Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wait Damsel in Distress

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler:
When I finish the Pam's Story Trilogy, this will be my next story. So, the Master in me decided to tease all of you. So I will be publishing a story that follows these teasers. But, however, you should know that the whole story will be on a special thread. So, don't get too anxious. I won't have this story [I]really [/I]started until I finish the Pam's Story Trilogy. And even then, if people here don't show support I might not make the story. It's up to you.

TEASER # 1

Once upon a time, in a faraway land there was a large and beautiful island called Mirth. Mirth was an island that had once been plagued by war and disease, poverty and terror, fear and hatred. But a new dynasty had been established 1,000 years after people had moved to Mirth. This dynasty sought to bring peace, prosperity, happiness, and love back into Mirth. After five generations the Mirthians were enjoying a Golden Age. Arts flourished. Learning, science, and pleasure seemed to double each week. People lived in harmony.

Some people lived in small towns, in villages or hamlets. Others lived in the large cities of Joghola, Posquidan, and Fatofa. But there was another area- a palace where the Royal Family lived. The King was named Maximmilian. He was a just and fair man. He was known throughout the world to be a wise and loyal king. He was known to settle minor disputes with the peasants in the village below- Wulfden. His wife was equally honest and virtuous. Queen Anna was a beautiful woman, kind and compassionate.

Husband and Wife lived happily together in a great palace by the sea. Though they lived in a palace, both were humble, down-to-earth, and overall loyal and caring about their nation. They were loved by their country. All of Mirth revered the Royal Family. King Maximillian and Queen Anna had three children- John, Hannah, and Jessica.

John was the youngest of the three- he would turn 15 in October. He was wild and free. He was handome, and the equivalent of the Jonas Brothers or Edward Cullen in the age that this took place. Though he was a wild boy, he was deep down inside a good boy and a sweet guy.

Hannah was the middle child. She had a profound gift for the Arts. She painted beautifully, acted, wrote lyrical and beautiful poetry, was a pitch-perfect soprano, and played the harp. Her artistic approach to life reflected the enlightenment of the time.

But it was Jessica who is the protagonist of this story. Jessica was the eldest. In their egalitarian society, she would inherit the throne after her parents died. The country was satisfied with that arrangement as Jessica was a wonderful girl.

To start out- Jessica shared her parents traits of justice and compassion. She would work hard for the country- they knew that. They knew she loved all of them, and when she succeeded her parents she would keep up their fine work.

And she wasn't just fair, kind, compassionate, good, just, and loyal. She was also talented. She was artistic as well, but she was really much more of a book-lover. She used to spend hours and hours a day reading in the extensive palace library. And she was pretty smart as well.

But most of all, Jessica was refined. She was a perfect "lady". She was polite, and always knew just what to say. She followed rules of maners and ettiquitte with to a tee. She was always formal and elegant. Privately, she felt that she was almost perfect. She felt above the peasants.

You see, Jessica often went down into the city of Wulfden in disguise. She went to experience the life of a peasant, and found it wasn't as her story-books had told her. She had pictured peasants as leading horrible lives.

In fact, during this period of wealth, prosperity, and happiness the peasants were doing pretty well. There were some poor people that she felt sorry for, but overall the peasants were not starving, homeless, and actually did seem to be happy with their lives. "Happy? Them?" Part of her couldn't believe it- part of her believed it must be terribly boring to be a peasant.

She liked her life, but did continue to visit the city in cognito. She decided that peasants were overall nice people. She even made a few good friends outside the palace walls. That was, until one particular visit when she visited a tavern.

Never before had she seen people get so drunk. It was sad, at first. Seeing drunkards. But then, she heard a pair of them making comments on the subject of her "huge tits" or "nice ass". She slapped them, and ran back to the castle. She hadn't returned to the village since. She now thought that most of them were sick, perverse drunkards who were vulgar and sex-obsessed.

However, though Princess Jessica didn't want to admit it, she did have the qualities the drunkards described. Jessica was almost 18 years old. She had a beautiful face, and long flowing silky-smooth blonde hair. Every aspecrt of her was beautiful. She was a D-Cup (not that they had bras back then) and had a nice, firm ass. Princess Jessica, to say the least, was hot.

But she was so beyond that. She was much more inclined to 'civility' and a life that was mostly based around books, fancy parties, and day-to-day court life. Her life was interestign enough for her.

But everything changed on the night before her 18st birthday. You see, in this society, when a woman or man turned twenty-one, he or she was believed to be the new generation. That person now was expected to start living life to the fullest. It was customary for the person turning 18- the Dekoctarian as they were called- to leave their parents home. This was totally optional though. However, Princess Jessica announced she would stay at the Palace... for a while at least. Nonetheless they still were holding an enourmous feast the next day at twilight- this was called the 'Carpe Dium Novus' or the "'Seize the Day' Night" (For females there was usually a ceremony where the Dekoctarian dressed all in white, wore a flower wreath on her head, and acsended an Altar of Freedom. Here she would be granted the Freedom to do whatever she wanted. It was traditional for the woman to be called 'Bride of Freedom', and for her to sing the Song of Life Anew, and for her to present a silver ring to her parents, and for her parents to present her with a gold ring as well as a rose.)

This day was know as one of the most pivotal days in a persons life (There was the Naming: whenever the Child could name itself, Tearday: at 5 years of age, when the Child began school, Kamyom: at 13 years old, when the Child was thought to become a Person, Carpe Dium Novus: At 18 years of age, Candleday: whenever the person found love (there was no marriage in this society- Marriage was only a punishment worse than jailtime.) And then finally Rekindel: At 60, when they'd be taught the secret they possesed as to how to still be vivacious in Old Age.)

Princess Jessica was so excited for her Carpe Dium Novus, that she had to be sang to sleep by a Soothcatcher. As she listened to the gorgeous voice singing her a Sleepsong, she felt a peace rushover her, and she drifted into Dreamland.

Despite this peaceful scene, a Messanger arrived that night. His shiny red unform wasmuddy, wet, and sweaty. He knocked on the door of the Castle, and was surprised to see the King himself answer the door.

"Yes? What is it, my good boy? What is the news?"

"Sir! I've been running for seven days now. I've ran from the other side of the Island, from Hammerjoy. I bring horrible news. The Gondels have attacked!"

The Gondels were the Mirthians greatest enemies, though Mirth never attacked Gondelia. Gondelia was a poor country while Mirth was rich. While Mirth was enlightened and artistic, Gondelia was crude and militaristic. Murder was at anall-time high in Gondelia. The crime rate soared daily. And somehow, they believed that Mirth had something to do with it.

"The Gondels?! Are you sure?!"

"Yes, Your Highness. I witnessed it with my own eyes."

"And who is winning the battle?"

"Sir... the Gondels are. They've destroyed Hammerjoy and are now beseiging Posquidan."

"This can't be true!"

"It is."

"Good heavens, boy! We... we must do something."

"Our army is almost depleated sir. 50,000 were killed at Hammerjoy. 2,000 when I left from Posquidan. By now, I'm sure there are more dead. There are simply too many of them sir. But, I bear more news."

"What?"

"General Horcus is coming her to discuss Peace arrangements."

"When will he be here?"

"According to this," the messanger opened a scroll, "He'll be here by the third hour this morning."

The King grabbed the scroll from the Messanger. He read it, and thanked the boy. He told him that he could rest in the servants quarters. The King was very busy now.
General Horcus was an ugly man. He looked serious, evil, and like he was about to kill someone. He smoked a ciggarrette, and put out the ashes on the table. The Kign and Horcus had been talking for the past half an hour, trying to work out a Peace Treaty.

"Okay, Max, here's my final offer," said Horcus, "We will pull out of your Country. We will let you continue to rule, though you'll be taking your orders from King Edward. We will only tax your people 8%, which is not bad, let me tell ya. But you have got to make sure everybody payes taxes. Also, we'd like this palace. You can move wherever you want, but this is our palace once you sign the paper."

The King thought this over. He knew his people were in danger and couldn't stand for that. And, he had to admit, this was a pretty good deal, at least compared to some of Horcus's earlier demands. He couldn't let a golden opportunity pass him by. He sensed that Horcus wouldn't offer this to him again.

"Deal." Said the king. He started signing the papers, but Horcus stopped him.

"But I want something else."

"What do you want? Name it and it is yours, so long as you don't harm my people anymore. Mirth is wealthy- I will give you gold, silver,"

The King was interrupted by Horcus, "No, that's okay. We'll get enough of that from the taxes. The King wants Jessica."

"Jessica? My daughter Jessica?! You can't have her."

"Oh? Shall I tell King Edward that the deal is off?"

"No!"

"Don't worry- we won't kill her. Edward merely wants to give her to his son, Jacob."

"He wants Jacob to marry her?"

"Sure... something like that. So... last chance, old man."

"Well... Take her. But leave soon, before I can change my mind."

A broad, evil smile spread across Horcus's face. "Excellent" he said. Both men signed the paper.

The King began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just a teaser, but, how was it?
Old 08-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
aaron_rain

Send a message via MSN to aaron_rain

How was it? Amazing...
Please do continue with this story... havent read any stories like this... very original....
aaron_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
maxim
Account Banned

Yay when the licks go back on then I can read you stories still cause your amazing..

Advertisements
Kink Talk