Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default What just happened!

I was alone, not doing anything, and super-bored. Usually my room mate is with me so I can't do anything "fun". But he has a dentist appointment, so I decided to take advantage of the oppoertunity.

My dice dare has one particular dare I've been interested in:

Quote:
This one takes time and effort. You will need:
  • A cup to piss into.
  • A funnel.
  • A used soda bottle.
  • Lots of water.
  • And a balloon (regular sized).
Take as long as you need to do this, but fill up a soda bottle with your piss. I suggest drinking a lot of water. If it takes more than a day, you are allowed to fill up the rest of the bottle with water. The way to do this is piss into the cup, and then use the funnel to get it into the soda bottle. When it is full, put the balloon on it. Hold the balloon so it will not fall of, and squeeze the bottle. Hopefully your piss (and possibly water) will come out and stretch the balloon. When you've finished, tie off the balloon, and use to torture yourself.
You see, I don't exactly do dares. I do, however, want a mistress. And I am part masochist. So when I'm alone I pretend I havce a mistress, which is pathetic, but fun and hey slaves are supposed to be patheic aren't they?

So, I started out by walking to a local park and downing three water bottles, filled with water. In the end, I could only drink two and a half, or I swear I would have thrown up.

So, I decided to pour the rest on myself. Walking home, dripping wet, I went into my room, and waited a while until I had to piss. I had to piss really bad, so I took the cheap plastic cup (you know the disposable kind that you use at parties) and I peed into it.

I didn't actually manage to piss that much, which pissed me off (). So I had to put a little extra water in the bottle. I used the funnel to pour the cup into the soda bottle. Then I put the balloon on the bottle and I squeezed it.

I've never tried this before, yet, remarkably- lo and behold it worked! I was so happy. I tied it off, it was a small balloon. I went inside the house, and took it into my bathroom.

I stripped all my wet clothes off, except for my boxers. I put the balloon in the back of my boxers. I loved the feeling of the warmth of the piss on my ass. It turned me on so much.

I sat down. For some reason, I like the idea of a woman pretending to be a mother hen, sitting on her eggs. I have no clue why. I do not know what spurred this fantasy. Well, I pretended to be the woman pretending to be the mother hen.

The balloon was small, so it didn't pop when I sat down. So, in the meantime, I took another balloon and filled it up with hot water. The I put that on my ass. It felt amazing. I was so horny.

I then smashed that one. I took the piss balloon and a toothpick. I stood up in my tub, and rammed the toothpick into the back of my underwear. The balloon burst, and the piss went everywhere (yes, I cleaned up!)

I didn't havemuch more time, so I decided to end my "session" the way I always do- masturbating! I sat down naked, on the edge of my tub, and I took shampoo (I can never masturbate without some sort of lubricant)

I started at it. At first, I pictured a naked girl sitting on an egg (actually a vibrating egg). Then all of a sudden I started on a new fantasy. This wasn't the firsty time I used this one, but it was the most intense.

I am married (something that won't happen in real life- I detest the idea of marriage) to a slut. One day I come home from work, and I open the door. I hear heavy sobbing. I see my wife, collapsed on the ground, crying.

"Honey, what's the matter?" I ask.

The slut says, "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry about what?"

"I'm sorry... I... cheated on you! Please don't divorice me, I love you!"

I felt anger- not in the fantasy, but in real life- rising up inside me. I legitamitely felt angry towards this woman. She says, "Please forgive me- I'll do anything!"

Then I get an idea. I tell her, "I'll forgive you- but only if you do anything I ask you to do in this next week."

She says, "Fine! I'm so sorry."

The first thing I do is I order her to strip. She is blonde. She has huge tits, and a nice firm ass. He legs are also, always wide open if you get what I mean. I proceed to spank her. Then I start to fuck jher ass, something she never let me do.

I cut scenes to the next day. I've invited two friends over. One of them fucks her motuh. One of them fucks her ass. I fuck her pussy. We get at it, and she starts crying. Now she finally feels like a real slut.

I call out, in real life, "Slut!" "Bitch!" "Whore!" "Cunt!" repeadly. I feel anger, total sadistic anger, rising up inside of me, and I seriously want to fuck that slut.

I think of me "shoving my cock up her pussy"

Everyone else has came already. I keep going, and both me and the character cum.

This was some of the best masturbation I've ever had. I do not know where that sadistic anger came frm, especially since right before I had been torturing myself.

But it was aweosme. I was totally in character. I'm going to use that next time I have to play a sadist.

Oh, and by the way I still have to go to the bathroom.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default Nice

Nice, a bit weird to read, but still interesting, although, as it reached the end, i though that you were going to be caught.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

i agree an odd read but very interesting

8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck