Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Blub!

Default Friday night

Part 1

It was a friday night, my mum and dad had gone away to celebrate their anniversery. As i was 17 i was in charge of my 14 year old sister Lucy. The door rang and she let Annie in. Soon after Michele and Vicky came. I was watching tv. I heard a clattering noise upstairs i put my head around the door to see Vicky running back inot my sisters room in her underwear. I walked back into the lounge, i looked down and saw i had a big boner. Vicky had a very good body with very big boobs. Not long after the girls came down saying they were board so i suggested things they could do. " Tv, chat, truth or dare" They said truth or dare was boring i disagreed telling them it was amazing. So Michele steped foward and said prove it....
Blub! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

You've said that the story is a fiction but then said it is true in the title. I will change it to what it obviously is.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Woah, space it out a bit mate. You're rushing into the story wayyy too quickly.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
Blub!

I believe fiction is a true story+ i will take on your advice

Part 2
I looked at the group. ok then i said. They all sat down in a cirlcle, i explained that noone could be hurt in any dares, also that if someone lied or didnt accpet a dare then they would be punished. So the game started I started, Michelle truth or dare. She said truth. " Are you still a virgin?" Everyone gazed at her. "Yes" Everyone goaned. So she asked Annie truth or dare. Annie asked for a truth. "Have you ever gone comado?" "Of coarse!" My penis shot up. I covered it aswell as i could. Alice asked me weather i wanted a truth or a dare. I thought about it and asked for a truth. " When did you last have an erection?" I thought, i knew i had 2 since they had been here, but i didnt want to admit it to them. " this morning" I quickly moved on. " Vicky truth or da..." " hang on a moment!" screached Michele "whats that youve got there" Pointing at my clearly errect penis. " I nervously giggled. The girls huddeled. I sat waiting. They unhuddeled, Vicky coughed as if ready to state my punsihment. Suddenley the girls ran at me. Together they easily managed to pin me. They turned me over, i felt someone pull my torusers down, followed by my boxers. I felt the pain of a spanking. And again, and again. 5 times in all. I could feel the burning hand mark, suudenly i felt it again. 5 more times from a different girl. After 20 huge spanks they let me go and we continued with the game. Michele choose a dare. I thought about it. " I dare you to swap underwear with a girl of your choice. She looked around, " i believe that Lucy has the nearest bra size to me so i'll choose her." The 2 girls stood up and started to undress. My penis was again upright. Despite 1 girl being my sister. Michelle was wearing a black bra and thong set. While Lucy was wearing a dark blue Bra and panties. So the two girls were standing naked in the middle if the circle. They exchanged underwear and returned to the circle just in there underwear. Michele chose Lucy. My sister instantly picked dare. " Put on a item of your mums clothing" My sister leaped up and scuttled out of the room. Vicky to my left reached out her hand clasping my left butt cheek. My face was a picture of shock, everyone else went on normally, not even noticing. Vicky let go, i looked at her and she just gave me a sexy wink. We could now hear the booms of my sister running down the stairs, we all looked to the door.........
Old 07-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is a good start, I'm lookingforward to more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on i like to here more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
Blub!

I would like to apologise to the person who said that i put fiction+ true story, im very sorry for my confusion, you were clealry correct
Old 07-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
blueboy

Not too bad. You could slow it down a little bit more. Also paragraphs would work best so that you know who is talking. Other than that, keep up the good work. I would like to hear more.
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Keldon

keep going man! finish it tonight
Keldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk