Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-18-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
MischievousKitten
gD king

Default Dared to shave

I just wanted to post my experience with a dare I received last night on the forums. Well the dare was to shave my legs and private region. Now the pubic hair I have shaved once before, but I have never shaved my legs before, so I decided to go for it. Now, I live with my mom and her boyfriend, and they don't know about my hobby on GetDare, so I usually don't do dares that risk exposing anything to them. They were dropping off his kids at their house, so I thought that would maybe take an hour to an hour and a half, and that I would have plenty of time to get my legs shaven in that time frame.

Boy was I wrong. I started to use shaving cream in the bath tub, and shaving my legs with a disposable razor, with the water in my bath tub still running. It was very time-consuming, and early on I started to hear some noises like someone might still be in the house. I decided that I could try and make it seem like I was trying to take a bath so I did it for a bit longer and after that decided it be best that I actually just fill up the bath tub so that it draws less suspicion and I can turn the water off. Also, while doing this I ented up cutting my lower leg as well but not that serious.

Anyway I kept trying to shave and eventually, probably after an hour or so from the start I could hear voices taliing, but I never heard them open the garage door, so they probably came in the front. I then tried to make it sound like I was taking a bath, I guess, but it was still taking way too long. With my legs still a little patchy especially in the hard-to-reach places I decided to just stop where I was since it was mostly done. Then though, I kind of panicked because the hairs I had shaven off had made a HUGE mess...if they weren't suspicious as to that I was doing something by then, they would if I stayed in too long. So I worked to clean the bathtub upon initial inspection but left some of the evidence behind, there are still some whiskers on the soap bar and on the cleaning towels I used to wipe the tub off with. I went in my room for a couple minutes, and I'm pretty sure that I closed the bathroom door. When I came back out, the bathroom door was open (and I am the only one that uses it).

Throughout the night I just dry shaved with a razor to get the rest of it off over a plastic bag. It took me like 3 hours to do and get all the hard to see spots.

I'm hoping she'll just let it pass and forget about it but if not I guess that I plan to tell her the truth and that it was a dare, and hope she leaves it at that. (She doesn't know I am into this sort of thing, and I don't really hang out with people IRL.)

Until then I will just try wearing long pants and hope she doesn't get suspicious since I usually wear shorts :P Anyway, I posted before and after pics on the albums here. And as a finishing note, does anyone know how long I can expect it to grow fully back?

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days

Last edited by MischievousKitten; 07-18-2009 at 09:18 PM.
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
callofduty4

kinda like a month or three weeks sorry
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
MischievousKitten
gD king

lol it doesnt matter i was just curious.

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Old 07-19-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
jhacksworth

When I had surgery on my knee, they shaved my knee and it took over a month for it to go back to normal...
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
DEndrulat

If you are discovered with shaved legs, you can just tell whoever that you are into cycling. Pro-cyclers shave their legs for less wind resistence.
DEndrulat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #6
callofduty4

lol yea sorry i did it befor and it sucks it takes for ever to shave
Old 07-20-2009, 05:07 AM   #7
MischievousKitten
gD king

Well I was commanded by email to shave my pubes so I did that too last night.. It only took maybe 20-30 minutes, not as bad.

My legs are really itchy right now hehe.

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Old 07-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
callofduty4

yea it get like that i havent done SAVING IN A LIKE 12 WEEKS
Old 07-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
panties4ever

I shaved my legs on a dare and it itches like crazy for a few days to a week but once you have the main hair off you can shave in like 5-10 minutes no problem, I do mine every day, I used to just do it in the winter so I could cover it up but now shave it year round, it feels so much better! I dare any guy who has never done it to try it for a month or at least a few weeks, this will give you time to get over the initial itching and discover how nice it is!

Advertisements
Kink Talk