insect dares 34 43.04%
gaping dares 24 30.38%
stuffing my holes with things 39 49.37%
enema and messy things 26 32.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
ElisabethC7399

Female Female pain slut

Hello, I am Elisabeth, nice to meet you.
Right now, I am being rammed in the ass. After I finish writing this, I will be bondaged on sharp wooden horse for whole night.
I want to ask you for as painful ideas as you can think of after I will be freed from the horse.
I have tacks, knife, needles, nettle, ant nest near the house, speculum and much more! I have no problem ith hurting and bleeding, as long as it's nor permanent.
Unfortunately I am not allowed to use anything spicy.

P.S.: sorrie for pussyble grammar mistakes, I am no native speaker.
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:52 PM   #2
ElisabethC7399

Female

Thank you all for votes, but I would love if you also post dares
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:12 PM   #3
spandexass

Place taks on a chair. Sit on them. Make sure they stick in your ass. Then spank them off. Each time you check if they are gone, by looking in a mirror or by feeling, you must make a small cut on the underside of your tit. Rub the blood into your pussy. Report back.
spandexass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:53 AM   #4
Thundereye

I know that it is a long dare, but please take your time and do it, a report would be nice even if it is short .
What you will need:
-Needles
-Nettles
-Tacks
-Some toothpaste would also be quite handy.

First off all you will have to get those nipples of yours nice and erect, after that is completed you will need a total of eight needles. Push them through your nipples firt vertically, then horizantal and the two others diagonally. This should leave you with something similiar to this-> * <-. Now that we do have your nipples nicely decorated either apply some of the toothpaste on them, or use some of the nettles for this. If you are chosing the nettles cover your complete breasts, if you are using toothpaste only your nipples. Place the tacks on your chair again, but instead of sitting down on them, kneel down infront of your chair and use your breasts to pick them up, leave them inside of your breasts until the end.

Either use the blood from before to have your pussy somewhat wet, or make yourself wet, for this use your hands or a toy to get you horny and wet. The moment you achieved that stop touching your pussy, now you will need a lot of nettles start of by pushing them into your pussy. Stuff your pussy nice and full, if that is done and you have nettles left use those to cover your whole pussy with them, rub them all over the sensitive skin, after that secure your pussylips. Either with just needles or be creative.

Now that your nipples, breasts and pussy have been taken care of it is time that your asshole does receive some attention. We will be a little nicer to it tho, take a toy of your choice or a household item, use it to fuck your asshole. If you can edge yourself 3 times anally, after each edge slap each of your breasts 3 times. After you have done that you may open up your pussy, either pulling out the needles in it or what ever you used to keep it closed, go ahead and make yourself cum. When you are close to coming slowly count down from 5 and cum at 0.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
Thundereye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:53 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

You should do them all.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:37 PM   #6
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundereye View Post
I know that it is a long dare, but please take your time and do it, a report would be nice even if it is short .
What you will need:
-Needles
-Nettles
-Tacks
-Some toothpaste would also be quite handy.

First off all you will have to get those nipples of yours nice and erect, after that is completed you will need a total of eight needles. Push them through your nipples firt vertically, then horizantal and the two others diagonally. This should leave you with something similiar to this-> * <-. Now that we do have your nipples nicely decorated either apply some of the toothpaste on them, or use some of the nettles for this. If you are chosing the nettles cover your complete breasts, if you are using toothpaste only your nipples. Place the tacks on your chair again, but instead of sitting down on them, kneel down infront of your chair and use your breasts to pick them up, leave them inside of your breasts until the end.

Either use the blood from before to have your pussy somewhat wet, or make yourself wet, for this use your hands or a toy to get you horny and wet. The moment you achieved that stop touching your pussy, now you will need a lot of nettles start of by pushing them into your pussy. Stuff your pussy nice and full, if that is done and you have nettles left use those to cover your whole pussy with them, rub them all over the sensitive skin, after that secure your pussylips. Either with just needles or be creative.

Now that your nipples, breasts and pussy have been taken care of it is time that your asshole does receive some attention. We will be a little nicer to it tho, take a toy of your choice or a household item, use it to fuck your asshole. If you can edge yourself 3 times anally, after each edge slap each of your breasts 3 times. After you have done that you may open up your pussy, either pulling out the needles in it or what ever you used to keep it closed, go ahead and make yourself cum. When you are close to coming slowly count down from 5 and cum at 0.
Very creative, I love the idea of having to pick up the tacks with her breasts.
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blood, clit, female, horse, pain