Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
pallfy

Default Jayson and Abby

Ok so this is my first story; i hope that you enjoy it, and if you don't I’m sorry. This is a completely fictional story about some highschoolers. i will be writing from different perspectives from time to time and will say who is narrating.

part 1 (Jayson)

As the bell rings i get up and run out the door; it's finally summer! No more finals or classes! Just relaxing with friends and crew. As I’m walking to the bus I start planning my party. i think I’m going to invite my 4 best friends: Maddi, Cherry, Dane, and of course Abby. We had been friends sense 6th grade and where really close. The next question any party planner faces is when to have it. I decided to txt then and see what they thought. After sending it I got a response instantly from Abby saying.

I have swimming all day until Saturday; can it be then?

The real reason i was having this party was so that me and Abby could hook up. We had been every chance we could get after Spring break where a game of truth or dare led us to "hook up" for the first time. Now we hook up whenever we are alone, and in the mean time we txt each other dares to do when we get bored. As I get this I get 3 more txt saying that everyone else is free. So i send a mass txt telling them that the party will be on Saturday and that they should show up any time after 4. With the party planned I decide to also send a dare to Abby.

I dare you to get your panties off without anyone noticing

knowing that she is wearing a sexy pair of skinny jeans i figured that would be pretty hard for her to manage after talking with some of my friends on the bus i look at my phone i see i have a txt.

easy; i wasn't wearing any to begin with

I smirk and all i can this is that this should be a fun party....

Saturday 2 PM

as I am setting out the chips and stocking the fridge with soda my mom calls down, "Jayson me and your father are going out with some friends for a dinner party we most likely won’t be back until tomorrow morning; have fun tonight!"
I look up from the fridge and realized that I had forgot that they had a dinner party tonight, and then i thought of my brother; "what about Mitch?"
"he has grad parties all night, and we probably won't see him until Monday."
Perfect i had totally forgotten about their plans.
After I finished putting out the food I hear the door bell and look at my phone and see that it's only 2:15. as i walk up stairs i try to figure out who this could be, and as i turn the corner to the front door i see that it's Abby ... 2 hours early. As I open the front door she jumps and hugs me. "Happy summer vacation!!!"
trying to open the door and hold her i manage to answer, "you too ummm Abby can you get off."
not even realizing that she is breaking my back she says, "o sorry .."
as I recover from being tackled i ask, "do you want to go swimming?"
I should stop and tell you about my house and my friends. First of all my family is rich ... well that’s what my friends say because we have an indoor pool and hotub. Which really isn't that great. Then there are some other stuff in the basement like a big tv, a poker table, a pinball machine, a pool table, and a guest bed room with a waterbed.
Now my friends you have Abby who is a super hot swimmer that as you already know we hook up ... alot
Maddi who is a dancer who is really nice and pretty hot but she was taught by her 3 sisters and her parents that doing anything with boys is gross and well she believes them.
Cherry she is also a dance and is best friends with Maddi she is also pretty hot and is a little more daring but not by much.
Dane is your average high school guy; he is funny smart and if I were into that he would be kinda hot.
================================================== ======
end of part 1
sorry i know this probably not the best start to a story you have ever read but i was running out of time and i had to get all of the background info in there. im going to try to post at least once a week but as everyone knows things happen. if you have any feedback i would love to hear it just post on the thread or if you have a suggestion please PM me so that you dont ruin it for anyone else if i use it. thanks

Last edited by pallfy; 04-11-2011 at 03:10 PM.
pallfy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pallfy for this post:
Old 04-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
Okiidokii

Too many stories turn bad. This one started off good. How about these ideas:
•dares
Get dirty
•they find getdare
•their parents closet is filled
With weird things
•ect

Good jobs so far!
Things I will do: in room, naked, food, not risk to Heath, pain, (maybe pee), SPANKING, discipline, punishments, forced to do something, alone dare, quiet dares, EASY bondage with household items, shower dares,
Limits: people, hard things, buying stuff like handcuffs,
Risk to health, noticeable, friends or family, having a
Online master, pm ing random people

I can buy supplies If they aren't dirty, for over 18, noticeable

LOVE SPANKING AND DARES PARENTS WONT FIND OUT ABOUT
Okiidokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #3
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great start hope this continues to be a great and long story! x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
pallfy

Thank you for the feedback. I managed to find time tonight so i decided to post part 2

Part 2 (Jayson)
"Sure" and she starts walking while stripping right in my living room to reveal a very revealing bikini. I couldn't help but get hard. As we walk in she stops at the hotub and turns to me, "I'm going to take a dip in the hotub first."
"Ok well I’m going to go and change," i reply as i walk to the bathroom.

As I turn the corner i see that she has ditched the bikini and is naked in my hotub! "What are you doing?!?"
"I'm more comfortable this way."
Completely stunned that I had a beautiful naked girl in my hotub all i can manage is, "uhhhhh ok ... do you want to watch TV?"
"Sure"
As i start flipping channels to find something interesting i feel hands grab my swim suit, and rip it off. I spin around and see Abby standing there with my suit. "What did you do that for?!?"
She smiles at me, "You’re not going to need this for the game that we are going to play."
"Ummmm what game?"
"Well you are going to lick my pussy, and make me cum in the fewest number of breaths, and then I'm going to blow you and make you cum in the fewest number of breaths. The loser gets punished."
I was about to say no but then i realized that i could get a super awesome blow job from a girl i really like; so my response was; "ok sure"

I suck in as much air as i can, and dive under, but the water makes it so i can’t see. I spent most of my first breath trying to find her pussy. As i come back up she says, "Do you need some help buddy?"
With my pride hurt; "no I’m good"
I take another breath. This time i use my fingers to guide my mouth, as I slide my fingers in I can tell that she is pretty wet ... but then again she is in a hotub. As i start rubbing my tongue up and down her clit i can feel her tremble but before long i was out of breath and had to come up. The next few breaths went like the second, but the breaks for breaths gave her a little too much time to cool down. But on the 7th try i came up with an idea. I took some hotub water and started shooting it up her pussy. She jumped at the pleasure and after one more round of this new stimulation she climaxed. I resurfaced to find her stunned and lost for words. I smile and ready to receive my reward i say, "Ok now my turn!"
After a recovering from the orgasm she dives down and puts her mouth around my fully erect dick. As I relaxed while getting the best blow job i have ever had something hit me. She is a swimmer, and can hold her breath for much longer than me! I was trying to hold on as long as I can, but i was getting very close to cumming. luckily she came up for a breath; I saw this as an opportunity to get a very well need cool down, but she was about to go under again so i try to distract her, "Did you like what i did with the water?"
She smiles, "yeah it was amazing! Where did you get that idea?"
While we are talking she starts rubbing my penis which completely ruined my distraction. "I don't know; it just came to me."
She dives down again and goes to work. I couldn't hold out any longer and i realized right into her mouth. It took me 8 breaths and Abby did it in 6.

She surfaces and kisses me; after that i really wanted to get out of the hotub which had both of our juices in it so i say, "so what now?"
Just as she was about to answer the door bell rings...
==================================
End of part two
Hope you like it. All feedback is welcome
pallfy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk