Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2016, 11:14 AM   #16
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Nice! A good fox should always be collared as they tend to eat chickens and do all kind of stuff nobody likes. First of all get completely naked, you are allowed to put a cloth on the ground to get a bit comfortable, if your up for it you can make an entire "fox hole" with pillows and etc. Get 2 bowls, 1 for some water and 1 with some chicken or other meat. Put on your collar with a leash, make it so you can't move further than like 50/60 cm away from the point where it is attached. You can eat and drink it if you want to, you have to drink all the water before you can get released. After 30 minutes "someone" comes and releases you (if you drank the water and ate the food), then you can remove the leash but keep the collar on and go to sleep in or the fort or just in your bed, whatever you prefer. Hope you like it .
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sagarkoe for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 10:33 AM   #17
Bisubbob

Spend 2 hours on all 4s doin everything as a dog would do,eat,nap,goin to relieve yourself

LIKES i like verbal abuse,being degraded,humiliation,(im a pre mature ejaculator),sph,light cbt n bondage,tease n denial,eging,i luv real instructions n wifes dirty panties, ive discovered how sexy womens feet are, im new so lets experiment

DISLIKES no public,def no kid play or scat or wife pics

My Kik name is Bisubrob

I am a Slave to all getdare members,send me tasks to complete for your amusement,thank you
Bisubbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:48 PM   #18
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

I think Nick should have a great time having a meal from the garbage bin, foxes love that don't they :3?
Eating your next meal from a garbage bin or something like that should be fun right : D?
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 06:24 PM   #19
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisubbob View Post
Spend 2 hours on all 4s doin everything as a dog would do,eat,nap,goin to relieve yourself
Ok sorry for the crazy long delay.

I set a timer and got on all fours naked. I ate dry cereal out of a bowl. I curled up in front of the tv on some Spanish channel that before now I didn't even know I had. That way like a dog wouldn't understand what's on the tv neither did I. And when I felt the need to relieve myself I went and lifted my leg in the bathtub.

Thanks for the task

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 01:39 PM   #20
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
I think Nick should have a great time having a meal from the garbage bin, foxes love that don't they :3?
Eating your next meal from a garbage bin or something like that should be fun right : D?
I threw some jerky in the trash then became the fox. I went up to the trash and knocked it over and started pawing through it. Somehow I managed to get a papercut on my arm. with the trash properly rummaged through and the jearky on the floor I tore it up with my teeth and ate it. Thanks for the task it made me feel like an animal

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:26 AM   #21
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I'm ready to be active on gd again would love some dates for each of my internal animals!

Old 04-23-2018, 08:34 AM   #22
MrMae

Default New Dares

Since you have decided to be active again then let's start you off with some dares for each persona.

Fido - strip naked since dogs don't wear clothes and chase your tail. For an entire day you are to act and think like a dog. That means you have to crawl on all fours, pee with a leg in the air, eat/drink out of bowls, bark at squirrels, whine for attention (even if no one is there) or because you're tired, scratch your butt by scooting across the floor, and hump some pillows.

Chance - again, strip naked because horses don't wear clothes. Practice galloping in your room, high steps, and trotting. Shake your head whenever you feel an itch, snort frequently, and neigh often.

Nick - Be naked. Lounge around and relax but always be ready to pounce anything that moves and actually do it. Paw at things you don't know and investigate any and all things. Hide somewhere dark and hump the ground. Don't forget that foxes are sly and tricky.

I hope you enjoy these dares. I would appreciate very detailed reports on how everything went and maybe some pictures.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:23 PM   #23
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Unfortunately due to having a roommate and classes I can't spend the whole day naked and as a dog, but I did for the hour I have alone and keep the mindset as much as I could. So immediatly after I got naked I got down and chased my tail until I got slightly dizzy and bumped into my desk, then I sat there and whined softly. Next I went over to the plate and bowl I set out, I had some peanut butter m&Ms off the plate and carefully drank some water then I grabbed my pillow and started humping just as I was getting hard I got distracted by a butt itch which I rubbed on a towel conveniently layed on the ground.now im felling like I need let out, so I pick up my phone on a little tripod with my mouth and head to the bathroom ( I only feel comfortable taking photos in the bathroom because of potential for identifying thing s to be visible in the main room), so I crawl into the shower set up the camera lift a leg and take my morning piss, if it wasn't for tomorrows animal I'd say I pissed like a race horse. But you can see for yourself here:https://temporarily.exposed/image/3e6dedad-b51 After I marked my shower, I stood up and showered for the day. And thought that was the end of pup time, but halfway through my day between classes I saw a squirrel on campus, I stopped and fixated my attention on it until it scurried to some bushes then I continued on my way. Thanks for the dare and I can't wait for the next 2 days.

Last edited by Nick wild; 04-24-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #24
peterblack

Well look whos thread is this :3

Well I have task for dog. If you are free on weekend, you will put blanket on the floor and sleep only in a collar. Eat your dinner off the ground, hump pillow and pee on all four.

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:10 PM   #25
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterblack View Post
Well look whos thread is this :3

Well I have task for dog. If you are free on weekend, you will put blanket on the floor and sleep only in a collar. Eat your dinner off the ground, hump pillow and pee on all four.
I'm gonna take a raincheck on this one, in a couple weeks I'll be able to do it to a T, right now I only got about an hour each day of alone time to do this because of my college roommate.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #26
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
I'm gonna take a raincheck on this one, in a couple weeks I'll be able to do it to a T, right now I only got about an hour each day of alone time to do this because of my college roommate.
Zhats alright thats about what I expected. I hope you will give us report! Anyway I dont have to tell you if you gonna be alone for longer you should.make the most of it. And get yourself atlest a ball or some rubber toy. So you have something to be occupied by

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:02 AM   #27
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Ok yesterday was chance, completely naked I put a marker in my mouth as a bit stood up on my toes and did 2 laps of my room for each walk, trotting, canter, and high steps. Additionally I did this with my window open I don't think anyone saw anything as I'm a couple stories up. Then I went into the bathroom and without touching anything I let go and pissed like an absolute race horse, then I posed for the photo: https://temporarily.exposed/image/ce1144f0-604
And lastly because I'm a stallion a sperm sample was taken.

Last edited by Nick wild; 04-26-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:33 AM   #28
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I could really get used to being Nick on this task, I meandered around, pawing at random things on the ground like shoes and dirty clothes, I pounced on a sock when I saw it move, then I went into the bathroom where I found a piece of jerky and ate that on camera https://temporarily.exposed/image/de1968f1-d2a.

Thank you Missmeg1 I really enjoyed the tasks and I hope you like the pics.

I'm looking for more things to do, given I only have about an hour at a time to do them

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animal, dog, fox, horse, pet