Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #46
face

Send a message via AIM to face Send a message via Yahoo to face

oh and please rate 5 stars, over 6000 views!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #47
naughty_jessica

Send a message via MSN to naughty_jessica

yes please continue this!
naughty_jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #48
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

arhg. Very confuzle. Don't mind me, I'm just high and I don't know what the H*ll im doing XD
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #49
face

a small banner i made whill i was bored
__________________________________________________ _________
As we both jump up scrambling for our clothes minds racing.
"Matt were did She say She was going?" she says pulling here pink panties up.
"Uhm I think she said a parade....What parade is around?!" I exclaim
"Oh! on Mainstreet!"
"shit! thats a good 2 miles!"
"well lets start running she said she was going to a movie first right? we got time!" she said with hope.
We ran out the door as fast as we could, racing down streets as fast as we could only thinking about the trouble we would get into if those pictures were ever found out.
"There!" she points to a blocked off street with floats going up and down.
we walked past the barier and sat on the wall of a bank catching our breath as we surveyd thefloats, all kinds big ones with clowns and Dogs.
Small ones with a few people on and throwing candy and small toys into the crowd.
We kept looking around the crowd trying to find my mom and family.
"well i guess we should walk around and see if we spot em" said jesse
"good idea i'll go north You go South"
"ok sounds good if you find her just get the camera and we will meet back here in 30 minutes"
"good deal!"
I run off as jesse runs off in the other direction determined we both search.
as I walk around searching I notice that someone is fallowing a little to close, not trying to draw attention to myself i stop and pretend to tie my shoes no one passes me, a few moments later the person was right with me again.
I quickly spin around to my shock i see Barbie the girl i played truth or dare with before.
"Hey Matt i thought you would never look behind you" she giggled.
"sorry i dont have time to chat i got to get somin it's very important" i said brushing her off and looking around.
"what are you looking for?"
"my mom has my camera and there are some pictures on it she can't see"
"Haha what did you and jesse do after i left last night?" she grinned.
"Nothing!"
"Wait!....the small silver one?" she asked with fear in her eyes.
"yeah how did you know?" i looked at her with a expression of quiz.
"shit Matt did you already forget!? we did that naked photo shoot dare!!" she screamed.
"shut up!" i say quickly"look for my mom then and we can stop all this"
"fine!"
we rush up the street with fear in both our hearts now.
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Jesse's view
__________________________________________________ __________________________
"oh god what have i gotten my self into? i was just supposed to watch the boy! but he's so cute and i think i might actually love him....SHUT UP! he's 12 that's sick.....but we did stuff with such passion...no,no! stop it,it was just a crazy night!or was it, i wonder if he thinks of me like that, imean he was going to masturbate to me.....no! it's just a small boy's sexual dreams!" i think and scold myself.
not paying attention i smack right into jen.
"ouch watch were you're going bi.."she stopped short
"hey i don't have time to chat have to get camera with nude pics on it!"
"wait what?" jen cought up and walked along side.
"Matt took some pictures of me naked last night when i was asleep"
"wow what a perverted young boy"
"yeah well can you help me spot his mom and a small silver camera?"
"sure girl"
as we both scanned the crowd with fear bottled up inside i started to break up.
"whats wrong jesse?" asked jen
"nothing"
"well you look really stressed, is there anything i can do?"
"find the fucking camera!" i snapped
"fine dont be all upset"
we both went back to looking.

after about 20 minutes i spotted matt's mom and it looked like she was just arriving so we might have a chance.
"jen can you do me a solid and get that camera if she know i'm here i'll get fired"
"sure anything for you"
"ok stand next to her and pretend you are on you're phone say jesse needs the camera for myspace and that you will bring it to me,quick!"
"ok i'm going"
as jen starts to walk away i see her pull her phone out and walk over to matt's mom.
i see both of them making conversation and eventually i see a small silver flash being handed to jen.
"jesse i got the camera! why the hell didn't you tell me it's the ones with all of our nude photos on from last night?!?!"
"i forgot" i said blushing
"come here!" she pulls me into and ally and says"ya know what i got a dare for you, oh! and if you dont do it guess what everyone at school will see? yep all the pictures of you!"
"you wouldn't!"
just then my world stopped.
Everything in slow motion with the sounds of the parade music and and people cheering.
"fine what do you want me to do?" i ask defeated know i might have to do something amazingly tragic.
"ok see those portopottys? go over there and change out of all youre under wear and on the way back be ready to flash some tit and pussy" she said with a grin along her face.
we both walk over to the poropottys and i step inside.
" i cant believe i got into this mess" i think
after i come out with pants loos and shirt ready to be pulled up i ask"ok what now?"
"now whenever i say so you will flash whatever part i say to whoever i say....got it?"
"yea lets just go we have to meet matt back at the spot"
with head down we begin back tword the bank at a slow pace.
aswe approach a small intersection jen nudges me and points to a small boy about matt's age.
"flash that kid you're soft shavin pussy"
i back up into an ally way and pull down my pants as jen goes to get the boy,he walks around the corner asking what she need to show him.
here a small boy stands mouth open staring at my pussy.
"can i?...touch....it?" he says with a shaky voice.
i give jen a look like "no i will bitch slap you if you do!"
just to piss me off she says "do whatever you want she is you're bitch!"
the boy with shaking hands walks twords me just like matt was when he first saw me....man i wish this was him right now.
"wait! lets get behind the garbage can so no one passing by can see!" with pants around my ankles i turn around and wadle behind the dumpster know that perv is watching my butt.
he reaches and just barely touches my pussy when i feel a sensation of excitment and daring, i notice i'm starting to get wet.
"are you getting wet cuz you're sexed? i hear my sister talk about it on the phone with her boy friend all the time" the small boy asks in his shaky voice.
"Thats i guess the idea" said jen
he reaches out his small and and starts to touch across my wet clit and slowly get pushing his finger into me.
" this is boring i want you to touch me"
"uhm I don..." i was interrupted with "whatever you want kid!" said jen
"ok" he started to pull his shorts down around his ankel with his small 3 inch boner popping out,"now i want you to suck it" he says
i go down starting to take it in my mouth and then slowly sucking and licking playing with his small balls at the same time.
"oh yeah uhm.." he groans "here is comes!" he exclaims.
i feel his shaft harden and soften but with nothing coming out.
he steps back.
"Thanks hey can i try something real quick?"
"what?" jen asks.
"can i...ya know put my willy in her pussy or butt?"
"get outta here perv you got all you're getting!" jen said
he pulled his shorts back up and ran off.
"REady?" jen asks as if nothing happened.
"yeah whatever" i pulled up my pants and went off for matt.
__________________________________________________ ____________________
matt's point of view
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"well it's been a half hour and we made it all the way to the end of the parade she must have found her"
"yeah okay let's go back"barbie agrees
"beep beep" i hear as barbie goes for her phone and answer's it"hello......no way!......ok....well...yeah i will....thanks girl!.....yeah i'll get em good"she hangs up her phone.
"matt guess who that was?" she asks"that was jen remember her from our night last night?"
"yeah sure" i respond
"well she found the camera"
"great!" i was interrupted by "but she says you have to do a dare pr something forme before you get it back"
"oh well what do you want?"
"fallow me my house is right up here"
i fallow here as we turn a corner to the left and then a right into a small apartment complex.
she walk up to the second level and opens door number 212.
"sit on the couch whill i change"
i walk over and sit on the large leather couch.
after a few moments i see her come around the corner in a blue and red mini skirt and no shirt,i stare at her soft tits and wonder what i have to do.
"oh look my baby! i think you might need to be fed!" she says
i pop my small 4 inch Bonner under my jeans.
"oh come here i can tell you're really hungry don't worry mommy will breast feed you"
she comes over to me and sits on the couch picking me up and setting me on one leg,she pushes her tit twords my face.
"what?" i ask
"oh babies cant talk"she puts her finger to my mouth.
after a moment i realize she is playing like i am a baby and baby's suck on mommy's tits for milk!
I reach over and start to suck and bite her left tit.
"oh yeah...that's good good for you too get fed mmmmmm oh yeah" she moaned.
after a few moment's of my biting and sucking she says" oh dear i better change you! lets get those pants off"
She reaches down and undoes my belt as she pulls my jeans off my small Bonner pushes against my underwear,she slides those off and says"well my little baby is growing into a man"she smiles
"oh no! i forgot to put a diaper on,you must have had to go all day! well let mommy be you re diaper" she said as she took my penis in her mouth" ok baby you can go ahead and pee now"
figuring i need the camera i pull up all i can and start to pee,it started to come slowly but surly,she was sucking my pee like a drink and my penis like a straw.
after i finished she said"oh good looks like i didn't need to change you after all,oh but whats this? you still have a bonner!"she says covering her mouth in awe.
"well this will never do but first mommy need's to pee and she forgot how to use the potty!"
i know fear hit my eyes just then as i realized what i was about to do.
"oh yeah i had 4 cokes out in the sun, open up baby" as she sat on top of my face and put her pussy closer to my mouth and started to piss, at first i fought it until she squeezed my balls and said "no! bad baby listen and help you're mommy!"
eventually i gave in a put my moth around her pussy as she finished, and oh god i didn't think a girl could hold so much pee!
"oh good job baby now it's time to fix that boner of yours!, she said as she positioned herself on doggy style on the floor,"come on baby let's play doggy!"
she then picked me up off the couch and layed me next to here as she did my boner went straight up.
"okay baby sit like a doggy" she said as i went onto my hands and knees.
she aslo did,"now baby mount me like a doggy dose"
i come over to her and lay my arms on top of her raised waist to ass.
"ok baby start in my pussy" she says
i start to grind my hips forward and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, faster i go, the more it felt moist, the heat from our bodies stronger i felt more and more hot as i kept going back and forth! i moved faster with her moaning"oh! yes! be mommy's good little boy yes! oh yes!!" faster,faster!,faster!! feeling my orgasm coming i say "i'm going to come mommy!" trying to keep in the forplay.
"oh baby get out of mommy! quick!" as i pull my penis out just in time as it explodes all over her round ass my clear small amounts of jiz flow along her perfect ass.
"oh baby this wont do mommy didnt go all the way! lay down on you're back." i do and she lays across 69 style.
"ok baby like mommy and suck like you would a ice pop!"
i start to suck and lick slowly and building up my motions.
untill i start to press inside and i hear her scream"oh yea! baby! yes! finish me!! yes!!" i feel a squirt hit my face and another and soon a stream.
"oh baby mommy is so proud of you,whats that you have never seen a girl squirt? well mommy is special! get dressed and i'll be right back" she says as she disappears into the next room.

few i was exhausted as i pulled my pants up and started to get my belt up.
"okay matt ready?" she asks as if nothing happend,wearing the same mini skirt and a white t-shirt.
"yea let's just get my god damn camera back"
"hehehe"she giggles
we walk out the door and walk about a block until she reaches over and grabs my hand,she pulls it tword her ass and sticks my hand up her skirt which she was wearing no panties.
"start to finger my ass"
"but"
"now!" i was interrupted
ass i felt her tight ass cheeks soften and i went in with one finger slowly going in and out as we walked.
"do another finger, i got that hole pretty big" she smiled
i took another finger and it surprisingly went in easy, feeling confidant i put 3 in, still easy as i fucked her whill we walked.
"oh come on i can fit my mom's biggest dildo in there!" she exclaimed as i but all 4 finger in.
"oh yeah that's much better!" she assured
we walked until i saw jesse and when we reached each other she asked y my hand was on Barbies ass i said" why dont you look underneath!" she crouched and saw me fingering barbies ass.
"well lets get to matts house and delete these" said jesse.
we started walking and i took my hand out of barbies ass.
Jen says "want to tell matt about your new boyfriend!?"
"shut up!"
"fine,fine i'm just trying to not keep you're love a secret"
"shut the fuck up!"
"jeez sorry" she snicked
i just ignored the whole exchange seeing as i was still zoned after all that had happened the rest of the day.
we got to my house and went in the back i took my camera upstairs too delete the pictures whill jesse got everyone drinks.
after deleting all, but one picture i went downstairs to join all the girls on the couch watching some movie i say"well this was a hell of a day, i'm exhausted!"
"yeah me too" say's jesse
"same here" said barbie
"well i dont know i had fun" jen giggled, everyone gave her a foul look.
"well at least all of this is over and we can go back to the norm, no more truth or dare shenanigans" i say with relief
a long pause.
"hey you guys want to play truth or dare!?!?" jen asks with enthusiasm.
both girls stand up screaming and running to the middle of the floor and sit in a semi circle,"shit! here we go again!" i exclaim exhausted.
__________________________________________________ _________
thats it guys the end of one chapter but the opening of another so i will have some extension prequels and background stories of character's like why barbie has a freaky fetish:/
thanx all i quick proofread it's 1 am and i need sleep now night!
(oh dont forget to rate stars!)
Old 06-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #50
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Dude this story is awesome.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #51
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

This story should be moved to Best of the Forums I think.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #52
face

lol i'm up for that if enough people request it to the admins it gets put there? i'm guessing thats how it works,and yes the story is very popular seeing as there is over 7,000 views
Old 06-22-2009, 11:48 AM   #53
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm loving this story

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #54
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

good story. Kind of got boring with the constant sex parts though...

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #55
face

I know wicked i caved i had to cater to the audience as much as i would like to do other non-suexual context it just dose not fly, tell me this story would have been just as popular tho without all the sexual parts.
I have been working on a short series that i am actually taking really seriously appose to this,I hope i can succeed on some other sites.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #56
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I made a story and there was no sex in, and it's more popular that yours. Except i just noticed some bozo recently gave it a low rating so now it's 4 stars instead of 5. your story seems to be a rip off of mine =/
it's similar in some parts.
but yeah. the constant sex scenes, you need fresh new material in every part, every part you write should have a purpose that moves the story along. but if there's going to be a lot of sex, then don't put them so close together. It made me lose interest, I ended up skimming through it. I don't know if it would have been just as popular, no one knows.

good look with your future stories

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk