Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2020, 10:50 AM   #1
blacky456

Default Dares/Challenges for my subs 24F 28M

So everything happens online. Sometimes they can both video cam together but its rare so its mostly pic and vids and for every task they are exposed to the other.

I'm looking for some dares ideas or challenge to do between them where the loser gets a punishment.

GIRL :
Likes : Anal, gags, nipple clamps, orgasm control denial, spanking,bathroom control,bodywriting, pics/vid
Want to try : pet play, humiliation, online exposure.
Dislikes : Pee(drinking, golden shower, clothes), WAM, lines writing, writing asignements.
LIMITS : Public, scat
TOYS : WAND, Vibrator, nipple clamps, gag, dildo, butt plugs.

BOY :
Likes : Crossdressing, Feminization(soft), Humiliation, Semi-Public, Doing girly things that guy won't normally do, Online Exposure(without face), edging/teasing, light anal.
Dislikes : Line Writing, Messy, Pain, Spanking, nakedness
Limits : Poo, Pee, Cum Eating, Public
toys : butt plug
Clothes : 3 pair of leggings(black leather, printed colored, black and purple shiny, white girl shirt, thong. Have also acces to roomates clothes.
blacky456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:22 PM   #2
blacky456

I might post pic here as exposure too depending on what the dare is.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:16 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky456 View Post
So everything happens online. Sometimes they can both video cam together but its rare so its mostly pic and vids and for every task they are exposed to the other.

I'm looking for some dares ideas or challenge to do between them where the loser gets a punishment.

GIRL :
Likes : Anal, gags, nipple clamps, orgasm control denial, spanking,bathroom control,bodywriting, pics/vid
Want to try : pet play, humiliation, online exposure.
Dislikes : Pee(drinking, golden shower, clothes), WAM, lines writing, writing asignements.
LIMITS : Public, scat
TOYS : WAND, Vibrator, nipple clamps, gag, dildo, butt plugs.

BOY :
Likes : Crossdressing, Feminization(soft), Humiliation, Semi-Public, Doing girly things that guy won't normally do, Online Exposure(without face), edging/teasing, light anal.
Dislikes : Line Writing, Messy, Pain, Spanking, nakedness
Limits : Poo, Pee, Cum Eating, Public
toys : butt plug
Clothes : 3 pair of leggings(black leather, printed colored, black and purple shiny, white girl shirt, thong. Have also acces to roomates clothes.
Do they live together or near each other? If not how often do they see each other? But for starters you could give them both say 500 lines identical each; loser is whoever takes longest.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:24 PM   #4
blacky456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Do they live together or near each other? If not how often do they see each other? But for starters you could give them both say 500 lines identical each; loser is whoever takes longest.
no they dont near each other.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #5
blacky456

they are both going to be alone tomorrow and could skype together. Have any ideas ?
Old 11-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky456 View Post
no they dont near each other.
So nothing like winner canes loser. But for skype: how about they play strip battleships on line. Loser must stay naked all weekend.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:56 AM   #7
beapy

How about who can wear their plug the longest? 10 minutes of Plugfucking should be in a day for sure
Winner can have the loser spank themself however they desire for a timeframe of like 1 hour
Old 11-13-2020, 01:52 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Most humiliating pic competition! Loser has it exposed for a set amount of time, or seen by certain people...whatever.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:00 PM   #9
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default It's still covid season so exercise is still important

How about a work out competition, 12 events, 3 days, the loser of each even must edge # of times equal to the amount of loss. This could vary from time: 50 crunches and the time it takes the loser to finish could be calculated to a number (minutes or duration to hold the edge); to repetitions: max number of squats to be done w/n a certain time frame where loser has to make up edges again for that many squats. Doesn't have to be 1:1, could be like (amount lost by)/(conditional multiplayer like how hard the task is). Crunches can be done by anyone no matter what, just stuff your toes under something and yank your body up so that could be 1:1 or (time in minutes to finish)/(1 = as easy difficulty); then by comparison squats since considerably more difficult could be 3:1 or (diff in max rep)/(3 = since considerably more difficult).

Interested to know if this takes off, could flesh out an event if enough ppl want this.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:18 AM   #10
going_global

If they both are on Skype today, have a competition. Tell them they’re going to race to orgasm using only their hands, but they have to hold themselves at edge until you give them permission to cum. So once one of them is on the edge, tell them that you lied about what the competition is. Instead of whoever cums first wins, it’s whoever cums last wins. But of course, they can’t slow down their masturbation. This should certainly keep them on edge and make the moment you swap the rules interesting!

As for a punishment for the loser, I think you should expose some humiliating photos of them to all of us as punishment for not being able to control themselves.

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk