do that to me!” Erin shrunk back as the man approached, tumbling off the toilet seat. From the ground she could see inside the bowl: it was filled a few inches high with the dirty brown-gold mix of urine and water she had expelled, with large and small chunks and strands of her dark feces floating within. There was no lid on the toilet, and a noxious odor was already beginning to waft from the bowl into the room.

This sight and smell made Erin want to vomit, and she might have if it weren’t for Chris, who picked up the toilet and carried it over to the side of the room. “I’m gonna leave this right here for now,” Chris informed her. “Think of that nasty smell as a reminder of you being a fucking cunt and disobeying us.”

“Fuck you,” Erin spat, regaining her composure. “Why would I listen to a sick fuck like you?”

“We’ve gone over this time and time again,” Jason said wearily, then grabbed Erin’s arms, lifting her to her feet. “If you don’t listen to us, you’re going to get hurt, and next time it won’t be something as mild as a few backhands to the pussy. Are we clear?”

A few small streams of water dribbled from Erin’s ass, down her slender tan thighs, and onto the carpet as she struggled in Jason’s arms, flailing her legs about.

“Are we clear?” Jason demanded, more than asked, again.

Through tears, Erin sobbed, “Yes.”

“Good. Then it’s time to destroy that pretty round ass of yours.” Jason gave the object he had just described a hard slap, causing Erin to struggle again, yelping in pain.

“I think we’re gonna have to chain her back down for this one,” Jason said to his comrades, gripping Erin tightly in his arms.

Last edited by skjelner; 04-21-2011 at 03:04 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #66
zac
getDare Sweetheart

i'm normally not into scat and anal things....but this is just a great story :O xxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #67
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

i thought they would give her another gallon enema just to be sure they fully cleaned her out. i bet her insides are still painfully sore from that enema. i'd stop cussing and spitting at them if i were her...

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #68
Silvercola

Very good but I like longer
Old 04-22-2011, 04:54 AM   #69
dom-me-now

Please write more soon. Please. Please. Please. Please. I see you write every 3 days or so, could you write more frequently ppllleeeaaasseee?
xxx
dom-me-now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #70
Yossarian

Good story dude
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:25 AM   #71
daremaster 1
getDare God

awsome story!!!!!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #72
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

been a while since i read such an awesome story!!! Keep it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #73
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 8

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! I don't want to post too often because I know I wouldn't be able to keep up such a fast rate and wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. Here's the next part though—it's a short one, but that's just how I had to divide up the rest of the chapter.

They set to work despite Erin’s grievances. Jason roughly shoved her toward the center of the room once again, while Chris retrieved the cuff key and ankle-chain.

They first bound Erin by the ankles so that she stood on her knees, then Chris jerked her upper body downward so that her cum-soaked face and nipples grazed the shaggy floor. Next he shackled her arms out in front of her, wrapping the chains around her forearms to make it impossible to for her to lift her them from the floor.

The final result was Erin on all fours, facing the carpet lying an inch in front of her eyes, with her round, tan ass jutting into the cool air about her ankles. Her ass crack gaped open slightly, the tiniest bit looser from all the water and Chris’s unusually stimulating rim job.

Erin could look toward the wall if she craned her neck upward, and, while she had a little room to wobble to the front, back, and either side, she could not move very much, certainly not enough to avoid what was coming to her. All in all, it was much less comfortable than being on her back, as the weight of her body was putting a lot of pressure on her forearms, and she felt dishearteningly abashed having her naked butt wagging in the air like it was.

She tried arguing with the assaulters, but Erin’s words fell on deaf ears. She glanced up to find Chris casually meandering over to the metal chest again, carrying the enema kit. He carefully entered the combination so that she couldn’t see the numbers, then opened the chest, put the kit back, and took something else out. Erin began to sob before he had even turned around, and bemoaned extra loudly when she realized what he was carrying: a smallish jar of lubricant.

The hairy man knelt behind her, unscrewed the lid of the jar, and dipped his fingers in. Erin gasped at the sensation of the icy-cold gel on her tender skin as Chris began slathering it on her warm ass crack.

“You’re lucky I’m at least lubing you up first—you got no idea how bad this would hurt if I didn’t, especially the first time.” Erin couldn’t see him, but she was sure he was smiling toothily, just like all the guys always did before abusing her.

“Please,” she whispered softly to Chris as Jason and Mark circled around, jacking off, “please don’t do this to me; that thing’ll tear me in two; please don’t do it; please …”

Chris ignored her. He seemed to have finished lubricating her tight, brown hole, and as he re-screwed the lid, Erin braced herself for the worst.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #74
Silvercola

Would of liked more but at least I have something to look forward to and maybe you can make a Easter special theme in the next post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #75
SupposedArt

Oh, come on. You can't leave me like this. This is quite possibly the best piece of erotica I have ever read. It isn't the hardest or the nastiness but it has a general quality I like about it. I hate to pressure you but please keep going... soon! I know you post frequently, but for the love of all that is good please write more.

Loves: private public, semi-public, hidden public, forced orgasms/masturbation, toilet training, toothpaste, homemade toys, anal training, ice, edging, outdoors, enema, bondage, "respecting", dominants that care about their submissives
Dislikes: extreme pain, denial, puppy play, baby play, humiliation, tickling
Limits: pics/vids, extremely public, scat, illegal, blood, family/friends, social suicide, "slut behavior" (sex), personal info
SupposedArt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports